Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HillmanAvenger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by HillmanAvenger »

RebelHellion wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:20 am
I'm not sure it's quite ready to be released, but here it is anyway. I'm about to be going to bed and unable to answer lol. Try this - it's got pointers for all of the Skill Points. I hope they work for you. Located in "Player Stats" tab. All the pointers are working on my end, but I could still narrow those lists a bit more.
For some reason the teleport table from page 5 stopped working for me, so I tried this one which seems to work but whenever I move the mouse I'm taken back to where I was originally... I'm fairly new at using CE so it's possible I'm doing something wrong. Any advice?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

HillmanAvenger wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:25 pm
RebelHellion wrote:
I'm not sure it's quite ready to be released, but here it is anyway. I'm about to be going to bed and unable to answer lol. Try this - it's got pointers for all of the Skill Points. I hope they work for you. Located in "Player Stats" tab. All the pointers are working on my end, but I could still narrow those lists a bit more.
For some reason the teleport table from page 5 stopped working for me, so I tried this one which seems to work but whenever I move the mouse I'm taken back to where I was originally... I'm fairly new at using CE so it's possible I'm doing something wrong. Any advice?
It Works For Me Maybe Restart Your Game

HillmanAvenger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HillmanAvenger »

leeharris wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:37 pm
HillmanAvenger wrote:
RebelHellion wrote:

Tried that thanks, I'm wondering if this table is for the steam version and would that make a difference anyway?

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

HillmanAvenger wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:42 pm
leeharris wrote:
HillmanAvenger wrote:

Tried that thanks, I'm wondering if this table is for the steam version and would that make a difference anyway?
i have the Steam version it does sometimes work better than others

HillmanAvenger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HillmanAvenger »

leeharris wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:43 pm
HillmanAvenger wrote:
leeharris wrote:

Maybe then... Thanks for replying

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

HillmanAvenger wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:03 pm
leeharris wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:43 pm
HillmanAvenger wrote:

Maybe then... Thanks for replying

NP HAVE A GOOD DAY AND BTW MAYBE WAIT UNTIL THE TABLE MAKER RESPONDS HE WILL HELP MORE THAN ME

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

someone is stealing the table and asking money for it

HillmanAvenger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HillmanAvenger »

A quick update to my earlier post... Reassigned the hotkeys and trainer now works.. Thanks guys

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

psport wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 pm
Thanks RebelHellion for explaining it so well !
No problem. I still struggle with CE sometimes. Those people who write custom scripts (not the easy NOP a value here or change subtraction to addition, but hardcore scripts) and can debug - those are wizards, Harry.
HillmanAvenger wrote:
Yes, the version I have is for Steam. I didn't realize there was another version. A different version very well could have different pointers.
HillmanAvenger wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 7:16 pm
A quick update to my earlier post... Reassigned the hotkeys and trainer now works.. Thanks guys
Yeah, make sure your keybinds are correct. Also, note that CE differentiates the numbers above your keyboard from the number pad. Ctrl + 9 != Ctrl + numeric 9.

Does everything else seem to be working?

Edit: Sorry I was busy the past few days and forgot to check FR.

Upex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Upex »

hi , sorry i might just be being stupid but i can't seem to get the teleporting nor level / skills or any hack to work :(. i manged to change the amount ofskill points i had but it wouldn't let me use them. It might just be me as i'm new to using cheat engine.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Attached is a slightly more updated version of the table. It's got the usual update on most of the useful pointers. Also, I started a brand new game on Medium to see if the table was working correctly. All of the pointers are currently working on my fresh save. Note: When I say "all of the pointers," I'm referring to the things I have updated in previous version of my table. Some parts are residual from the OG table creators and is either featured more than once on the table, and therefore I chose to only update it in one location, or others are simply not all that useful and I haven't found the need / desire to update those.

That being said, if you come across any issues with a pointer not being recognized (you'll see something like p->???????? for the address), especially those with pre-programmed hotkeys, such as your XYZ coords, Hours/Mins, and Reputation (yes, reputation has a new hotkey ^_^), the best thing to do is to update the existing pointer to point in the correct place.

I'll walk you guys through one of my real examples. Here, my Two Towers pointer is not being recognized.
HowToUpdatePointers1
Now, hopefully one of the other pointers provided is working. For this example, let's assume you've got a working backup pointer.
HowToUpdatePointers2
In order to update our original pointer, we must first copy down the specifics of the working backup. To do this, Double-Click the address field of the working backup. That will bring up a box titled "Change address." You'll notice several things. There are multiple lines in which you specify your offsets. Memorize these offsets (write them down, use WordPad, take a screen shot, take photo with your phone, be a numerical savant). We will use them later. Additionally, at the very bottom, you should see a .exe file + offset. Copy this process, using the computer clipboard, as we will be pasting this later.
HowToUpdatePointers3
After you've copied down all the relevant information, close that window. It's time to update the real one. Double click on the address field of the original pointer.
HowToUpdatePointers4
It will open up a box that should look awfully familiar. At the very bottom, don't forget to Paste your updated Process, as it may have changed. Make sure all of your offsets are correct, and click save.

