Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
sumomo251
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumomo251 »

I have a question.

Using the chip editor to add drop rate and rare drop rate what is the cap?

set it to 99000 each and still rarely got anything to drop from enemies :|

(tested 1st dungeon clear and got maybe 2 item drops)

Nong_Ing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nong_Ing »

[QUOTE="sumomo251, post: 43936, member: 763"]I have a question.

(tested 1st dungeon clear and got maybe 2 item drops)[/QUOTE]

Some things in the game do actually have a cap. For instance, changing the base damage of my sniper to ridiculous amounts doesn't give me the damage. Please someone confirm this in case it is just me.

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

[QUOTE="Nong_Ing, post: 44041, member: 13751"]Some things in the game do actually have a cap. For instance, changing the base damage of my sniper to ridiculous amounts doesn't give me the damage. Please someone confirm this in case it is just me.[/QUOTE]

can confirm. adding 100% critical to a weapon chip wont let me crit all the time. it just crit randomly and more often than if i have a crit rate of say 30%. also there is no difference if i add 30% movement speed to a accesory. i just run with the same speed i had before. bullet circle stability and the accuracy is the same story. no matter how much i add i cannot see the difference. but some effects do add up. for example i get way more exp if i add 300% than if i add 30%. this value can go up to whatever you want and will still work. i think our stats affect what we do in this game. i made an accessory with item and rare drop rate 999 and with 150 luck and i'm getting legandaries and epics from almost everybody. but boss enemies dont drop legandaries much. just some rare and epic occasionally. guess something else influence that. [USER=763]@sumomo251[/USER] try adding luck chip of 200 value to your accesory and see if it works. it should.

Nong_Ing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nong_Ing »

Does anyone have the ID code for the AMR Breakthrough yet? Or is it possible to just go through all the sniper ID and find it?
Last edited by Nong_Ing on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="sumomo251, post: 43936, member: 763"]I have a question.

(tested 1st dungeon clear and got maybe 2 item drops)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Nong_Ing, post: 44041, member: 13751"]Some things in the game do actually have a cap. For instance, changing the base damage of my sniper to ridiculous amounts doesn't give me the damage. Please someone confirm this in case it is just me.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="rocketmonkey, post: 44045, member: 11627"]can confirm. adding 100% critical to a weapon chip wont let me crit all the time. it just crit randomly and more often than if i have a crit rate of say 30%. also there is no difference if i add 30% movement speed to a accesory. i just run with the same speed i had before. bullet circle stability and the accuracy is the same story. no matter how much i add i cannot see the difference. but some effects do add up. for example i get way more exp if i add 300% than if i add 30%. this value can go up to whatever you want and will still work. i think our stats affect what we do in this game. i made an accessory with item and rare drop rate 999 and with 150 luck and i'm getting legandaries and epics from almost everybody. but boss enemies dont drop legandaries much. just some rare and epic occasionally. guess something else influence that. [USER=763]@sumomo251[/USER] try adding luck chip of 200 value to your accesory and see if it works. it should.[/QUOTE]

Don't know about u, but...

Well, this is my accessories with memory chips

[SPOILER="For both me and ArFA-sys"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WUKQJLC.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/PcfkxQz.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

And here is all things drop in 1 round

[SPOILER="In Solitary Sands"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/aGzOVhC.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Nkl4zY3.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

The average of 10 Unappraised Items is 4 Legendary, 3 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Gray and 1 for... not drop.

U may try this. Sorry my bad English.

sumomo251
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumomo251 »

what exactly does treasure hunt do?

also what is the value to set it as? 0?1?6666? (i know some chips are different in how they convert to in game bonuses)

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="sumomo251, post: 44087, member: 763"]what exactly does treasure hunt do?

also what is the value to set it as? 0?1?6666? (i know some chips are different in how they convert to in game bonuses)[/QUOTE]

I dont know. Just put it in and some time treasure box drop legendary accessory.

(Rare) Item drop: 10

LUC: 10000

Treasure Hunt: 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there a table for health and ammo? That's mostly what I'm hoping for.

Also a CP cheat would be awesome.
Last edited by Lord Blade on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dakimakura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dakimakura »

[QUOTE="handoi986, post: 44081, member: 9609"]Don't know about u, but...

Well, this is my accessories with memory chips

[SPOILER="For both me and ArFA-sys"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WUKQJLC.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/PcfkxQz.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

And here is all things drop in 1 round

[SPOILER="In Solitary Sands"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/aGzOVhC.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Nkl4zY3.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

The average of 10 Unappraised Items is 4 Legendary, 3 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Gray and 1 for... not drop.

U may try this. Sorry my bad English.[/QUOTE]

I have made everything also, as well as at you. But my Legia from a word don't fall at all, also seldom as well as was. And yes by the way infinite medals and so on work for you? And I current have that the Editor Chipov and free Kraft works.

