Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by olifr »

@Angach :
I tryed today to get the asia gang Reputation pointer.... So i made 2-3 delivery and had so far no luck.

In your screenshot you see that you used a pointer for PhysX3... and not the .EXE File.
I think its better to take the DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping.exe.

I saw very often that values are good for a while and after hours they were only "??" as value.
I just left my result list longer open. In the end i had f.i. 4 pointer for the "Has Drugs or not?" Point.
If i go in the game and start the shady shop on the laptop 2 of them are "??". But all worked fine
if i am running around....

The same thing is the teleporting doesnt work everywhere. So i play in window mode and see
that sometimes the x,y,z are showing no value. So what i am trying to say is that your value might
only work in a certain area of the game. Like in the Shady Shop and if you leave the wont work.
In the beginnung there were values that stayed after a Loading a save game!?!
I restarted the game and it was fine again.

I can only advise to wait till the next patch is out next week. Else you burn your time for a pointer that
might not work in the next EXE version.
===EDIT===
No new EXE but a new Bug or Feature?
Yesterday i started a new game on one save game to test if i can get beyond the gang reputation error and
i tested on with the asia gang. It worked better with the asia gang reputation but.... Today....THE SHOCK!

I was robbed!!!!
[Link]
My Laptop is GONE!!!
So a f*k´n Drug Client stole it???? Or just another bug?
Or did the DEA take it from my appartment?!? :shock:
And i can reload it again and again....Its gooooooone...
Also with no cheat table enable!?!

Maybe a Anti Cheat Feature??? :roll:
Ok and i cant buy a new one for my main location.
So i have to move out.... :cry:
Ok i have another laptop in one of my co-location. :ugeek:

===EDIT 2===
I added a new location.
Inside ALT + F8 Furniture Shop => And you will find out that you cant order if you dont have any other place but your home.

I found some Pointers for Hours, Minutes and Day (Day 1=Sunday;2=Monday;3=Tuesday;4=Wednesday;5=Thursday;6=Friday;7=Saturday;8=Sunday;9=Monday;.... )
You dont know what day is it? It should be done till friday?!? I added a Trigger for the display of the current Weekday.
Well that helps you stop time. Gives you a better xp value for every order

The Daytimes changes also with the hour value. So you can keep the lights on if you search for secrets or stop the time
for a pending delivery and avoid negative gang reputation. And if you are fast enough you can catch your forgotten delivery.
But it works not everytime. There is maybe another pointer for something like mission time?!?

By the way...with the teleport Feature you can go inside every building and look around.
Gustavos villa isnt that fancy... BUT take care. Sometimes you fall of the map and than
there is NO WAY BACK! You can see some hidden Buildings and stuff for future updates if you fly of the map.
Just save before you start. ;-)
DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V6.CT
(404.6 KiB) Downloaded 577 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashtonne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ashtonne »

olifr wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:46 pm
@Angach :
I tryed today to get the asia gang Reputation pointer.... So i made 2-3 delivery and had so far no luck.

In your screenshot you see that you used a pointer for PhysX3... and not the .EXE File.
I think its better to take the DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping.exe.

I saw very often that values are good for a while and after hours they were only "??" as value.
I just left my result list longer open. In the end i had f.i. 4 pointer for the "Has Drugs or not?" Point.
If i go in the game and start the shady shop on the laptop 2 of them are "??". But all worked fine
if i am running around....

The same thing is the teleporting doesnt work everywhere. So i play in window mode and see
that sometimes the x,y,z are showing no value. So what i am trying to say is that your value might
only work in a certain area of the game. Like in the Shady Shop and if you leave the wont work.
In the beginnung there were values that stayed after a Loading a save game!?!
I restarted the game and it was fine again.

I can only advise to wait till the next patch is out next week. Else you burn your time for a pointer that
might not work in the next EXE version.
===EDIT===
No new EXE but a new Bug or Feature?
Yesterday i started a new game on one save game to test if i can get beyond the gang reputation error and
i tested on with the asia gang. It worked better with the asia gang reputation but.... Today....THE SHOCK!

I was robbed!!!!
[Link]
My Laptop is GONE!!!
So a f*k´n Drug Client stole it???? Or just another bug?
Or did the DEA take it from my appartment?!? :shock:
And i can reload it again and again....Its gooooooone...
Also with no cheat table enable!?!

Maybe a Anti Cheat Feature??? :roll:
Ok and i cant buy a new one for my main location.
So i have to move out.... :cry:
Ok i have another laptop in one of my co-location. :ugeek:

===EDIT 2===
I added a new location.
Inside ALT + F8 Furniture Shop => And you will find out that you cant order if you dont have any other place but your home.

I found some Pointers for Hours, Minutes and Day (Day 1=Sunday;2=Monday;3=Tuesday;4=Wednesday;5=Thursday;6=Friday;7=Saturday;8=Sunday;9=Monday;.... )
You dont know what day is it? It should be done till friday?!? I added a Trigger for the display of the current Weekday.
Well that helps you stop time. Gives you a better xp value for every order

The Daytimes changes also with the hour value. So you can keep the lights on if you search for secrets or stop the time
for a pending delivery and avoid negative gang reputation. And if you are fast enough you can catch your forgotten delivery.
But it works not everytime. There is maybe another pointer for something like mission time?!?

By the way...with the teleport Feature you can go inside every building and look around.
Gustavos villa isnt that fancy... BUT take care. Sometimes you fall of the map and than
there is NO WAY BACK! You can see some hidden Buildings and stuff for future updates if you fly of the map.
Just save before you start. ;-)

DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V6.CT

This is defenitive a bug which will be fixed with the next patch.