While it's sort of a pain in the butt to have to do, it beats the heck out of reprogramming all of the Hotkeys, especially for the Teleport locations!

Also, fun fact. If you learn the address for something, you can often figure out the address for similar pieces of code simply by changing the offset slightly. For example, in these example photos, the address for West Old Town was 13D00EB2600. The next area you unlock is East Old Town, which was 13D00EB2604. Two towers was 13D00EB2608, and Old Marketplace would be 13D00EB260C.

The order of the Reputation Areas, in terms of Memory Locations, along with the corresponding offsets, is the following:
  1. West Old Town: +00
  2. East Old Town: +04
  3. Two Towers: +08
  4. Old Marketplace: +0c
  5. Stink: +10
  6. Supermarket Area: +14
  7. Kennel: +18
  8. Downtown: +1c
  9. West Deadtown: +20
  10. Mid Deadtown: +24
  11. East Deadtown: +28
  12. Bad Asia: +2c
  13. Eastern Slums: +30
Following that logic, in this example, you can calculate that the memory address containing The Kennel's reputation must have been 13D00EB2618.
Attachments
DDS- 3rd Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1.CT
(745.39 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
Last edited by RebelHellion on Wed May 13, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Thank you RebelHellion for the update.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Yoyo2000 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:57 pm
Thank you RebelHellion for the update.
Np mate, thanks for starting this thread!

totocaca31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by totocaca31 »

RebelHellion wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 am
Attached is a slightly more updated version of the table. It's got the usual update on most of the useful pointers. Also, I started a brand new game on Medium to see if the table was working correctly. All of the pointers are currently working on my fresh save. Note: When I say "all of the pointers," I'm referring to the things I have updated in previous version of my table. Some parts are residual from the OG table creators and is either featured more than once on the table, and therefore I chose to only update it in one location, or others are simply not all that useful and I haven't found the need / desire to update those.

That being said, if you come across any issues with a pointer not being recognized (you'll see something like p->???????? for the address), especially those with pre-programmed hotkeys, such as your XYZ coords, Hours/Mins, and Reputation (yes, reputation has a new hotkey ^_^), the best thing to do is to update the existing pointer to point in the correct place.

I'll walk you guys through one of my real examples. Here, my Two Towers pointer is not being recognized.
HowToUpdatePointers1
Now, hopefully one of the other pointers provided is working. For this example, let's assume you've got a working backup pointer.
HowToUpdatePointers2
In order to update our original pointer, we must first copy down the specifics of the working backup. To do this, Double-Click the address field of the working backup. That will bring up a box titled "Change address." You'll notice several things. There are multiple lines in which you specify your offsets. Memorize these offsets (write them down, use WordPad, take a screen shot, take photo with your phone, be a numerical savant). We will use them later. Additionally, at the very bottom, you should see a .exe file + offset. Copy this process, using the computer clipboard, as we will be pasting this later.
HowToUpdatePointers3
After you've copied down all the relevant information, close that window. It's time to update the real one. Double click on the address field of the original pointer.
HowToUpdatePointers4
It will open up a box that should look awfully familiar. At the very bottom, don't forget to Paste your updated Process, as it may have changed. Make sure all of your offsets are correct, and click save.

While it's sort of a pain in the butt to have to do, it beats the heck out of reprogramming all of the Hotkeys, especially for the Teleport locations!

Also, fun fact. If you learn the address for something, you can often figure out the address for similar pieces of code simply by changing the offset slightly. For example, in these example photos, the address for West Old Town was 13D00EB2600. The next area you unlock is East Old Town, which was 13D00EB2604. Two towers was 13D00EB2608, and Old Marketplace would be 13D00EB260C.

The order of the Reputation Areas, in terms of Memory Locations, along with the corresponding offsets, is the following:
  1. West Old Town: +00
  2. East Old Town: +04
  3. Two Towers: +08
  4. Old Marketplace: +0c
  5. Stink: +10
  6. Supermarket Area: +14
  7. Kennel: +18
  8. Downtown: +1c
  9. West Deadtown: +20
  10. Mid Deadtown: +24
  11. East Deadtown: +28
  12. Bad Asia: +2c
  13. Eastern Slums: +30
Following that logic, in this example, you can calculate that the memory address containing The Kennel's reputation must have been 13D00EB2618.
Hello mate, the pictures are not displaying. Would you mind reload them ?

Thanks for your work

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

totocaca31 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:04 pm
Hello mate, the pictures are not displaying. Would you mind reload them ?
Are you by chance viewing the post on your phone? For some reason, the pictures aren't showing up for me either when viewed from mobile, but when viewed from PC they show up on my end.