Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, & More

Post by Angelus »

Rydian wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:41 am
Changing which chests/sources you get things from lets the loot vary more with the script at least, since different chests can or cannot spawn certain configurations of loot... or changing the override value.
What I mean is that it only generates things like 4 Wagon Wheels, a Jericho, maybe 2 different SMG options that I can't think of, or just 4 Big Boom Blasters. It isn't generating the old options like before the update, i.e. The Lob or various other great guns. I am unsure if that's something to do with your script, the update, or how the event could be messing with your script.
Rydian wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Alternatively, the slot machine script works nicely.
Yeah that doesn't use the normal loot roll to determine rarity (it only rolls the slot once) so I can override that decision without any limitations on what actually comes out.
The issue with the Slots, though, is that it seems to mainly cycle the same SMG and rifle options, and rarely gives a Scourge or Tunguska. It isn't giving pistols like before, or shotguns, etc. Same theory as above, unsure if the script is causing this or if they just altered the table for the slot options.
Rydian wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Also noticed that certain legendaries are pretty much the same with minor differences (i.e. the Alchemist and Try Bolter, or the Rowan's/Lucien's Call).
That seems to be more of a BL3 thing in general, where many legendaries have more fixed parts (or more limited selection) than in previous games. To give one extreme example every single Back Ham that drops in BL3 will always have the same shield capacity, whatever parts determine/modify capacity aren't allowed to vary.
What I mean is that the Alchemist and Try Bolter are pretty much the same gun, and Rowan's Call and Lucien's Call are the same exact thing except Lucien's has a bullet ricochet option. There's other guns that are super similar is what I mean, not the actual parts changing them up (which does add variety to most, but some are locked like you pointed out with the Back Ham).
Rydian wrote:
Angelus wrote:
(And I really hope that the Gibbed editor can make head way... I really just want to be able to gunsmith and modify the guns to test out individual parts etc...)
I hope it does too. I don't want to use it myself, I just want people to stop asking me to add part editing.

Anyways one theory that might solve all these issues would be if I could find the actual rarity weighting tables (like people did for BL2). Then I wouldn't have to fiddle with trying to force things to drop a specific pool, people could just edit the odds themselves.
I intentionally avoided asking you to add the script because I have actually seen what that requires, and it's tedious to do, let alone script. There's already a few other scripts out there that do it, but they seem to require injectors and other extra nonsense. I mainly just want it to tweak things without needing to stand at the Golden Chest, Slots, or Vendors for hours hoping to get an alternate version of a gun I already have. Hell, just trying to get a new Kaos but with Cold instead of the other elements is RNG that just annoys me XD

What I have actually been doing, thanks to this event, is just altering the shop reroll timer. The shops have a better variety of options that the Slots and Golden Chest USED TO HAVE but it's limited to 1 (2 for the Zed shop) options at a time. Thankfully, that's just me cycling shops on Sanctuary 3 and then alt tabbing to CE and changing the timer to 1 second and re-cycling around Sanctuary 3. Tedious, yes, but it's how I got a Lob and grenade upgrades etc. Wish I could get the shield I am wearing but for my level (just hit level cap, but wearing a level 35 or w/e shield). But I don't care enough to ask for an item modifier added to your table :)

Again, I hope this info kinda helps in any way, and thank you for the script you have done. Keep up the great work, but make sure you don't over do it~ :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Angelus wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:11 pm
Rydian wrote:
Changing which chests/sources you get things from lets the loot vary more with the script at least, since different chests can or cannot spawn certain configurations of loot... or changing the override value.
What I mean is that it only generates things like 4 Wagon Wheels, a Jericho, maybe 2 different SMG options that I can't think of, or just 4 Big Boom Blasters. It isn't generating the old options like before the update, i.e. The Lob or various other great guns. I am unsure if that's something to do with your script, the update, or how the event could be messing with your script.
Using the latest-latest script? I'm getting more variety with it, but it does depend on a value I'm unsure on the origin of.

Angelus wrote:
Rydian wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Alternatively, the slot machine script works nicely.
Yeah that doesn't use the normal loot roll to determine rarity (it only rolls the slot once) so I can override that decision without any limitations on what actually comes out.
The issue with the Slots, though, is that it seems to mainly cycle the same SMG and rifle options, and rarely gives a Scourge or Tunguska. It isn't giving pistols like before, or shotguns, etc. Same theory as above, unsure if the script is causing this or if they just altered the table for the slot options.
Are you using just the slot option, without anything else? Slot is the only script that edits just the initial result currently.
Angelus wrote:
I mainly just want it to tweak things without needing to stand at the Golden Chest, Slots, or Vendors for hours hoping to get an alternate version of a gun I already have. Hell, just trying to get a new Kaos but with Cold instead of the other elements is RNG that just annoys me XD
If I could find the tables I could maybe figure out how to make the Eridian Fabricator fart out legendaries, then endgame players that want alt rolls of random loot would do it really fast.
Angelus wrote:
What I have actually been doing, thanks to this event, is just altering the shop reroll timer. The shops have a better variety of options that the Slots and Golden Chest USED TO HAVE but it's limited to 1 (2 for the Zed shop) options at a time. Thankfully, that's just me cycling shops on Sanctuary 3 and then alt tabbing to CE and changing the timer to 1 second and re-cycling around Sanctuary 3.
You can highlight the time value and hit CTRL+H and set up a hotkey to set it to like 0.1 seconds or something, and it'll work while the game has focus.

