WWE 2K23 use Mick Foley GM model after 2K locked his creations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Shiryo17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

WWE 2K23 use Mick Foley GM model after 2K locked his creations

Post by Shiryo17 »

I'd need a way to temporarily unlock Mick Foley in his GM model in game.
That model exist in-game only in some game modes and is not selectable to play in single match.

Someone (whatsthestatus I beliebe was the ffirst) did this before and uploaded some creations based on this model's base on the in-game community creations, so it's something can be done.
It was possible to download from the in-game community creation, as I said, but game's developer locked that creation few days ago so now any creation with that characters as a base is not downloadable anymore. I can't find the way the original creator was able to unlock that character in the first place and he doesn't reply. I think he used some trick on Cheat Engine to make that.

Hope someone know wat I'm talking about and is willing to help. It would be usefull for anyone still need that character or lost their filesave becuse of savefile damaged (like me) and isn't able to download from creations anymore.