Dead Space 3 make all doors open

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
AndiRatze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dead Space 3 make all doors open

Post by AndiRatze »

Hey Guys, i hope that i make not a mistake while open this thread. I want make all co-op doors accessible in Dead Space 3 with cheat engine but i dont know, how because which value should i use and how can i find this out within the game? There must be a way, hope you guys can help me. :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dead Space 3 make all doors open

Post by Paul44 »

^ I had to check my info, but don't bother making a 'noclip' script for that. As soon as you close a door, the/most room(s) around your current location become "non"-existing (basically bare minimum with no floor_references/andwhatnot). This game basically builds the next room as you open its door (sort of speak); which is kinda neat, if you ask me (which you don't :)).

As for HOW this is managed: your guess is just as good as mine. Can be a simple flag... up to adding a (pointer) record to some "door"_list... If it is a flag (of sorts), it will only be set once so practically near_impossible to search for.

AndiRatze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Space 3 make all doors open

Post by AndiRatze »

So it is impossible to do that? First i thought, making a going through walls cheat but i thought the same as you, that the rooms not loading. Maybe we can change something within the game files? Or maybe there is a way to make the game loading the rooms?