Mortal Kombat 11 - Abusing Their Buggy Api

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Mortal Kombat 11 - Abusing Their Buggy Api

Post by CallMeJesus »

First, I am not responsible if you get banned, it is highly possible because this game uploads nearly everything to there servers.

After every completed match, opened chest or collected heart from a dead body and many more actions that you can perform in the game , the client sends the data back to the server so that it can update for example your items or Tower of Time requirements. This process can not be manipulated because the data is partially encrypted, BUT you can simply resend it and the server suddenly things "oohh you collected 200 time time crystals again" or "oohh you performed another match with a fatality".

So how do we do it then:

1.You need to download and install Fiddler a free web debugging proxy, so that we can collect the data that the client sends to the server
([Link]).
2. You need to enable HTTPS decryption in the options.
3.Open up Fiddler and select "Non-Browsers" in the button left corner.
4.Get into Mortal Kombat 11, for example win a match were you get coins.
5.Go back into Fiddler and search for the last "[Link]" entry at the button of the list and select it.
6.Now you can right click it and select "Replay" and then "Reissue Sequentially" and type in your desired amount of replays for that one match. For example if you got 10000 coins by completing it once and you repeat it 10 times you will get additional 100000 coins.

!!Be aware that doing to many request is suspicious and could lead to an auto ip ban!!

I wont write a guide on other things like "Get unlimited soul keys" or "spend all your money in a couple of seconds if you got to much", it is always the same trick.

If this works for you share this guide so more people get to know it, the grind is horrible and netherrealm needs to fix it NOW.

Edit1: You need to enable https decryption to get it work, I forgot it in the original post, now its described under point 3.
Last edited by CallMeJesus on Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - Abusing There Buggy Api

Post by maine »

this is what it looks like when I have completed a match

I dont see the specific link you have mentioned. Reissued these too and it does not work.

EDIT: seems like I had to enable HTTPS decryption first.

I tried it with 5 different matches and no results. Am I missing something?

EDIT 2: it works, you just have to wait a couple minutes.

thx jesus

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - Abusing There Buggy Api

Post by CallMeJesus »

maine wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:18 pm
this is what it looks like when I have completed a match

I dont see the specific link you have mentioned. Reissued these too and it does not work.

EDIT: seems like I had to enable HTTPS decryption first.

I tried it with 5 different matches and no results. Am I missing something?

EDIT 2: it works, you just have to wait a couple minutes.

thx jesus
Yeah, sometimes you have to wait a little bit, but I am glad that this worked for you. Tip: It works on time crystal chests (heart chests with time crystals in it), I got like 5000 by now.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - Abusing Their Buggy Api

Post by sixonesix »

The man. The myth. The legend.
Thanks my dood, this metod works hella good! Now I don't need to deal with and bs grinding in character Tower of Times.

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

sixonesix wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:04 pm
Thanks my dood, this metod works hella good! Now I don't need to deal with and bs grinding in character Tower of Times.
Use it now. If you use it on golden chests, do it fast, after half a min or so you cant send it again and the server returns and error.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Use it now. If you use it on golden chests, do it fast, after half a min or so you cant send it again and the server returns and error.
I didn't really got the part about golden chests. Is there any good on using it on them? Like, if I already opened almost everything in Krypt. For now, I use it to bypass character ToF requirements.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just a small warning: if anyone here starts bitching they got banned, I will ban you from this forum. Don't say I told you so.

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

sixonesix wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:15 pm
CallMeJesus wrote:
sixonesix wrote:
I didn't really got the part about golden chests. Is there any good on using it on them? Like, if I already opened almost everything in Krypt. For now, I use it to bypass character ToF requirements.
Golden chests have time crystals in it witch can be multiplied, its useful too buy more stuff from the store that you dont wanna miss. If you already opened them than you cant get time crystals that easy, Tower of Time has sometimes time crystals as well, but its harder to get them. If you dont care then only use it on your characters Tower of Time.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:29 pm
sixonesix wrote:
CallMeJesus wrote:

Golden chests have time crystals in it witch can be multiplied, its useful too buy more stuff from the store that you dont wanna miss. If you already opened them than you cant get time crystals that easy, Tower of Time has sometimes time crystals as well, but its harder to get them. If you dont care then only use it on your characters Tower of Time.
Oh, you mean Heart Chests. Yeah, I've opened all of them already. But if you wanna, you can use Tim's cheat table, he done premium shop hook that allows you to buy anything in crystal shop for 1 crystal.

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

sixonesix wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm
CallMeJesus wrote:
sixonesix wrote:

Oh, you mean Heart Chests. Yeah, I've opened all of them already. But if you wanna, you can use Tim's cheat table, he done premium shop hook that allows you to buy anything in crystal shop for 1 crystal.
I saw that, but i think its too risky, I stay with my method till the end. All my requests are possible and not manipulated in any way, the premium shop hack lets the game manipulate its own requests witch is basically a manipulated request send to the server. We will see if anyone get banned doing this or my method.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:36 pm
sixonesix wrote:
CallMeJesus wrote:

I saw that, but i think its too risky, I stay with my method till the end. All my requests are possible and not manipulated in any way, the premium shop hack lets the game manipulate its own requests witch is basically a manipulated request send to the server. We will see if anyone get banned doing this or my method.
Ok, I got you. But I have a question.
Knowing that the only thing needed to unlock something, is only sending information to their server, is there a possibility to unlock every cosmetic item in the game by sending them info about unlocking them? And if yes, will you work on that method?

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

sixonesix wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:02 pm
CallMeJesus wrote:
sixonesix wrote:

Knowing that the only thing needed to unlock something, is only sending information to their server, is there a possibility to unlock every cosmetic item in the game by sending them info about unlocking them? And if yes, will you work on that method?
It could be done but I will not work on that method.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:08 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:02 pm
CallMeJesus wrote:

It could be done but I will not work on that method.
Hey, so I noticed that every time when I get item in krypt, it changes only the first number in body, and sends 3 those messages to the server. Maybe that would be helpful in your research.
Spoiler

Smokester11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smokester11 »

since i really didnt and dont care about being banned cause i have it on ps4 also i sent the same match data 20000 times in one try and nothing happened,im playing for 15 hours straight using this method now.but who knows maybe there will be a ban in future,all i wanted to say is theres no right away ban hammer for abusing the same match complete api 20000 times xd

HukpoFuJl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HukpoFuJl »

[Link]
It's works :) just buy EasyFatality, then edit package to buing anything, eg "GearXPBoost" and change "Exp_PremiumCurrency" to ohter value... Like this:
[Link]