Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by BastyTH » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:52 pm

great even charms have slots now.. next is weapon's slots

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by demorest » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Drape wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 am
Hey, could you make the following
ARMOR:
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
1 Piece gives you max set bonus

And remove from the armor (just a different file)
Rarity = 8 (MAX)
Armor Rating = 5x Higher
Elemental Resistances = 127 for all (MAX)

And when you have the weapon one just add 3 sockets to it and Rarity to Level 6
+1 No need OP resists n rarity. Only sockets n 1 pce max set bonus

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by BastyTH » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:08 pm

now testing if it have something with 3 slot gems. or perhaps crashed from too much skills ...

well tested if i put handicraft or flinchfree gem on 13th/ also second 3 slot gem then put any gem on 14th it will crashed. its fine with 13-15th with 1 or 2 slot gems.

charms also cause crashing.. can u leave them be normal ? only fare wind and dragon seal need to be maxed at max upgrade (1)

hope you can do weapon slots too.

User avatar
Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 405

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Idlehands88 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:11 pm

UPDATE:

MODDED ARMOR:
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out

manila35
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by manila35 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:11 pm
UPDATE:

MODDED ARMOR:
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
Awsome!! Weapons next? :D

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by bloodaxis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:13 pm

I also seem to get crashes when I use too many gem slots (might be related to amount of total skills, not entirely sure).

EDIT: Apparently it's when you get over 33 skills in total, any combination of set bonuses/skills are fine as long as they don't exceed 33, no clue if this is hardcoded or not and if you could potentially get past the limit.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by demorest » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Ty vm for light ver armor !
Up: Tested armor(without 127 res n 8 rare) Camera bugged, rotating on her own(like broken xbox360 sticks XD) After am removed it(just left sockets,they r fine) - everithing stay normal. Idlehands88, сould u repack armor mod with camera fix!?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:10 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by TroliusMaximus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 am

Any chance of getting a mod file for MAXIMUM AUGMENT SLOTS FOR ALL WEAPONS...?

Also, how are you modding the game -- are there modding tools available already? I'd love to be able to mod bowgun parameters, like reload speeds, clip sizes etc.... 💡

User avatar
Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 405

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Idlehands88 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 am

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 am
Any chance of getting a mod file for MAXIMUM AUGMENT SLOTS FOR ALL WEAPONS...?

Also, how are you modding the game -- are there modding tools available already? I'd love to be able to mod bowgun parameters, like reload speeds, clip sizes etc.... 💡
Not sure if I'll do all weapons. I'd have to manually edit each weapon file and each file is different as all weapons have different things on them (like Sharpness isn't on Bows and GLances have Shelling). So each file I'd have to find what all the values are for. So far I have Bow and GLance done as those are the weapons me and my friend use.

I'm also editing the files with Hex Workshop.

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by BastyTH » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 am
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 am
Any chance of getting a mod file for MAXIMUM AUGMENT SLOTS FOR ALL WEAPONS...?

Also, how are you modding the game -- are there modding tools available already? I'd love to be able to mod bowgun parameters, like reload speeds, clip sizes etc.... 💡
Not sure if I'll do all weapons. I'd have to manually edit each weapon file and each file is different as all weapons have different things on them (like Sharpness isn't on Bows and GLances have Shelling). So each file I'd have to find what all the values are for. So far I have Bow and GLance done as those are the weapons me and my friend use.

I'm also editing the files with Hex Workshop.
well some armor are only 10 def like Xeno alpha head, some have 500 such giggaros alpha head.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:11 pm

What exactly does the Hero's Protection do, I'm guessing it's protecting against all debuffs or something?

manila35
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by manila35 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 am
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 am
Any chance of getting a mod file for MAXIMUM AUGMENT SLOTS FOR ALL WEAPONS...?

Also, how are you modding the game -- are there modding tools available already? I'd love to be able to mod bowgun parameters, like reload speeds, clip sizes etc.... 💡
Not sure if I'll do all weapons. I'd have to manually edit each weapon file and each file is different as all weapons have different things on them (like Sharpness isn't on Bows and GLances have Shelling). So each file I'd have to find what all the values are for. So far I have Bow and GLance done as those are the weapons me and my friend use.

I'm also editing the files with Hex Workshop.
You can share what you have and explain to us how to mod each file, like you did for the armor file.

User avatar
Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 405

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Idlehands88 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 pm

BastyTH wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 am
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 am
Any chance of getting a mod file for MAXIMUM AUGMENT SLOTS FOR ALL WEAPONS...?

Also, how are you modding the game -- are there modding tools available already? I'd love to be able to mod bowgun parameters, like reload speeds, clip sizes etc.... 💡
Not sure if I'll do all weapons. I'd have to manually edit each weapon file and each file is different as all weapons have different things on them (like Sharpness isn't on Bows and GLances have Shelling). So each file I'd have to find what all the values are for. So far I have Bow and GLance done as those are the weapons me and my friend use.

I'm also editing the files with Hex Workshop.
well some armor are only 10 def like Xeno alpha head, some have 500 such giggaros alpha head.
Fixed that. I forgot to change Girros' Helmet back to default. I changed it for myself as that's the helmet I use on my main.
bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:11 pm
What exactly does the Hero's Protection do, I'm guessing it's protecting against all debuffs or something?
Nullifies Minor Damage.
manila35 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:00 pm
You can share what you have and explain to us how to mod each file, like you did for the armor file.
The files are pretty much the same as the Armor file. The Item area is just going to be different sizes as each weapon type might be missing or have things that other weapons don't.

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by BastyTH » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:56 pm

is Nullifies Minor Damage are that flinch free skills ? the skill's description dose not state that this skill worked only player's atk. mean while there skill that prevent from tripping, can get form food buff but very few activation...

windy2016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:09 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by windy2016 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 am

Can you make unlimit item pouch mod?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users