Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

SilverKaiser wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:37 am
how about a lure editor for the guiding lands? someone pointed out that the guiding lands editor doesnt work because the monster just switches and I can confirm that has happened to me. so idk a lure edit sounds cool.
GL Editor works fine, but you need to know how GL works, a thorough update for GL will be coming out tomorrow and instructions on how to use it without corrupting your save or borking a spawn.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

I'm using Marcus101's Character Pointer to create and write a GL Editor.

[Character Pointer]
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4D34720
A8

[GL EXP Pointer]
Forest -> 27B928
Spire -> 27B92C
Coral -> 27B930
Vale -> 27B934

0 level = 0,
1 level = 10000+
2 level = 20000+
7 level = 60000+

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

[GL Monster Ticket Pointer]
Anjanath -> 27BB10
Zinogre -> 27BC88

f1zz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by f1zz »

Hi, my palico's voice is bugged. Does this table have a way to change the voice?

tzup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tzup »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:56 pm
lfblu wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:51 pm
how guiding lands editor work?
Run Script for guidinglands, highlight it in the expedition viewer, edit what you want.
as121ddd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 pm
HEY Marcus101. I'm using your Ct files usefully, but i get some little problem my save file says "Detected an incorrect value in save data." Could you tell me How can i Fix it with your Ct or else?
Depends on what you edited to corrupt it.
tzup wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Great list of hacks and pointers.
I am currently trying to "contribute" to any of the DPS overlays which are open source (see my forks: [Link]) but it is going slowly. Since they haven't been updated for a while, i have a hard time finding the new pointers. I managed to correct the Player Data (level, slot, harvest box etc) and currently working on buffs - but i don't have any clue about Monster data.
The File with pointers Made by Marcus101RR helped a lot by now :) but where can i find more? :D

I am looking for any table or value that is mapped - most of the threads @MHW weren't updated after Iceborne.
So basically, not trying to crack it - just display it.
I haven't bothered to look for monster HP data yet, but I will get to it eventually.
I've tried quite a lot to "infer" it from the previous address changes but seems impossible now. The last option i probably have is to find it in memory, then parse the whole part for parts and all that useful info.
If you're bored one day, take a look :D

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Guiding Lands Update v1
See Original Post for Files.

The guiding lands was updated in the table. Here you will find how to edit the entire system. Please read Table Extras in the table on CE before editing. YOU CAN and WILL BRICK your save if you attempt to combine values that are incorrect or not adjusted correctly. Any data you edit with in your SAVE REGION will cause your save file to brick, and can only be reversed by manual editing back to null or 0.

I advise that you study how GL works before editing data you don't know how to use, this isn't Expedition Editor 101!

MHW_fan_6969
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MHW_fan_6969 »

Hey I got a request. Would it be possible to edit the guild card I mean stat wise. And also maybe a charater editor in some way or another.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

MHW_fan_6969 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:40 pm
Hey I got a request. Would it be possible to edit the guild card I mean stat wise. And also maybe a charater editor in some way or another.
I went ahead and found the Vouchers for editing Character/Palicos. Reset them to 0 and you can re-edit your char/palico.

Update incoming....

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:39 am
MHW_fan_6969 wrote:
I went ahead and found the Vouchers for editing Character/Palicos. Reset them to 0 and you can re-edit your char/palico.

Update incoming....
Is this all the vouchers including the dlc ones or just the base free one from a while ago? I asked Asterick about this on the pre-iceborne editor and they said they couldn't be bothered to find them all so I assumed the voucher counts were stored separately.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:50 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:39 am
MHW_fan_6969 wrote:

Update incoming....
Is this all the vouchers including the dlc ones or just the base free one from a while ago? I asked Asterick about this on the pre-iceborne editor and they said they couldn't be bothered to find them all so I assumed the voucher counts were stored separately.
They are separate per dlc, but I will map out all the essential ones when I get time. For now the free ones should suffice.

pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pxctd »

Hi, has the item box aob changed again? When I activate the "Get selected item (item box)" with the newest table it points to some random string of numbers. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

coolbond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coolbond »

the investigation is borked for me, i would love it if someone could help me with it.

no matter what i change the edit does not reflect ingame

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 pm
Guiding Lands Update v1

The guiding lands was updated in the table. Here you will find how to edit the entire system. Please read Table Extras in the table on CE before editing. YOU CAN and WILL BRICK your save if you attempt to combine values that are incorrect or not adjusted correctly. Any data you edit with in your SAVE REGION will cause your save file to brick, and can only be reversed by manual editing back to null or 0.

I advise that you study how GL works before editing data you don't know how to use, this isn't Expedition Editor 101!
not gonna lie to you, there are no clear cut instructions or even an examples of what to do, I would change to a monster i need and change its region. then from there what? save and reload? depart? but departing only updates the monsters. Its still unclear for us noobs. sorry if this comes across a type of way. its just plain confusing. the table extras just says dont mess it up here are some values. what about those ???? under monster location. Image

thecordismarki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thecordismarki »

pxctd wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:46 am
Hi, has the item box aob changed again? When I activate the "Get selected item (item box)" with the newest table it points to some random string of numbers. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

The Same

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

SilverKaiser wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 pm
Guiding Lands Update v1

not gonna lie to you, there are no clear cut instructions or even an examples of what to do, I would change to a monster i need and change its region. then from there what? save and reload? depart? but departing only updates the monsters. Its still unclear for us noobs. sorry if this comes across a type of way. its just plain confusing. the table extras just says dont mess it up here are some values. what about those ???? under monster location. Image
Those are not mapped out, again in Table Extras it says don't assign a monster to a location you don't know. There is no way to make it easy for you to know which monster goes where, if you need to find out where a monster spawns, look up wiki, or use the in-game lure menu to figure it out. GL really isn't something you should mess with unless you know-how. It will never be dummy proof.

I mean obviously don't set monster to Tiziyaku, and have him spawn in Ancient forest or Wildspire, that;s obviously illogical.

You edit monsters/locations first, and then depart to GL.