Nightingale (Steam)

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Nightingale (Steam)

Post by SSDev »

Hello all as you know nightingale recently came out today, I am making a CT / Trainer for it, it will be open source as well so any contributions are welcomed. :) Thank you

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nightingale (Steam)

Post by Rhark »

Good luck with that. The game seems to be server-sided & even trying to manipulate the timescale, movement speed, etc just rubberbands.

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:29 pm
Good luck with that. The game seems to be server-sided & even trying to manipulate the timescale, movement speed, etc just rubberbands.
yeah, its looking to be that way.

AngeHell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AngeHell »

Do you manage to do interesting things?
Don't hesitate to post your progress, I'm interested.
Thank you for your research work :D

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

WHAT?! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LOOKED LIKE IT WASN'T A SERVERSIDED GAME.

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

AngeHell wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:28 pm
Do you manage to do interesting things?
Don't hesitate to post your progress, I'm interested.
Thank you for your research work :D
I am dumping the game to see what I can find

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

litrpg wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:37 am
It is, as always a typical anti-pirate shit, an always online crap, which btw got already cracked by deadcode, Epic Game Store version.

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

bluepanda wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:50 am
litrpg wrote:
It is, as always a typical anti-pirate shit, an always online crap, which btw got already cracked by deadcode, Epic Game Store version.
Too bad I don't use epic games.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

what a shame...and here I was hoping for infinite resources and unlimited health and stamina....lol

thestorm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thestorm »

It's going to change to personal hosting / single player at some point in the future.
Currently being server hosted by the company to collect gameplay data due to it being in early access.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

thestorm wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:43 pm
It's going to change to personal hosting / single player at some point in the future.
Currently being server hosted by the company to collect gameplay data due to it being in early access.
I hope this is true, Id love to play the game but like conan exiles I prefer single player and just flick on god mode as an admin and chill with the game

AceFactorZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AceFactorZ »

The game is cool but it lacks some serious QOL features. I can't stand any survival game that has stamina tied to literally everything. The worst part is you have to have everything in your inventory to be able to build so you spend most of your time woddling over-burdened. A trainer for this game is a must unless they make QOL better.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

litrpg wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:42 pm
bluepanda wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:50 am
litrpg wrote:
Too bad I don't use epic games.
The context is not about which store version you use. No one cares, if you, me or anyone else uses the Steam or EG store version.

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

thestorm wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:43 pm
Pain in the ass tho. Gameplay data has always been optional and cheaters who just want to chill can't play early access because of serversided bullshit.

OmniFenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OmniFenix »

Well if anyone is interested not everything is server sided. A little trick I have been using is to increase the amount of items in your inventory. Example: increase/gather something (wood, sticks, fibre etc) something easy to accumulate. Run a standard 4 byte search of that number that you have of the item. increase the item rinse repeat (you know the drill). For me 2 lines of code pop up, select those and change the value say 1000. Close inventory, reopen and you should see the number changed. Now the next part is to take that item, right click and select drop. This drops the item on the ground. pick it back up and you will have 10 stacks of 100 of the items in your inventory.
This is obviously useful for building and crafting, also if you extract the items you can get essences (currency).
Also remember your pack mule.... erm um your follower... o_O They have unlimited carry weight, useful in these situations.

Anyways hope it helps a little, enjoy!