Nightingale (Steam)

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
AngeHell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nightingale (Steam)

Post by AngeHell »

OmniFenix wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:15 am
Well if anyone is interested not everything is server sided. A little trick I have been using is to increase the amount of items in your inventory. Example: increase/gather something (wood, sticks, fibre etc) something easy to accumulate. Run a standard 4 byte search of that number that you have of the item. increase the item rinse repeat (you know the drill). For me 2 lines of code pop up, select those and change the value say 1000. Close inventory, reopen and you should see the number changed. Now the next part is to take that item, right click and select drop. This drops the item on the ground. pick it back up and you will have 10 stacks of 100 of the items in your inventory.
This is obviously useful for building and crafting, also if you extract the items you can get essences (currency).
Also remember your pack mule.... erm um your follower... o_O They have unlimited carry weight, useful in these situations.

Anyways hope it helps a little, enjoy!
In fact, it works very well!
It also works with essences :D

OmniFenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OmniFenix »

Oh also I forgot to mention something that will come in handy as well. From my experience with it, it applies to the slot itself. So you don't have to keep searching for different values for different items. If you pin down the slot then you can just shove anything into it and change the value and you're set.
Atleast that is what it did for me. Found that out when I dropped the item and the slot changed to another item, changed that value and that item increased as well.

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

If you wonder why you can't drop items, you have to play until you have chosen which biome you want for your next portal to lead in. Starting from that playable area you can drop items.

harrier77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harrier77 »

For anyone interested you can get infinite basic essence through buying bottled water from the vendor near your first respite. It costs 10 basic essence and you get 4 bottles per purchase, each of which breaks down into 10 essence so you make 30 essence profit. You can quickly rack up many 1000s of basic essence depending on how fast you can click the 'buy' button.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

AceFactorZ wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:18 pm
The game is cool but it lacks some serious QOL features. I can't stand any survival game that has stamina tied to literally everything. The worst part is you have to have everything in your inventory to be able to build so you spend most of your time woddling over-burdened. A trainer for this game is a must unless they make QOL better.
Don't support shitty devs like this ... :mellow:
I instantly refunded that game after I realized how much is server synced ...
Yeah Inventory cheating kinda worked a bit after dropping the stuff - still it made me angry and I never play games that makes me angry lol.

So the only language the devs are understanding is money:
refund the game and give a bad review!

rge_ridix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rge_ridix »

OmniFenix wrote:
Well if anyone is interested not everything is server sided. A little trick I have been using is to increase the amount of items in your inventory. Example: increase/gather something (wood, sticks, fibre etc) something easy to accumulate. Run a standard 4 byte search of that number that you have of the item. increase the item rinse repeat (you know the drill). For me 2 lines of code pop up, select those and change the value say 1000. Close inventory, reopen and you should see the number changed. Now the next part is to take that item, right click and select drop. This drops the item on the ground. pick it back up and you will have 10 stacks of 100 of the items in your inventory.
This is obviously useful for building and crafting, also if you extract the items you can get essences (currency).
Also remember your pack mule.... erm um your follower... o_O They have unlimited carry weight, useful in these situations.

I'm glad someone said this because this is literally the only thing I've been able to manage. Didn't think about the pack mule though. That will come in handy now! But it might be possible to locate every slot in inventory to boost multiple items at once? like an inventory index that we can change the count and item ID (once item ID lists are a thing).

neolexo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neolexo »

AngeHell wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 am
OmniFenix wrote:

In fact, it works very well!
It also works with essences :D
also with essences??? how did you made this?
can you maybe post the address?

rge_ridix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rge_ridix »

neolexo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:21 pm

enter essence count into CE as exact value, drop some essence (under essence tab, just right click), enter new essence count and scan exact value, pick the essence up off the floor, enter new essence count and scan exact value, repeat until your left with 1 address, then reverse until you find a static pointer and go from there or just activate the address for that session and lock the value to your desire. ie: 9999, close inventory, open, should display new value, drop it and then pick it up. this will now lock the value. (Game thinks you just randomly found 9999 essence on the ground and wont question it)
Last edited by rge_ridix on Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

rge_ridix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rge_ridix »

I did find a way to turn the slingbow into an automatic slingbow but game crashed after noping the wrong address by mistake and lost all progress. Will try to replicate and post findings if anyone is interested. It was insanely fun the 5 minutes I used it, it shreds ammo though. So getting inf ammo would be ideal.

rge_ridix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rge_ridix »

7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],al
7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],dl

Either of these 2 lines will provide inf ammo if nop, "al" will keep ammo at 1|xx and "dl" will keep ammo at 0|xx. You will still be able to fire regardless of the line you nop. This will not consume ammo in inv either. Might be able to fire with 0|xx even if you don't have ammo. Haven't checked. I'll do more testing tomorrow.

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

unREAL wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:57 pm
AceFactorZ wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:18 pm
The game is cool but it lacks some serious QOL features. I can't stand any survival game that has stamina tied to literally everything. The worst part is you have to have everything in your inventory to be able to build so you spend most of your time woddling over-burdened. A trainer for this game is a must unless they make QOL better.
Don't support shitty devs like this ... :mellow:
I instantly refunded that game after I realized how much is server synced ...
Yeah Inventory cheating kinda worked a bit after dropping the stuff - still it made me angry and I never play games that makes me angry lol.

So the only language the devs are understanding is money:
refund the game and give a bad review!
I guess you missed the latest press release from the Devs saying the server side is only for early access. Helps in info gathering and that devs are committed to a single player experience . As to money it is less than half what other games are.
[Link].

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:36 am
neolexo wrote:

enter essence count into CE as exact value, drop some essence (under essence tab, just right click), enter new essence count and scan exact value, pick the essence up off the floor, enter new essence count and scan exact value, repeat until your left with 1 address, then reverse until you find a static pointer and go from there or just activate the address for that session and lock the value to your desire.
I do not know what I am doing wrong. Cannot get this to work. Any suggestions?

rge_ridix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rge_ridix »

Bearwalker wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:23 am
rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:36 am
neolexo wrote:

enter essence count into CE as exact value, drop some essence (under essence tab, just right click), enter new essence count and scan exact value, pick the essence up off the floor, enter new essence count and scan exact value, repeat until your left with 1 address, then reverse until you find a static pointer and go from there or just activate the address for that session and lock the value to your desire.
I do not know what I am doing wrong. Cannot get this to work. Any suggestions?
What is giving you issues?

cxnxbiz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cxnxbiz »

Seems right the game is server sided wich is a pain in the ass

AngeHell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AngeHell »

rge_ridix wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:18 am
7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],al
7FF6CFF0D0AA - 41 88 04 32 - mov [r10+rsi],dl

Either of these 2 lines will provide inf ammo if nop, "al" will keep ammo at 1|xx and "dl" will keep ammo at 0|xx. You will still be able to fire regardless of the line you nop. This will not consume ammo in inv either. Might be able to fire with 0|xx even if you don't have ammo. Haven't checked. I'll do more testing tomorrow.
I couldn't get it to work, do you have more information to help me?