Saonyx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saonyx »

[QUOTE="rocketmonkey, post: 44045, member: 11627"]can confirm. adding 100% critical to a weapon chip wont let me crit all the time. it just crit randomly and more often than if i have a crit rate of say 30%. also there is no difference if i add 30% movement speed to a accesory. i just run with the same speed i had before. bullet circle stability and the accuracy is the same story. no matter how much i add i cannot see the difference. but some effects do add up. for example i get way more exp if i add 300% than if i add 30%. this value can go up to whatever you want and will still work. i think our stats affect what we do in this game. i made an accessory with item and rare drop rate 999 and with 150 luck and i'm getting legandaries and epics from almost everybody. but boss enemies dont drop legandaries much. just some rare and epic occasionally. guess something else influence that. [USER=763]@sumomo251[/USER] try adding luck chip of 200 value to your accesory and see if it works. it should.[/QUOTE]

Some stats seem to have soft caps. Although you can hike the number high, it won't work over a certain percent.

As far as crit goes, is annoying, cause the character will call out every crit. So is best to just keep it around 30-35%. For me does work when I have it at 100%, it will work every time and is annoying as all hell.

Movement is one that doesn't work over 30%. Is the fastest it will run. I do notice the slight difference in walking speeds. It helps, and it doesn't seem to stack.

I put item rare drop of 100 on each character (MC and Arfa-Sys), I get all sorts of drops way faster than without it. Treasure Hunt helps too for boxes, but I feel is not as good as the item drop rates. You are killing enemies all the time, and boxes, is just a limited number. I rather have other stat.

The quality of the item doesn't matter, as long as is not gray, you can just add Memory Chips to increase the quality. 8 for legendary on a weapon and 4 on an accessory. Converting a gray crashes the game every time on a load screen. So Red and above.

Bullet Circle Accuracy and Stability do work, but it also has a cap, it won't make much of a difference above 75%, It helps quite a bit when you have to move a lot. Although to be honest I rather aim to the weak spot and add that stat. :)

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="Dakimakura, post: 44161, member: 16799"]I have made everything also, as well as at you. But my Legia from a word don't fall at all, also seldom as well as was. And yes by the way infinite medals and so on work for you? And I current have that the Editor Chipov and free Kraft works.[/QUOTE]

Here:

[QUOTE="handoi986, post: 43670, member: 9609"]After 1.2.0:

- DLC with B.O.B quest and new dungeon still bug, cant play, but new weapons, lvl 8 enchance, lvl 175...

- List function of CE table (tested myself)

[SPOILER]

- Quick proficiency: OK.

- No material usage: OK.

- Medals to 9999 on increase: OK.

- Medals do not decrease: OK.

- Medal shop stock does will not decrease: Can't activate.

- Medal Pointers (View Medal Shop): Can't activate.

- Credit Pointer (View Status): OK.

- EXP & Multiplier: Can't activate.

- Infinite ammo (all weapons): Didn't check, because never used.

- Current Selected Item: Important: OK. Thank goodness.

[/SPOILER]

- List function of fearlessrevolution trainer (only tested some)

[SPOILER]

- Infinite Ammo: OK.

- Super Accuracy: OK.

- Max Medal Gauge: OK.

- Infinite Money (Credits): OK.

- Infinite EXP: OK.

- Infinite CP: OK.

- Infinite SP: OK.

- Max Skills/Gadgets Proficiency: OK.

- No weapon upgrade Req.: OK.

- Max Friendship/Affinity: Not working.

[/SPOILER]

=> Hope [B][USER=10358]hbq0449[/USER][/B] or someone else will fix [B]Medal shop stock does will not decrease[/B] and [B]fearlessrevolution[/B] fix [B]Max Friendship/Affinity[/B]. Sorry my bad English.[/QUOTE]

Dakimakura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dakimakura »

Is anyone with Sylphe Type C? If so, tell his ID or where to look at the ID of all the weapons in the game?

Akumos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akumos »

153889 - Caith Sith Chest

153829 - Cait Sith Tail

153828 - Cait Sith Headband

153847 - Cat Ear Hood F / 153848 Hood M

153833 - Rabbit Cap F

I found these IDs for accessories you can't normally get(I think, at least Caith Sith, I never saw those others either but I didn't fully farm the game.)

I also found some other stuff like LLENN's outfit, Death Gun's outfit etc but I have to go back and get the values.

edit: here are some guns

155133 - East & West MK3

155074 - Slyph Type C

155447 - Dragon Killer

155455 - MEBR Special

155468 - AMR Deathwind+

155476 - AMR Breakthrough 3

155484 - Al-Nassr 3+

However it appears the dlc or a patch broke this because even if you change the gun while the name changes in menus it still counts as whatever you originally edited in-game, for instance I edited a rocket launcher into a sniper but my Arfa still has the rocket launcher skillset and it shows as the rocket launcher on the field.
Last edited by Akumos on Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

[QUOTE="Akumos, post: 44246, member: 16851"]153889 - Caith Sith Chest

153829 - Cait Sith Tail

153828 - Cait Sith Headband[/QUOTE]

I already tried to change ID Items, but...

153889: Smithing Jacket F, not Cait Sith Coat F

153829: Fritz Helmet, not Cait Sith Tail

153828: Rabbit Cap F, not Cait Sith Headband

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[URL]https://segmentnext.com/2018/03/02/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-memory-chips/[/URL]

These are the legit caps for memory chips in the game. Seems to pretty much line up with what was said before. So basically just line your chips up with these and you should be soft capped and have legitimate chips as well.