Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="SAZUREE, post: 42756, member: 8873"]you can buy that gold ak in shop for 100 credits If you have the pre order dlc[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="ChiChiWoMoge, post: 42793, member: 15272"]i think he wants it cause he doesn't have the pre order dlc[/QUOTE]

No no, that not what i mean. I pre-order this game and i know can buy the Golden AK at shop. But that is normal Golden AK without chip.

Look at the screenshot carefuly. That is an lengendary Golden AK with full 8 chip!

Here is another screenshot. Sorry my bad English.

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WZCLKfM.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Suzuyui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suzuyui »

[QUOTE="handoi986, post: 42853, member: 9609"]No no, that not what i mean. I pre-order this game and i know can buy the Golden AK at shop. But that is normal Golden AK without chip.

Look at the screenshot carefuly. That is an lengendary Golden AK with full 8 chip!

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WZCLKfM.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

??????

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

[QUOTE="handoi986, post: 42853, member: 9609"]No no, that not what i mean. I pre-order this game and i know can buy the Golden AK at shop. But that is normal Golden AK without chip.

Hi, i've the same problem with the [B]Yellow Photon Saber[/B].

I would really like to add some[U] Memory Chips[/U] to that "normal weapon" (gray weapon, without memory chips),

but every time i tried to add some Memory Chips Slots ... [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Fatal Error !!![/COLOR][/B] :'(

So, if someone has found a way to add Memory Chips Slots to a [B]Weapon that don't have one[/B], please tell us how.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

the golden AK (midou type AR gin) is a pre-order bonus and it doesnt seems to be in the boss drops/loot tables. you can only get the grey version in shop and thats it. this guy must have done something to get that grey weapon to a legandary. weapon rarity seems to be tied to the number of chips on that weapon. but editing the chip count almost always makes the game crash. is there anyway to do this? i wanna get these chips on my kagemitsu g7.

VocWubsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VocWubsy »

Hmmm I didn't see one made, so I'm going to try and make a list of weapon codes. For example if you wanted a Robust and not a Lightning you would change the item string ID from the lightning's to the robust's (146905)

So here we go with the example list:

[B]Assault Rifles[/B]

- Robust (146905)

- SPB Rapier (146891)

- LMG Nuage (146920)

-

[B]Pistols[/B]

- Prycon SL (147019)

- Prosti (147008)

- SPB Night Sky (146980)

- Long Stroke (147003)

-

[B]SMGS[/B]

- Draque L Sirocco (147162)

- SPB Potassium (147138)

-

[B]Snipers[/B]

- Quiet (147181)

- Sangfroid (147206)

-

Ok you get the idea, if you have other guns unlocked please please fill in the list, just give me a bit of credit while youre at it. Good luck cheating my dudes

Use the Cheat Table below for this (under current selection) To see the Item String ID goto items and just mouse over the item. [B]Thanks [B]pox911, handoi986, and Squall!!!![/B] [/B]

[automerge]1524707132[/automerge]

[QUOTE="VocWubsy, post: 43500, member: 16578"]Hmmm I didn't see one made, so I'm going to try and make a list of weapon codes. For example if you wanted a Robust and not a Lightning you would change the item string ID from the lightning's to the robust's (146905)

So here we go with the example list:

[B]Assault Rifles[/B]

- Robust (146905)

- SPB Rapier (146891)

- LMG Nuage (146920)

-

[B]Pistols[/B]

- Prycon SL (147019)

- Prosti (147008)

- SPB Night Sky (146980)

- Long Stroke (147003)

-

[B]SMGS[/B]

- Draque L Sirocco (147162)

- SPB Potassium (147138)

-

[B]Snipers[/B]

- Quiet (147181)

- Sangfroid (147206)

-

Ok you get the idea, if you have other guns unlocked please please fill in the list, just give me a bit of credit while youre at it. Good luck cheating my dudes

Use the Cheat Table below for this (under current selection) To see the Item String ID goto items and just mouse over the item. [B]Thanks [B]pox911, handoi986, and Squall!!!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

*edit - Ive found that changing the 4 byte value to normal byte allows the input of a 0-255 number, Most weapons that can be enhanced have their weapon id but +1, for example Honeycomb is 174 but Honeycomb++ is 176
Last edited by VocWubsy on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

VocWubsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VocWubsy »

Another update here's a list of the 0-255 weapons

Assault Rifles(Special...?)