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:26 pm
sonicwinghero wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:22 pm
Global RNG modifier seems to fucked up the shops. Seems like I have to start a new game to fix it. Oh well.
There's an event going on that changes the shops.

[Link]
Well, that explains it. Thanks.

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

The find skills points as well as find player stats seems to crash.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Updated to change the loot script a bit to hopefully make it activate all the time. Was running into that x64 distance issue.
williamcll wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am
The find skills points as well as find player stats seems to crash.
Works for me, make sure you're on the latest patch including title screen hotfixes.

Sr.Magico
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sr.Magico »

The loot modifier improved a lot, now the enemies are looting again, but it is still a loot with little variety (it is more noticeable in the golden chest). Your first loot modifier was legendary. I hope you achieve the feat again. Thank you!

exloserr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exloserr »

Last edited by exloserr on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Sr.Magico wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:44 am
The loot modifier improved a lot, now the enemies are looting again, but it is still a loot with little variety (it is more noticeable in the golden chest). Your first loot modifier was legendary. I hope you achieve the feat again. Thank you!
I wish, but not only did the code change, but how drops work in game changed as well over time (such as the addition of dedicated loot sources on bosses). Farming bosses and enemies gets a wider variety of gear than the chest can give.
exassasinx wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Can you do an "entity swapper"? :3
Nope, not going to do anything that involves swapping around IDs/references because there's so many issues with it and the game still has many more patches to go that will keep breaking things.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

In reference to the Slots, yes I just activate the script as is. I don't feel like going through and tweaking the code myself since I am not entirely sure what I would break or how I would fix it without corrupting my save ;)
It's why I leave that aspect to you smart and talented folk, while I just test shit constantly and hope that I can help with my variable results and hypothesis.

As for the script... I think I was using the March 27th update or w/e still. Will see about getting the current option momentarily.

Does the Eridian Fabricator have the option to utilize the legendary table at all? I actually was curious, and when I had the Loot script enabled it just spat out the same type of SMG. Purple Gibber gun of various makes and models lol. Ended up firing out about a hundred for my buddy as a joke, then realized they were all the same gun with different parts and was like "well that's... strange."

I do have a question though, does your Loot script just alter the Luck variable value or override it? Or is it something else entirely? I was thinking about that, since I finally beat the game and have access to the Mayhem stuff and Guardian ranks. Since the stat boosters from those ranks seem to max at 15% or so, I was curious if the luck from that would possibly alter the result of the Loot script, or if your script just bypasses that entirely or overrides it entirely. If it is something that doesn't even utilize the Luck value, and just utilizes a set table... Or thread to variable loot tables... Idk x_x;; lol.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Angelus wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:45 pm
Does the Eridian Fabricator have the option to utilize the legendary table at all? I actually was curious, and when I had the Loot script enabled it just spat out the same type of SMG. Purple Gibber gun of various makes and models lol. Ended up firing out about a hundred for my buddy as a joke, then realized they were all the same gun with different parts and was like "well that's... strange."
Eridian Fabricator's loot table caps out at purples (gives nothing if you force the roll higher).
Angelus wrote:
I do have a question though, does your Loot script just alter the Luck variable value or override it? Or is it something else entirely?
Something else entirely. I've tried finding the luck stat and editing it, but it gave no visible change in loot quality so it's probably got some sort of cap outside of the guardian rank cap (there's artifacts that supposedly add to luck). Since none of the values gave any sort of visible indicator that they were useful I never made scripts to find/tweak them.
Angelus wrote:
I was thinking about that, since I finally beat the game and have access to the Mayhem stuff and Guardian ranks. Since the stat boosters from those ranks seem to max at 15% or so, I was curious if the luck from that would possibly alter the result of the Loot script, or if your script just bypasses that entirely or overrides it entirely. If it is something that doesn't even utilize the Luck value, and just utilizes a set table... Or thread to variable loot tables... Idk x_x;; lol.
It edits the results of the RNG roll the game makes. I don't know where luck is factored in but it'd be capped anyways with the default value since the game only expects values up to 7FFF to come out of that (and if you edit it even a single value higher you get nothing like in the above gif, so it's not a flat addition with no cap after).

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Ya, I can confirm the relics that give luck. Also had a feeling that the Fabricator was locked to purple and below.
There's also the Loaded Dice legendary that drops your HP to raise luck. it's why I was curious what your script utilized. (I apologize for the large screen shots, I wasn't about to go and edit them down to a smaller size and make them unreadable lol).

(yes, I know, I have a lot of stuff. I am holding onto most red text weapons for the event of Gibbed being released for BL3 so I can test out part swapping)

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

I thought that he dropped the idea of releasing it, no ?

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Well the github is still there asking for donations.
[Link]

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

The last I saw, from early December, is that he was still working on it but not like a job. It's something he does in his spare time. Unsure if he just has a lot going on, or if his health is an issue with our current plague issues. But I have not seen him say he isn't working on it anymore. Just that he isn't going to be dedicated working on it.

NaivePiggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NaivePiggy »

thx a lot bro