Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by chaos915 »

Maybe it's not the fearlessrevolution trainer since I had both the trainer and the cheat table loaded the few times I was testing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

chaos915 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:00 pm
Stracker's Loader seems to conflict with the crc bypass and the fearlessrevolution trainer. If I use the crc bypass it says there's nothing to turn off.

If I have cheat engine/fearlessrevolution trainer on while stracker's loader is installed the game will randomly crash sometime between first load and upon arriving in another area.

Stracker loader seems to bypass some of what the crc bypass does, but still leaves other anti-cheat threads in effect that cause crashes.
Again, no idea what people are doing. fearlessrevolution was trying to make the game scan something else, then was using some method to try and divert code flow, and now I have no idea what he is doing to try and fool the scanners.

I've not even looked at this Stacker loader, so no idea what it is either.

Likely trying to use all these together is just going to cause problems.

My bypass kills the 24 active scanners, then makes the 58 static scanners read a single crc of a small memory area instead of what they used to read, so that it returns normal.

fearlessrevolution, I have no idea. Who knows.

Stracker loader, again I didn't even hear of it, nor have I tried to mess with it.

If you plan to using fearlessrevolution trainer, then don't use anything else. Just use his trainer. If you plan to use scripts here, or anything that writes over the game process in memory, my bypass works for now.

The loader, I have no idea what it's intended for, or what it plays nice with. I have nothing bad (or really anything at all) to say about it, as I have not used it and don't know what it is doing.

best,
Cal

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Doesn't help that Stracker dude's being coy about it and not really answering people who directly ask "is this doing the same thing as CRC bypasser?"...

Well, for me the loader is working with CE (and HelloWorld's overlay), no crashes after a few hunts, and the scripts I've tried are [[edit charm, edit weapon, edit investigation, tool cooldown, and part breaker]] as well as the various pointers to pouch item limits and such.

Again, this is with only the loader, CE, and the overlay, without loading any actual mod because I don't care about any of them right now.

Khaze41
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khaze41 »

New to modding/CE in MHW. Is this new "anti-cheat" they added with Iceborne actually being used to track people down and ban them from online play, or is it just more of an anti-tamper like it'll just crash your game if it detects something weird?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Khaze41 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 pm
New to modding/CE in MHW. Is this new "anti-cheat" they added with Iceborne actually being used to track people down and ban them from online play, or is it just more of an anti-tamper like it'll just crash your game if it detects something weird?
Both. Also, if you live in the US they send the FBI after you to make an example.

Not that it matters, since we're all using these in offline mode anyway, right?

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:21 pm
Khaze41 wrote:
Both. Also, if you live in the US they send the FBI after you to make an example.

I want to see one confirmation of a Ban with legitimate video evidence or I call absolute bull.
No offense to you specifically, but while I am inexperienced with CE I can say with absolute confidence this game is not currently capable of handing out bans based on what I've looked into personally & conferred with others over in my Discord.
Though that isn't to say that couldn't change in the future of course.

That you think playing "Offline" the way most people on these forums play "Offline" would make a difference is questionable.
As the only surefire method would be to disconnect your PC from the internet entirely & even then using that save Online at all afterward could still result in Bans depending on the type of AC in place (flags in the save based on data alteration), which Eastern devs often opt for as opposed to traditional AC using things like heuristic analysis.
And I really hope the FBI comment was sarcasm or that's even more worrying.

I keep up with anything "ban" related for this title & there is nothing out there I have ever been able to find.
So if I'm wrong please do me a favor & let me know.

Khaze41
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khaze41 »

LCHLH wrote:

Lol, I wasn't planning on using it online at all I guess that should have been in my post. Will I get banned if after using CE/trainer offline, I got online with no CE/trainer enabled to play with friends? Do they flag accounts like From did with Dark Souls?
Last edited by Khaze41 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

Khaze41 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:52 pm
LCHLH wrote:

Lol, I wasn't planning on using it online at all I guess that should have been in my post. Will I get banned if after using CE/trainer offline, I got online with no CE/trainer enabled to play with friends?
As of right now you're not going to get banned Man, don't worry about it.
The takeaway from his post is be courteous online, don't worry about anything else that was said.

Asachi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asachi »

I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the table?
A bunch of things just refuse to activate

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Kwharr wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:47 pm
LCHLH wrote:
Khaze41 wrote:

I want to see one confirmation of a Ban with legitimate video evidence or I call absolute bull.
No offense to you specifically, but while I am inexperienced with CE I can say with absolute confidence this game is not currently capable of handing out bans based on what I've looked into personally & conferred with others over in my Discord.

That you think playing "Offline" the way most people on these forums play "Offline" would make a difference is questionable.
As the only surefire method would be to disconnect your PC from the internet entirely & even then using that save Online at all afterward could still result in Bans depending on the type of AC in place (flags in the save based on data alteration), which Eastern devs often opt for as opposed to traditional AC using things like heuristic analysis.

I keep up with anything "ban" related for this title & there is nothing out there I have ever been able to find.
My whole comment was sarcastic/joking, simmer down now.

Capcom never did anything against cheaters other than fuck up performance with their shit drm and myriad background scanners for everyone.

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:34 am
Kwharr wrote:
LCHLH wrote:

Capcom never did anything against cheaters other than fuck up performance with their shit drm and myriad background scanners for everyone.
Just trying to make sure Man, sarcasm isn't great over text & I'd really hate to see bad information get out to Reddit.
They'll pull out the pitchforks & torches claiming that people got them banned by hacking online.

That's the last kind of attention we need.

mayhemfighter
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mayhemfighter »

Anyone know of a pet replacer out when capturing table exists yet?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Just looking for a name-change script. That's it.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

how do u edit the # of decorations or armor stones u have? since they aren't stored in the item box in the usual way

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:34 am
Kwharr wrote:
LCHLH wrote:

Oh you naive fools.

There are B-2 bombers on their way to drop 1kt tactical nukes on you. Run!