Assassin's Creed II Uplay/ Harder gameplay Cheat table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheekySparrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin's Creed II Uplay/ Harder gameplay Cheat table

Post by CheekySparrow »

I couldn't bring myself to play Assassin's Creed franchise due to how laughably easy the combat was. Now I finally forced myself to learn a bit of Cheat Engine and made a couple scripts for my playthrough of Assassin's Creed II. Basically this cheat table disables health regen (half-empty squares won't fill up, but will fill *down* instead), and adds 10 dmg to all enemy strikes (basic soldiers hit 6 times harder now, their previous damage was 2, now it's 12).
Now you may actually die, might have to learn to dodge, time your attacks, etc etc.
Note that if you reach 0 health, regen still kicks in to fill 1 health square.
I don't know whether it's still considered "cheat table" but I just want to share it, because Ass. Creed games are pretty good, if not for the lame combat difficulty.
This is for Uplay version, Standard Edition (might work with Deluxe Edition as well, haven't tested it).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AssassinsCreedIIGame.CT
assassin's creed 2 hard mode
(5.48 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

carl57801
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed II Uplay/ Harder gameplay Cheat table

Post by carl57801 »

CheekySparrow wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:12 pm
I couldn't bring myself to play Assassin's Creed franchise due to how laughably easy the combat was. Now I finally forced myself to learn a bit of Cheat Engine and made a couple scripts for my playthrough of Assassin's Creed II. Basically this cheat table disables health regen (half-empty squares won't fill up, but will fill *down* instead), and adds 10 dmg to all enemy strikes (basic soldiers hit 6 times harder now, their previous damage was 2, now it's 12).
Now you may actually die, might have to learn to dodge, time your attacks, etc etc.
Note that if you reach 0 health, regen still kicks in to fill 1 health square.
I don't know whether it's still considered "cheat table" but I just want to share it, because Ass. Creed games are pretty good, if not for the lame combat difficulty.
This is for Uplay version, Standard Edition (might work with Deluxe Edition as well, haven't tested it).
Umm... can you tell me where you learned how to do that? Cuz i want to makes scripts of my own aswell

CheekySparrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed II Uplay/ Harder gameplay Cheat table

Post by CheekySparrow »

carl57801 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 am
Umm... can you tell me where you learned how to do that? Cuz i want to makes scripts of my own aswell
Just Youtube and a bit of experimenting. It actually took me 2-3 days to learn. You need to repeat game actions and scan for changes in game code after each action. Common mistakes - choosing wrong data type (in AC2 health, for example, is 4 byte value, however in AC4 Black Flag health is a 2-byte value! I couldn't find it for quite some time because I was searching for 4 byte one). When you wanna turn off regen for example, you scan the memory before the heart fills up, and after that, to see what changes. When you've found the correct address, you just find the offending instruction and change it from ADD to SUB, for example (instead of adding it will subtract).