Unrailed! (Steam) Need help please.

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
AMGcheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Unrailed! (Steam) Need help please.

Post by AMGcheat »

Hello everyone this is my first post here so I'm not sure if this is in the correct section, if not please delete/move it. Thank you.

I'm currently trying to create a cheat that alters the bolt value in game to increase it specifically.
I've been following the guide by MoneyToilet from this thread:

[Link]

The thread is old but I still replied to it in case I get a response. However in case I don't receive a response there I decided to make a new thread here in hopes that someone can help me. I just wanted to point out that I'm a complete novice as this is my first attempt at trying to use cheat engine so I really don't know what I'm doing.

I'm just copy pasting MoneyToilet's instruction here from the thread:

So far I manage to narrow down the value to one address (19A13EC3D88) after picking up the shop car up and down until that single address remained and I followed the instructions up to the point after "Show this address in the disassembler" and the memory viewer pops up but at this point I'm stuck and I'm not sure what to do.

I uploaded the memory viewer screenshot below right after I hit "Show this address in the disassembler"

I think I indentified the call, move eax, sub eax here:

But now at this point I'm confused on the next steps. Can anyone please help with this? Thank you. :cry: