Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by MasterState0 »

realmadridirl wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:30 am
Can someone please help me salvage my game? Have no idea why the Editor bugged out like this, but it gave me 10000 duplicates of a random blue quality quest reward boots and clogged up my whole inv for no good reason, its causing annoying lags and making the game unplayable for me. How do I remove items from my inv with the editor? If I can't I'm probably gonna have to abandon the game. My last manual save is WAY too many hours back for me to restart from there and every autosave is infected with this bug since I didnt notice it had happened for like half an hour (My character could still run until I reloaded a save for different reasons so I had no indication there was a problem)

Honestly no idea why this is even happening, I never once even tried to add any armor of any description to my game. I literally used the engine for crafting materials and THATS ALL. Cant find any good information on this on google at all. Using Cheat Engine 6.8.3 and Inv editor v1.5.0
1. Use the Inventory chest on the Adrestia to store items that you don't wanna lose
2. Make sure that items you're bringing along are ones you wanna get rid of
3. Use Object Inventory Wiper, available on Nexus, you can remove em all at once.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Yeah inventory wiper is the fastest way to clean up inventory of the dupes.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Someone can update perks script with all new perks?

Hmsrp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hmsrp »

Do you know how to put override items of the hash id table in exel in inventory correctly.
Every time i try to put one of these items on my game my game crashes.
The items I am talking about are for example Duris Sword which is the same sword as the ceremonial sword (if I add the ceremonial sword, I get the item normally however if I add the Duris Sword my game crashes instantly.
Im doing something wrong ?
I dont know how to do it, can you help me ?

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

Hello everyone, and thank you all for everything ....
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V4
+added all legendary weapons from hashid table with some customization.
+added Quest-Items for some quests that need to collect somethings from somewhere to save some time :roll: .
Spoiler
Download: [Link]

have fun :)
Last edited by Zero+ on Thu May 07, 2020 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

TurbanatorSingh98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurbanatorSingh98 »

I can't complete the "Say that Again!" quest found in Messara, its stuck at 1/5 obsidian glass, tried everything to try and make it work. Editing the obsidian glass value and adding/removing obsidian glass, just dosent seem to work. Would be great to see a complete current quest or skip current quest objective type command/cheat. :D

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

TurbanatorSingh98 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:12 am
I can't complete the "Say that Again!" quest found in Messara, its stuck at 1/5 obsidian glass, tried everything to try and make it work. Editing the obsidian glass value and adding/removing obsidian glass, just dosent seem to work. Would be great to see a complete current quest or skip current quest objective type command/cheat. :D
look man! I have a stupid idea that has 1% chance to work with you, the game (in somehow,i don't know why) trigger the quest 'success' in some quests whine you get the same amount of requirements in one time :| . so, try to change the amount of this option "+Get 1 Obsidian Glass" to 5 from the <script>
'0000000000000001 //0 Amount' to '0000000000000005 //0 Amount'
and hit the option "check it" :?

TurbanatorSingh98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurbanatorSingh98 »

just tried that lmao didnt work, i tried 4 too, since it was stuck at 1/5. I tried resetting my obsidian glass count to 0 and 1, then tried incrementing 1 by 1 and also adding 5 and 4 respectively but that also did not work, is there any way to trigger quest id progression, like console commands or something similar. i dont really care about the quest or its rewards just kind of a completionist and minor ocd thing ahahaha thanks for the suggestion man :P

Aerez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerez »

I edited the Six Senses Sword with the inventory editor and now its bugged. it has 0dps and now it is not legendary and instead, it is common, and when I try to dismantle it doesn't go away and I can't unequip it's like already equipped but I can't interact with it. it's like a bow which is equipped and we cannot unequip it the thing is now whenever I equip another sword this six senses sword is with me in my waist and the equipped sword is there too on top of that. Anyway to remove the six senses sword bug?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Aerez wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:04 pm
I edited the Six Senses Sword with the inventory editor and now its bugged. it has 0dps and now it is not legendary and instead, it is common, and when I try to dismantle it doesn't go away and I can't unequip it's like already equipped but I can't interact with it. it's like a bow which is equipped and we cannot unequip it the thing is now whenever I equip another sword this six senses sword is with me in my waist and the equipped sword is there too on top of that. Anyway to remove the six senses sword bug?
Unfortunately all of the items in the new DLC (Atlantis / Elysium, etc). are very buggy when you add them. They either have no perks at all, or are of incorrect rarity, or have the wrong perks in general. They're mostly added for aesthetic purposes only. This is because the inventory editor isn't updated to work with all the new items. You can add them, but they aren't 'proper' ones.

If you want to get rid of it you will probably have to use the inventory wiper if regular methods don't work. Find the hashID of it and get it wiped.
Last edited by Exeter on Fri May 08, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just Seb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Just Seb »

Is there anyway of changing DPS of an item? I cannot find the option to do it.

Pitohui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pitohui »

Is there a HashID for this guy or no? Image

Aerez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerez »

Exeter wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:21 am
Aerez wrote:
Unfortunately all of the items in the new DLC (Atlantis / Elysium, etc). are very buggy when you add them. They either have no perks at all, or are of incorrect rarity, or have the wrong perks in general. They're mostly added for aesthetic purposes only. This is because the inventory editor isn't updated to work with all the new items. You can add them, but they aren't 'proper' ones.

If you want to get rid of it you will probably have to use the inventory wiper if regular methods don't work. Find the hashID of it and get it wiped.
I obviously did try the inventory wiper to delete it and it does says deleted 1 and found 1 but when I restart the game that thing is still there and again I did erase those and still deleted 1 found 1 and this cycle continues

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Aerez wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:49 am
Exeter wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:21 am
Aerez wrote:

I obviously did try the inventory wiper to delete it and it does says deleted 1 and found 1 but when I restart the game that thing is still there and again I did erase those and still deleted 1 found 1 and this cycle continues

Once you erased it don't forget to quick save (F5) and then quick load (F9), and don't close the CE 'til u finish gaming

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Get all Ainigmata Ostraka Riddles

Post by blackrobinhood »

Is there a way to quickly finish the Ainigmata Ostraka Riddles in order to unlock the engraving?