Yes, Your Grace

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yes, Your Grace

Post by heir »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:17 am
yes, but dont forget isHired? needs to stay 1 if a agent is sended out :)
OK. Now the screen is repeatedly turning black and not loading the next week, even if the "is available is set to 0" and the agent is set to 1.

I've started over twice now, and it's now clear that your script is a bit too untested to use, at the moment, because it has repeatedly broken the game.

I'm going to try and just use the pigeon, to send out multiple invites, because it seems like that shouldn't break the game. But, I don't think messing with other agents is wise, because the game cannot seem to account for the return of phantom agents.

To be fair, there are also a lot of bugs being reported over on the Steam forums.

But, it appears that the game must produce the general in the weekly queue to report; and, if you send one general out on 3 tasks, he would have to report 3 times the following week... which breaks the queue line, and the game cannot continue.

The only conceivable way to fix this is to add several unique generals with different names, so that they can show up individually.

But, I'm not sure if the game is supposed to work that way. My game keeps breaking before I discover the limits to all of the agents.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

I've backup my save and tested it.
i'm only using isHired to 1 and i don't touch the isAvailable(i mean don't using a agent double after it is 0), for now i don't have problems...but i'm already at weak 25...perhaps the game only at the beginning gets problems?

update:
"the screen is repeatedly turning black and not loading the next week"
got this, i've removed a general while at the weekly economy summary, and the game loaded the next week.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

helo sir,tq for the table,great creator table...but the game just been updated..any chance upgrade the table sir..tq

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

updated for 1.0.9
devs are using x86 now O_o

updatecrashs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by updatecrashs »

is there any table that work for 1.0.11 ?