Nightingale (Steam)

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Fearless85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nightingale (Steam)

Post by Fearless85 »

What I noticed is that the stack cheat selects the slots you do, and when you put another item in that slot, the number of the item in that slot appears in the cheat section, and you can edit it without making any searches. Then the thing is, the slot codes must be a fixed code, because even the trainer makes you cheat like this.Game owners may soon block this.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Bearwalker wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:20 am
I guess you missed the latest press release from the Devs saying the server side is only for early access. Helps in info gathering and that devs are committed to a single player experience . As to money it is less than half what other games are.
[Link].
Yep didn't know that, thanks for the info, I will check the game again if the devs did that.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

We are now prioritizing and developing an offline mode that we plan to release as soon as feasible. Keep an eye on our social channels and Discord for updates in the coming weeks alongside other things we're working on. Thank you to everyone who has stepped into the Realms with us so far - the journey has just begun and we look forward to sharing it with you all.

- The Inflexion Team
well this was posted thursday(feb 22)

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:18 am
7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],al
7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],dl

Either of these 2 lines will provide inf ammo if nop, "al" will keep ammo at 1|xx and "dl" will keep ammo at 0|xx. You will still be able to fire regardless of the line you nop. This will not consume ammo in inv either. Might be able to fire with 0|xx even if you don't have ammo. Haven't checked. I'll do more testing tomorrow.
So these lines aren't the ones for ammo for me, I'm curious if i am able to find the ammo line for me, is this a script? Can someone explain to me how to enable al/dl portion of this?

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:36 am
neolexo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:21 pm

also with essences??? how did you made this?
can you maybe post the address?
enter essence count into CE as exact value, drop some essence (under essence tab, just right click), enter new essence count and scan exact value, pick the essence up off the floor, enter new essence count and scan exact value, repeat until your left with 1 address, then reverse until you find a static pointer and go from there or just activate the address for that session and lock the value to your desire. ie: 9999, close inventory, open, should display new value, drop it and then pick it up. this will now lock the value. (Game thinks you just randomly found 9999 essence on the ground and wont question it)
after the first scan it showed two addresses, I dropped 60 of T1 essence and when I scanned for the decreased value by both addresses vanished. are we supposed to attach to the normal process or the win64 shipping process?

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:23 pm
rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:36 am
neolexo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:21 pm

also with essences??? how did you made this?
can you maybe post the address?
enter essence count into CE as exact value, drop some essence (under essence tab, just right click), enter new essence count and scan exact value, pick the essence up off the floor, enter new essence count and scan exact value, repeat until your left with 1 address, then reverse until you find a static pointer and go from there or just activate the address for that session and lock the value to your desire. ie: 9999, close inventory, open, should display new value, drop it and then pick it up. this will now lock the value. (Game thinks you just randomly found 9999 essence on the ground and wont question it)
after the first scan it showed two addresses, I dropped 60 of T1 essence and when I scanned for the decreased value by both addresses vanished. are we supposed to attach to the normal process or the win64 shipping process?
that was indeed my my error. totally need to attach to the win 64 shipping process of the game. and I now have 250k t1 essence

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

I found this as well initially thought it was only for display values until you reach the actual beginning of the game (once you can "drop" items)

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

you can try these out it worked got me 50k essence
Attachments
NWXClient-Win64-Shipping.CT
(907 Bytes) Downloaded 978 times

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

SSDev wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:46 am
you can try these out it worked got me 50k essence
I do apologize as I only labeled a couple of things but I didnt want to dump my whole trainer I've made which is all over the place and Im only 1/2 way finished with the scripts... This will at least help you get on the right track if you need essence or something, its odd though sometimes the slots switch not sure why but i use the middle and top (Essence and Essence2)

fyremouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fyremouse »

I found you need to have inventory closed when you do the change (for essence). I havent gotten it to one value but instead 2 4-bytes. Change them both. go back in, you'll se the new number. Drop the essence and pick it back up.

Why drop and pickup? I think the action may register it server side. (theory)

Cheers
FyreMouse

mwhart88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mwhart88 »

Edited: figured it out thank you very much for this. Saves me so much time grinding
Last edited by mwhart88 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

mwhart88 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:45 pm
I'm confused. When we search for the code, do we hit next scan or new scan? Because next scan brings up nothing at all. New scan The least I have gotten it to is about 10 codes and I've never narrowed it down to 2 or 1. I followed the instructions as posted
make sure you are attaching the process to win 64 shipping and not the other one

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

You can edit all items... So none of the items are server side...

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

mwhart88 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:45 pm
Edited: figured it out thank you very much for this. Saves me so much time grinding
Glad it helped you out :)

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

I am going to release a new CT for you guys, should allow modifying all inventory slots :)