Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tadashisensei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by tadashisensei »

spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:50 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Very simple compared to what everyone else is doing, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tables!
my save! i'll post more as i make them! Also it's 100% done with TVHM!
Hey Could you edit that one for me to have just MIRV and both healing elements?

thanks for the grenade btw its pretty cool

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rndr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rndr »

So I looked at a modded item and decided to see if I could change the same thing on the same item, but I'm crashing everytime. If it worked for someone, there's still a chance to fail for someone else right? just making sure, I've read everything and watched etc and I haven't found anything that confirms this.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

rndr wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:55 pm
So I looked at a modded item and decided to see if I could change the same thing on the same item, but I'm crashing everytime. If it worked for someone, there's still a chance to fail for someone else right? just making sure, I've read everything and watched etc and I haven't found anything that confirms this.
Yes it can crash for u still, and it’s main because you changed a address that didn’t like being changed, in my video tut I do say flavor text is ur friend because most of the time with flavor text u won’t crash. But I haven’t gotten flavor text often so it’s just a chance game

baggypants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baggypants »

for all of those who experience crashes every time they edit an item evaluate your process of editing the item, when I first started attempting to edit items I would copy and paste the part code into CE, although this is obviously wrong when starting with cheat engine you might attempt and reattempt this exact thing (like I did) edit the code yourself. once again this is super obvious but something i turned a blind eye to when i started.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Anyone able to convert an item to another type? IE Shield ---> Gun? If so PM me plz!

Heinous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heinous »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:23 am
Not too OP, right?

How? Tried to change the exact same gun by changing barrel etc. Keeps crashing.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:35 pm
Anyone able to convert an item to another type? IE Shield ---> Gun? If so PM me plz!
ya you just need to change the balance and item type stuff it's stored near the pointers to the part array, I posted how a few pages ago.

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

My Moze save if anyone wishes to screw around, 139 itewms, about 95% of em legendaries.
Moze1.rar
(700.21 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

twoss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twoss »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:18 am
Finally create something of my own.. Thank you all XD

Happy to help anyone that still having trouble
can you upload this gun ? :)

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

QTEila wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:19 pm
My Moze save if anyone wishes to screw around, 139 itewms, about 95% of em legendaries.Moze1.rar
Btw, if anyone would be dope enough to mod my equipped shield, dictator and Hyperfocus it would be quite appreciated! Though more of a reasonable damage increase, atleast not above 6k damage. Some more anointments for gunner or general ones would also be nice, tried myself but i'm..getting screwed over my crashes or weapon disappearances so asking here for help. :)

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:18 am
Finally create something of my own.. Thank you all XD

Happy to help anyone that still having trouble
So I was able to get a purple gun up to 63 components and 15 anointments but every time I try to change it to another gun it just disappears. Are you guys able to change one gun to a completely different one or are you guys just adding components and anointments to an already existing gun?

Edit: I've tried both copying and manually editing the bytes from an a Nighthawkin for example and overwriting a purple SMG but it just keeps disappearing. This is going to be a pain in the ass if we have to add components a few at a time to each gun we want to modify instead of just having 1 template gun to keep editing.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:52 pm
So I was able to get a purple gun up to 63 components and 15 anointments but every time I try to change it to another gun it just disappears. Are you guys able to change one gun to a completely different one or are you guys just adding components and anointments to an already existing gun?

Edit: I've tried both copying and manually editing the bytes from an a Nighthawkin for example and overwriting a purple SMG but it just keeps disappearing. This is going to be a pain in the ass if we have to add components a few at a time to each gun we want to modify instead of just having 1 template gun to keep editing.
I've never tried to change a gun completely from one brand to another. I always start editing from the base that I want. For example if I want to edit Kaos, I will try to get anointed Kaos first and start editing. If I want to edit Queen's Call then I will try to get anointed Queen's Call first so on and so on. It's much easier that way.

The best way to get the base gun that you want is to use "Spawnawesomeitems" in SB's table where you can control the type of gun to spawn

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:21 pm
I've never tried to change a gun completely from one brand to another. I always start editing from the base that I want. For example if I want to edit Kaos, I will try to get anointed Kaos first and start editing. If I want to edit Queen's Call then I will try to get anointed Queen's Call first so on and so on. It's much easier that way.

The best way to get the base gun that you want is to use "Spawnawesomeitems" in SB's table where you can control the type of gun to spawn
I appreciate the response. There is probably something else in memory preventing the gun from being changed to something completely different that we don't know about. I guess I'm doing it the long way then :cry:

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:21 pm

I appreciate the response. There is probably something else in memory preventing the gun from being changed to something completely different that we don't know about. I guess I'm doing it the long way then :cry:
No problem. I'm trying to feed these info/help back as much as I can if it's not because of these wonderful people, I wouldnt be able to achieve anything like this

vosszaa#1401 is my discord. If anyone needs help ;)

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

anyone care to share a amara save with everything unlocked. I currently have one but I can't get rid of a gun in my inventory thanks