Nightingale (Steam)

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
kingsen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Nightingale (Steam)

Post by kingsen »

SSDev wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:14 pm
I am going to release a new CT for you guys, should allow modifying all inventory slots :)
would really like to see a working table :) thanks for your work on it

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

SSDev wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am
SSDev wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:46 am
you can try these out it worked got me 50k essence
I do apologize as I only labeled a couple of things but I didnt want to dump my whole trainer I've made which is all over the place and Im only 1/2 way finished with the scripts... This will at least help you get on the right track if you need essence or something, its odd though sometimes the slots switch not sure why but i use the middle and top (Essence and Essence2)
Hi there! can you explain the process? as in step by step more or less?

Astata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Astata »

fyremouse wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:05 pm
I found you need to have inventory closed when you do the change (for essence). I havent gotten it to one value but instead 2 4-bytes. Change them both. go back in, you'll se the new number. Drop the essence and pick it back up.

Why drop and pickup? I think the action may register it server side. (theory)

Cheers
FyreMouse
Work perfectly thx !

Last edited by Astata on Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bootloop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bootloop »

xXLashkeXx wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:21 pm
You can edit all items... So none of the items are server side...
I concur. I did try the CT table posted here but the references had changed. What I did find is that if I just had 1 slot in my inventory filled (1st slot) and used this to find the reference ie. Drop a couple > find next > dropped a couple more > find next > it usually got down to 2 reference points. Trying either of these and see which edits the amount.

You don't need the inventory closed - but you do need to close and reopen for the amount to refresh.
Drop > Pick up and you are done.

Then.. if you pull something else from your storage to replace the item you just edited, e.g 23 Ingot, if you look at the CT ref it will have changed to 23

This means you can edit the same ref again, drop that item> pick up and place in the box and so on. The ref is based on the inventory slot (and the item if it moves to your quick bar)

NOTE : Most items only stack to 100 so even if you change your amount to 1,000 and it will show that, until you move from your inventory and it will split into 10 x x100 stacks.

killakingkrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killakingkrow »

Has anyone found out how to edit item stats yet? I can dupe cards, items, equipment slots, ammo, magazine size... but I can't get the stats down.

alphasabre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphasabre »

I'm not having luck with almost any values coming back...I must being doing something wrong with CE it's self.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

alphasabre wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:49 am
I'm not having luck with almost any values coming back...I must being doing something wrong with CE it's self.
For me I wait to start CE until the game has loaded. I can't get the values on the table to work (they likely change from game to game) so I just do old fashions searches. Make sure you have 5 or 6 of the item you want, search for the amount, then drop a few. DO NOT DROP THEM ALL! The search is looking for the item AND its location. Do a search for the new amount in your inventory. Pick up the dropped items, Search again. This should take 4 or 5 searches to narrow it down to 2 values. Change both values (most stacks are 100). Now go into your inventory and drop that item. Once you pick it up, it will stay (if you don't drop it, the item will revert back to its old number). It is most helpful to do all of this next to a chest so you can dump each fat stack out of your inventory. It isn't 100% of the time for me, but quite often when I look at the numbers on the CE table that I just used, the number for the next item will appear and you can change THAT without having to search.

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

kingsen wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:21 pm
SSDev wrote:
I am going to release a new CT for you guys, should allow modifying all inventory slots :)
I will get one out! I just spent the day updating a free CS2 cheat xD I will work on Nightingale tonight :)

alphasabre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphasabre »

zurls wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:13 am
alphasabre wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:49 am
For me I wait to start CE until the game has loaded. I can't get the values on the table to work (they likely change from game to game) so I just do old fashions searches. Make sure you have 5 or 6 of the item you want, search for the amount, then drop a few. DO NOT DROP THEM ALL! The search is looking for the item AND its location. Do a search for the new amount in your inventory. Pick up the dropped items, Search again. This should take 4 or 5 searches to narrow it down to 2 values. Change both values (most stacks are 100). Now go into your inventory and drop that item. Once you pick it up, it will stay (if you don't drop it, the item will revert back to its old number). It is most helpful to do all of this next to a chest so you can dump each fat stack out of your inventory. It isn't 100% of the time for me, but quite often when I look at the numbers on the CE table that I just used, the number for the next item will appear and you can change THAT without having to search.
The problem I'm having is I can't even get the numbers I'm entering to show on CE. Like if I enter my Essence 45921 it won't even grab anything it just dings.

dreamyducko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dreamyducko »

i've noticed there are no cheat tables, or even having a fearlessrevolution for nightingale... so ive made a quick cheat engine guide to cheat your resources / essences...

guide:
  • open cheat engine (duh)
  • open process list and select nightingale
  • with "exact value" and "4 bytes" option on (default), search resource value you want to change (so if you have 10 wood, put 10 and hit "First Scan"
  • drop 1 item, scan for new value (so if you had 10 intially, then scanned for 9 after drop)
  • repeat until finally last results are the one that also change everytime you drop and the numbers match
  • change value to amount wanted, now go out of invetory if already in, then go back in inventory and drop the entire item(s) you changed the value of and fubakky pick it up back up to finalize the values (easy bypass omg)!!! (for essences, go to "Essences" tab to drop essence to pick back up.

Telidori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Telidori »

Any chance anyone is working on an infinite health script? Crafting resources are relatively plentiful. My health bar on the other hand :D

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

All i need is an unlimited weight cheat^^
That's most bothering for me.

DxDW
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DxDW »

SSDev wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:26 pm
kingsen wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:21 pm
SSDev wrote:
I will get one out! I just spent the day updating a free CS2 cheat xD I will work on Nightingale tonight :)
How'd you go SSDev, any luck?

Feragus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feragus »

Suddenly Cheat engine hasn't been changing values for me anymore after yesterdays update/hotfix. Anyone else having any luck? I'm not having a problem finding the item codes, they just aren't changing in game now.

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

Feragus wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:33 pm
Suddenly Cheat engine hasn't been changing values for me anymore after yesterdays update/hotfix. Anyone else having any luck? I'm not having a problem finding the item codes, they just aren't changing in game now.
It still works. Used it to dupe a ton of food.