Battletech

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Battletech

Post by SunBeam »

I have [I]developer[/I] [B]God Mode[/B] working ;) Will be posted in a bit.

Basically, these:

[code=cpp]

public void DEBUG_PlayerOneGodMode()

{

this.SetGodMode(this.combatHUD.Combat.Teams.Find((Team x) => x.GUID == "bf40fd39-ccf9-47c4-94a6-061809681140"));

}

[/code]

[code=cpp]

private void SetGodMode(Team team)

{

for (int i = 0; i < team.units.Count; i++)

{

AbstractActor item = team.units[i];

item.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamageReductionMultiplierAll", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 0.1f, -1, true);

item.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "ReceivedInstabilityMultiplier", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 0.1f, -1, true);

item.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "IgnorePilotInjuries", StatCollection.StatOperation.Set, true, -1, true);

for (int j = 0; j < item.Weapons.Count; j++)

{

Weapon weapon = item.Weapons[j];

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 10f, -1, true);

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "AccuracyModifier", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Add, -20f, -1, true);

}

item.Combat.MessageCenter.PublishMessage(new FloatieMessage(item.GUID, item.GUID, "GOD MODE", FloatieMessage.MessageNature.Buff));

}

}

[/code]

Comes with [B]reduced damage[/B] from the enemy (see the above [I]Multipliers[/I] * 0.1f), [B]no pilot injuries[/B], [B]maximum weapon accuracy[/B] (set to [I]AccuracyModifier - 20.f[/I]) for your team's bots and [B]increased (instant kill) damage[/B] (set to [I]DamagePerShot * 10.0f - - [/I]at least at this point in game, they die instantly).

P.S.: For those monitoring this topic, just know I am not playing the game, thus don't really care if there's a trainer out there with God Mode available. My interest is purely working with what the engine has to offer. Memory scans, debugging and code caves anyone can do.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 9 times in total.

Skylord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by Skylord »

There are some trainers but it's good to know how it works with Unity it's not that easy unless you edit the files.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Battletech

Post by SunBeam »

I see no challenge in writing/creating a trainer. It's a bunch of copy-pasta C++ code from various sources, several hours of fixing the code, warnings/errors, debugging it to prevent any leaks/crashes and releasing. Then doing the same crap anyway: scanning game memory, finding hook spots, converting those to input for the trainer hotkey functions, etc. Sure, you can write a trainer in many way, but the mere fact that I haven't released any trainers in several years now seems to be more important to others (CHunts) than my actual work/explanations/snippets :) Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to clear the air out.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Battletech

Post by jungletek »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 43662, member: 12587"]It's a bunch of copy-pasta C++ code from various sources[/QUOTE]

I was complaining about the code and the game in general the other day in Discord. It's not just me, right? The code and class structure of this game is a fucking mess.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about making a trainer, lol. Yeah, that's true, but I still stand by my statement :D
Last edited by jungletek on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by vegimata »

When I try to edit the files, I cannot get pass the tutorial. The cut scene where the uncle is rallying his troops to commit treason doesn't play out. I only edited the starting money. :(

JKITS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by JKITS »

[QUOTE="pachvara, post: 43601, member: 10362"]Fun thing: you can set value of "initial tonnage" to negative number, and it will be negative in-game, so you can take more stuff on mech without changing it's weight class.[/QUOTE]

will this affect enemy mechs too?

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by vegimata »

[QUOTE="JKITS, post: 43677, member: 16638"]will this affect enemy mechs too?[/QUOTE]

Someone in the other thread yes. But since most AI are using the default loadout, they will not really add more weapons or equipment.

I cannot try it as I cannot get pass the tutorial if I change any of the files.

wardab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by wardab »

wat

wtf i just make?

1. found who "write" in address 4 byte where money

2. make some shit

get crash save and some WTF messedge :D?

use 1 script where "money"

save

load

u get this

any button not working

[spoiler]

[URL]https://ibb.co/mrtG9H[/URL]

[URL]https://ibb.co/dbHMbx[/URL]

[URL]https://ibb.co/iuBQ3c[/URL]

[/spoiler]

p.s. if use this know only, u need after this delete u "bad" save
Last edited by wardab on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DingooS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Battletech

Post by DingooS »

it would be great if it had a cheat with unlimited tons, any one got lucky with that ?
Last edited by DingooS on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

JKITS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by JKITS »

[QUOTE="vegimata, post: 43678, member: 809"]Someone in the other thread yes. But since most AI are using the default loadout, they will not really add more weapons or equipment.

I cannot try it as I cannot get pass the tutorial if I change any of the files.[/QUOTE]

well so far so good for me haven't encountered any enemies with op loadouts like mine.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Battletech

Post by SunBeam »

More here: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech.6603/[/URL]

yansenscc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by yansenscc »

i just get lucky with money

i believe max money is 999.999.999

set more than that will becone minus
Last edited by yansenscc on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Battletech

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="yansenscc, post: 43761, member: 15008"]i just get lucky with money

set more than that will becone minus[/QUOTE]

Something tells me you're doing some illogical crap in the game :D Have it your way; no one needs 999.999.999 Funds T_T What for?..

STN
Founder
Founder

Battletech

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 43766, member: 12587"]Something tells me you're doing some illogical crap in the game :D Have it your way; no one needs 999.999.999 Funds T_T What for?..[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the politicians in the world

hamed91211173
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by hamed91211173 »

[QUOTE="DingooS, post: 43690, member: 16648"]it would be great if it had a cheat with unlimited tons, any one got lucky with that ?[/QUOTE]

use the nexus mods there is a mod that change tonnage not unlimited but done the job

[QUOTE="yansenscc, post: 43761, member: 15008"]i just get lucky with money

set more than that will becone minus[/QUOTE]

i add 1000.000.000 without problem i think you change every record and not return the wrong ones to it's original
Last edited by hamed91211173 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.