Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Qluh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Qluh »

Is there an option to edit the Weapon Usage numbers in the Guild Card? Berserk Knight's table before had one but it no longer works. :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:21 pm
if you live in the US they send the FBI after you to make an example.
Spoiler

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 am
Just looking for a name-change script. That's it.
You can change your name with the pointers for your save slot.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 am
Just looking for a name-change script. That's it.
you mean like your character name changing script? if its what you are looking for, i think you just need to edit "character pointer" -> "name" on squall's table and then return to the title

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 71.

Added Teleport with only the blink function for now, will add waypoint soon. Under [Debug], you can find Custom Location where you can add any location you want for quick access. Two examples are in there, including what is believed to be an unused area of Hoarfrost that Luka and I found earlier. Probably going to be added in a later update. Will probably add other POIs in there at some point too.

Added a Slinger Ammo Pickup Modifier, still in its early stages though. Some of the unknowns I have listed I'm sure are for the throwing knives, but I was too lazy to sort that out.

Added the newer weapon augments to Ignore Crafting. Also added pointers to their levels under Equipment Data. Custom weapon upgrades are not included, I just don't care enough about those.

Added Master Rank to Character Pointers.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

area 17 is actually traversable normally, (you grapple on a wingdrake from the hot springs below to reach it) it's part of the boaboa questline and you can quick travel there later as well once you get pawswap.
it's also part of the final surveyor quest

Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flamew1ng »

How well do the table and CRC bypass work with the current patch? Planning on getting Iceborne but i'm afraid to do so until i know for certain the cheats and performance enhancements actually work with it

Knowing my luck, it's propably only a matter of time before Crapcom releases a new patch that wrecks everything...

jmentos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmentos »

so does anyone have a working script for character editor?

f1zz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by f1zz »

So I have noticed that my Cat's voice has a bug which causes it to meow constantly during cutscenes and in astera/seliana. Could a modifier for the voice for palico be added? I think voice 3 was the bugged one.

nonoop2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonoop2 »

What is lightweight Drinker ??

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

Umm hello guys,

I want to continue my MHW after vacuuming back in Sept, hence I missed a lot of events...
I remembered that this thread had Give All Items feature, but for some reason in this Iceborne update I couldnt find it on the Table...
Is it currently disabled? I just wanted the pre-Iceborne event items tbh..

Thanks again for the awesome works guys!

Artyfnut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artyfnut »

Hi,

I read on update 69 that the "Equipment Data" allows to add weapons, interesting for Kulve weapons (I really don't want to farm this atrocity). My problem is that i have no idea how to use it, I assumed it would work like the previous Berserk Knight scripts like when you are in your item box, the table shows the infos of the highlighted item you're on and can modify it, same for empty slots. What I don't understand is why, whatever I do, all the values are equal to "??"

Otherwise the table works fine, i'm using the bypass and tested other features (invulnerability, highlighted armor/weapon editor...) and everything went well. I just can't figure out what to to with the Equipment Data.
If someone could help me to figure out how to give myself weapons it would be much appreciated thx.

rodrigoz17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rodrigoz17 »

Could you add like in previous version. XP multiplier i remember you can put diferent XP multiplier, so after completion a mission u get more XP, if u can add it for HR and MR i will apreciate.

Rgrds

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

raeyvolution wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Umm hello guys,

I want to continue my MHW after vacuuming back in Sept, hence I missed a lot of events...
I remembered that this thread had Give All Items feature, but for some reason in this Iceborne update I couldnt find it on the Table...
Is it currently disabled? I just wanted the pre-Iceborne event items tbh..

Thanks again for the awesome works guys!
If you know the itemID of the pre-IB items that you want, you can just use the highlighted item pointer to put it in your box

seesom96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seesom96 »

What can CE now do? I am a new user

Thank you.