Hogwarts legacy pixelated

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Tardragozon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Hogwarts legacy pixelated

Post by Tardragozon »

Whenever I fast travel, the textures take a while to load. That wouldn't be bad, but everything is blurry, you can only see outlines. No details are loaded, it takes a while. Even with conversations with characters or intermediate frequencies, the same. Everything blurry so if he can not manage to load quickly.

I play on PC. It's also suitable for that, everything was clear before the update. Before the last patch, everything ran wonderfully. Everything clear and sharp. After it's finally loaded, it runs smoothly and without dips. I do not understand that. hope you can help

maybe something needs to be changed in the setting. Or if I have to go into the files and change something

[Link]

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts legacy pixelated

Post by Cissa90 »

You are not alone about it. Probably a fault in the patch itself. Best you could do is reset graphics options. Play around with them. Reset NVIDIA/AMD settings in their respective applicatons towards hogwarts legacy. Lastly, update graphics drivers (fresh install).

Last resort: Downgrade the game version to previous patch. There are guides on by googling "How to Downgrade Steam Games".