0-10

Pistols

11-88

Launchers

89-126

Swords

127-158

Shotgun

159-186

SMGS

187-230

Snipers

231-255

VocWubsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VocWubsy »

Other things ive found.

Changing amount of memory chips changes rarity, this might be the way to get a legendary gold AK with memory chips

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

[QUOTE="Sushi-Maki, post: 42988, member: 294"]Hi, i've the same problem with the [B]Yellow Photon Saber[/B].

I would really like to add some[U] Memory Chips[/U] to that "normal weapon" (gray weapon, without memory chips),

but every time i tried to add some Memory Chips Slots ... [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Fatal Error !!![/COLOR][/B] :'(

So, if someone has found a way to add Memory Chips Slots to a [B]Weapon that don't have one[/B], please tell us how.

Thanks in advance for your answers.[/QUOTE]

The way is simple. You have to find a legendary weapon(any) with the stats you want. Then just change the Item String ID of the weapon to any weapon you want(in this case the pre-order golden gun or [B]Yellow Photon Saber[/B]). It works on accessory aswell. Cheers!
Last edited by segamot on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

VocWubsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VocWubsy »

Im thinking that there is a place that these codes are stored in but im not skilled in any way, can i tap out and request help here?

VocWubsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VocWubsy »

[QUOTE="segamot, post: 43519, member: 8751"]The way is simple. You have to find a legendary weapon(any) with the stats you want. Then just change the Item String ID of the weapon to any weapon you want(in this case the pre-order golden gun or [B]Yellow Photon Saber[/B]). It works on accessory aswell. Cheers![/QUOTE]

If you find the Item String ID of that dlc item shoot it my way, I need to test something!

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="segamot, post: 43519, member: 8751"]The way is simple. You have to find a legendary weapon(any) with the stats you want. Then just change the Item String ID of the weapon to any weapon you want(in this case the pre-order golden gun or [B]Yellow Photon Saber[/B]). It works on accessory aswell. Cheers![/QUOTE]

How? That way only work with weapons and accessories at least Common, not work with Gray. Because the Gray weapons and accessories chip ID and chip value is "???????" and cant change. Sorry my bad English.

[QUOTE="VocWubsy, post: 43523, member: 16578"]If you find the Item String ID of that dlc item shoot it my way, I need to test something![/QUOTE]

String ID just change the display in inventory, not change the weapons or accessories. I tried change String ID of Midou Type AR Kou to Midou Type AR Kin++, and its still Midou Type AR Kou. Sorry my bad English.
Last edited by handoi986 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Saonyx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saonyx »

I'm having trouble with CE and this game. Whenever I do a search it just comes out blank. I disabled EAC (Don't care for online content anyway). All of the scripts posted in this thread do not work either. Is there anything else I must do to enable it?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

[QUOTE="VocWubsy, post: 43523, member: 16578"]If you find the Item String ID of that dlc item shoot it my way, I need to test something![/QUOTE]

Guitar Rocket Launcher - 147056

Midou-Type AR Kin - 146932

Midou-Type AR Gin - 146935

Kagemitsu G3 - 147067

Kagemitsu G7 - 147077

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

[QUOTE="handoi986, post: 43552, member: 9609"]How? That way only work with weapons and accessories at least Common, not work with Gray. Because the Gray weapons and accessories chip ID and chip value is "???????" and cant change. Sorry my bad English.

String ID just change the display in inventory, not change the weapons or accessories. I tried change String ID of Midou Type AR Kou to Midou Type AR Kin++, and its still Midou Type AR Kou. Sorry my bad English.[/QUOTE]

I didn't talk about the ship ID. I told you to change the "Item String ID" of an item that's already has memory chips installed.

1. Get any item

[MEDIA=imgur]LAcNET8[/MEDIA]

2. Get the String ID from the item you want(146932 see?)

[MEDIA=imgur]yn2MwAU[/MEDIA]

3. Replace with the ID. Finally, the new fresh item, not only an information change.

[MEDIA=imgur]QjYdWz2[/MEDIA]

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

[QUOTE="Saonyx, post: 43562, member: 16591"]I'm having trouble with CE and this game. Whenever I do a search it just comes out blank. I disabled EAC (Don't care for online content anyway). All of the scripts posted in this thread do not work either. Is there anything else I must do to enable it?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea if this will solve your problem or not. For me, I did enable the script suddenly after I opened the game. If I play for a moment, I can't make the script works either.