BTW thx for the CT!

Defiant1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Defiant1 »

Hello, friends! I made this video in honor of Yovo2000, SevenLife, and all the contributor modders.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

@olifr, amazing, thank you for merging the tables.
@Defiant1, cool video, I will try this also but with higher speed by setting runner stat to 1000 :d

LE: Guys I have some gang questions. I played this game many times because of breaking bugs. Most of the times I got Keiji's call but last time I got Ballena's call. Is there a way to get both? If you can't get both, how can you influence to get Ballena instead of Keiji? Thanks in advance.

Defiant1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Defiant1 »

I haven't had luck with increasing runner stat, so I hooked SevenLife's Z factor to 1000 and bound it to Shift+Space.

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

@Defiant1:
Cool Idea!
So you made a kind of a super Jump Feature by increasing the Y Position by ~1000?
I was to scared to try the Z Position because I felt of the map several times. ;-}
But now i tryed that one too ;) I added also a CTRL + 9 => Increase Z by 1500 Button ;-)

The funny part is I added today for myself and my curiosity some Hotkeys to just go though everything.
Just a -+150 in x or y direction. So you can go easyly nearly everywhere on the map. Is Eddie at home?
Now you can find out ;-)

Teleporting through walls works like that:
CTRL + 5 => Increase X by 150
CTRL + 6 => Decrease X by 150
CTRL + 7 => Increase Y by 150
CTRL + 8 => Decrease Y by 150
Are there any special places? There are several place where you have to think...
Why does the Dev put light switches in every Room of a build that is unused and
in the accessable world you muss light in your rented locations ;-)

=>Update what happened to my stolen InGame Laptop?
Fun fact i found one of my stolen fully functional laptops in East Old Town near a dead drop:
[Link]
And you can use them there....in mid air...well i might be an Air Mac ;-D

And it gets worse... It happend again in my colocation but you can now diretly jump into the Furniture Shop
by pressing ALT + F8 and buy a new one. You cant buy a new laptop or anything one for your home.
(No Stuff for your home might be because of the DEA raids...I think a raid wont be possible in your Home,
but nearly every other location can be easy access by the police.)

Anyway...I am currently trying to get this #@*%&§"#* Pointer for the Asia Gang Reputation it seems to increase,
but i cant get a working value....Burned hours while trying. Thats why i added some Hotkeys for Bad Asia.

The Time Pointer for Hours can end the Police Hour, but sadly it didnt stop the mission times for every sale you make.
This feels not like a GTA, but there are some idea which a GTA6 should have ;-)
I update my cheat engine to 7.1 because of some bugs in the Cheat Table.
But the bug are still not fixed.... Anyway I merged again.
DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V8.CT
(409.85 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Mitsunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mitsunari »

anyone found out how to change gang reputation ?

CawSheezy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CawSheezy »

I take it that this is no longer working because of the update. Can anyone update the table or provide instructions how to so so?

Langevloei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Langevloei »

Looking at the patchnotes.txt of the last update (1.0.4.11), this game has a long way of bug eradication to go. The fact that they were unable to recreate some issue's is not giving me a lot of confidence. On the table side, some things still work, most do not.
Thank you Yoyo2000; Anonymous4life; SevenLife; Angach; gooses and others,for your work. Nice job. ;)

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Just made this account to post here. I've updated the pointers on XYZ coordinates (with a few extras just in case), along with Backpack spaces. The reputation pointers only work some of the time. Going to try getting better pointers on those in the next day or so.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also added two (2) new teleport locations.
  • ALT + numeric 1 = Supermarket Area Safehouse.
  • ALT + numeric 2 = Club Area Warehouse.
Attachments
DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V9.CT
Updated XYZ coords and Backpack Spaces
(422.85 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by RebelHellion on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defiant1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Defiant1 »

RebelHellion wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:26 am
Just made this account to post here. I've updated the pointers on XYZ coordinates (with a few extras just in case), along with Backpack spaces. The reputation pointers only work some of the time. Going to try getting better pointers on those in the next day or so.
Thank you for updating backpack! Unfortunately the stats pointers don't work. I'm glad I can still do my spider man thing, though ;)

By the way, how can I disable the hotkey instruction that pop-ups when I load the script?

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Defiant1 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:38 am

By the way, how can I disable the hotkey instruction that pop-ups when I load the script?
I'm not entirely sure tbh. You'd have to ask the original author of this table. I just updated some pointers.

jackboyz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackboyz »

Is there anyway we can get the float for money again or viagara possibly??

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Back with another update.

Today was spent mostly running PointerScans and filtering my .PTR files down to only stable and workable pointers. I've also made a few updates to the table, including:
  • Has Drugs or not? (Lock both variables to 0 to pass police checkpoints with drugs)
    • Also included backup pointers
    • Updated all pointers to the best of my ability
    • Included backup pointers
  • Player
    • Updated pointers for General Risk Factor and Exposition Factor and relocated them to here
    • I gathered as many PointerScans I could before my brain melted into fondue. Most of my work in this section from today has not yet made it into this table.
  • Time
    • I've added two (2) new keybinds related to time.
      • Page Up = Set game time to 06:59 - IE- Start Next Day
      • Page Down = Set game time to 21:59 - IE - Start Police Hours
    • NOTE: To ensure that the next day begins as intended, make sure you wait until AFTER midnight to activate Page Up command. Otherwise you end up restarting the whole day lol.
Attachments
DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V10.CT
(505.83 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

nino94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nino94 »

backpack size dont work anymore guys