Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

theyellingmute wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:07 am
do we have a 999 all items script? i think i remember berserkknight or someone making the script for one. im mainly curious since the ignore crafting material requirements seems to not work with custom augments and since i cant identify the items i need i cant even add the item to my inventory.
Shop mod to buy and then fearlessrevolution trainer to set amount.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

delta4873
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delta4873 »

Is Wyvern Ignition Silver not in the game files yet? I remember you were able to get the older version earlier, since they included it in the files.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey guys,

Remember that there is another update scheduled to drop on the 6th. Specifically the Rajang update. This will likely break the cheat table once again, so everyone make sure they use the table to grind whatever they need before hand just in case it takes a while to fix the table this time around. Hopefully the table makers will be prepared for this update as they have been in the past, but you can't always expect them to just put their whole lives on hold to fulfill our wishes every time an update comes out, so make sure you're ready guys. Grind that master rank, build all the armor and weapons that you need, and make sure you augment and upgrade everything, and get all the decorations that you need now rather than putting it off until its to late. Just a piece of friendly advice.

Yours Truly,

Gadget

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

Is it possible to turn one weapon into a completely different one? Such as turn a hammer into a bow?

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

MaytheFlowerFly wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:58 am
Is it possible to turn one weapon into a completely different one? Such as turn a hammer into a bow?
Yes, but unless things have changed (which they totally might have, haven't tried it yet) the weapon in question will turn into whatever you want it to be, but still maintain its original appearance. Using your example, yes it is possible to turn a hammer into a bow, but in the past it used to be that after you did this action you would now have a hammer that fired arrows. It would have all the weapon animations of a bow but still look like a hammer and while it was a great party trick and looked hilarious, it was always better to just use the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat and just make the bow that you wanted. My personal favorite was turning a sword and shield into a charge blade because that dinky little sword and shield would then sling explosions all around the battle field and the shield would hover about 2 feet away from the sword portion when you turned it into axe mode.

It's worth giving it a shot with the weapon editor, but I would definitely make a backup of your save file before doing anything crazy like creating stuff in the game that was never supposed to be there in the first place. That my friend is a very good way to get caught and banned from the game, and no matter how many backup files you have of your save you'll never be able to play the game on the same steam account ever again, so be very careful.

Best wishes,

Gadget

Rakenson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rakenson »

Veeism wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Back in vanilla MHW I used some variant of this table to help me find the assembly code that handled the timer for dash juice. Thankfully there weren't many changes in iceborne and I was able to isolate the byte array again. Poking through I've also gotten the timer for might seed and demon powder as well, just took a bit more learning on my part, face to the brick wall and all that.

(note this is a newer script attached than the original post, managed to find the might seed timer)
Hi there, what you've achieved sounds similar to what I'm wanting to achieve which is to freeze the timers on my hunting horn buffs. Any tips on how I should go about it.

sophie944
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sophie944 »

is it dangerous to change the maximum stack sizes? i want to go multiplayer mode with more coatings

Veeism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veeism »

Rakenson wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 am
Hi there, what you've achieved sounds similar to what I'm wanting to achieve which is to freeze the timers on my hunting horn buffs. Any tips on how I should go about it.
Step 1 is setting your debugger mode to VEH mode with Page Exceptions breakpoints so the game doesn't crash when you try finding out what is writing to the address.

With that out of the way you need to find the actual timer for your buff. Just use the usual method of scanning for a changing number to narrow down addresses (it's a float). You'll probably narrow it down to 2-3 addresses of identical values in the training room as your palico will get its own buff. You'll know you have the buff timer correctly selected when you can set it to 0 and the buff falls off / set it back to a number the buff returns. From here check what is writing to that address, if you don't have the debugger options set up correctly the game will just crash at this point.

visual explanation of the memory stuff
[Link]
auto assemble code explanation
{ Changing the comparison type in the jump code from "greater than?" to "equals?"
timer values are compared to 0
this gives the consumable infinite duration once activated by normal in game means
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(infms,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,24 40 76 30 44 38 B6 81 08 00 00 74 0D F3 41)
registersymbol(infms)

infms:
db 24 40 75 30 44 38 B6 81 08 00 00 74 0D F3 41

[DISABLE]

infms:
db 24 40 76 30 44 38 B6 81 08 00 00 74 0D F3 41

unregistersymbol(infms)

The main thing to be concerned about here is the byte array. Note how I'm only changing one value (76<->75) yet the array is decently long. This is because I grabbed a long section of the memory region around the code I wanted to change then scanned for all addresses matching smaller and smaller portions of it until I found the length just above where it would match more than one address. In other words that's the shortest expression that yields the unique address (the timer) that I care about. While the game might change the position or arrangement of the timers in future updates this is the normal way of setting up AOBscans from what I gather - so it has a high chance of still working even if the game shuffles around stuff in future updates.

Just be sure to rename the symbols (here it's infms) for each new script you make, I made the mistake of having duplicate ones and that will crash your game real fast if you start toggling them.
Granted there's probably a better way to be doing some of this, maybe just NOPing out the whole timers, but I've got something that works with no hiccups and I'm happy with it.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Rakenson wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 am
Veeism wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Back in vanilla MHW I used some variant of this table to help me find the assembly code that handled the timer for dash juice. Thankfully there weren't many changes in iceborne and I was able to isolate the byte array again. Poking through I've also gotten the timer for might seed and demon powder as well, just took a bit more learning on my part, face to the brick wall and all that.

(note this is a newer script attached than the original post, managed to find the might seed timer)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Marcus' table have what you want already? you can just set a number and/or freeze it at will. (Pointers>Player>Buffs>Melody Buffs)

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 am
theyellingmute wrote:
do we have a 999 all items script? i think i remember berserkknight or someone making the script for one. im mainly curious since the ignore crafting material requirements seems to not work with custom augments and since i cant identify the items i need i cant even add the item to my inventory.
Or, and hear me out on this... You can just modify the quantity of materials using the "Highlighted Item Pointer" and scrolling over all the items. Just set one to w/e value, freeze it, and mouse over everything. Easy x number of everything you already have. If you don't have it yet? Well, go play the game then! :P

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

Angelus wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
theyellingmute wrote:
Or, and hear me out on this... You can just modify the quantity of materials using the "Highlighted Item Pointer" and scrolling over all the items. Just set one to w/e value, freeze it, and mouse over everything. Easy x number of everything you already have. If you don't have it yet? Well, go play the game then! :P
No need to scroll over the items.
[Link]
Go here, search, number appears at the top of the page, just type it in.

MrMan2101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrMan2101 »

Still waiting for that steamworks cheat like Image

theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theyellingmute »

Phaux wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:05 pm
Angelus wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

No need to scroll over the items.
[Link]
Go here, search, number appears at the top of the page, just type it in.
i ended up doing a combo of the sorted item shop mod and then using this table to freeze the value to a higher number. the website only helps if i knew what the item i needed was but it was a question mark so i had no idea. the shop mod helped because it would show i had 0 of the item.

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

thakn you for your hardwork and for everyone with the table,

it seems "bowgun no reload" still need reload if changing back from another ammo or on drawing the bowgun from sheath,
also it will always give reload warning

last table with inf. slinger ammo didnt do this, its really freeze the ammo like table before IB

edit:
on table u.75

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

Is it possible to acquire/modify lures in GL easily ? Finding the monsters I want is starting to be a pain.