Mugen Souls Z Stat Cap Editing Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Mugen Souls Z Stat Cap Editing Tutorial

Post by izayoixx »

This will be a quick and easy tutorial on how to edit the hard caps on mugen souls since I got salty when enemies are able to get to 50 billion HP when you are capped at just 1 billion.

Anyway open up CE and Shift+Ctrl+O and open your MugenSoulsZ.exe (make sure to backup this exe first). Then choose 32 bit when it pops up. Now do an 8byte search for 99,999,999 and you should get exactly 8 addresses. These are the stat caps before limit breaking. You can edit these as you wish or just skip it.

Now do a new 8byte search for 999,999,999. You will get 8 more addresses and these are your absolute caps that you can reach normally. Make your edits then Shift+Ctrl+S to save and make sure to select your exe again. Congrats! It's is that easy.

I have uploaded my CT which contains the offsets so you don't have to search for the addresses yourself but it may or may not work.
Attachments
Stat Caps.CT
(4.65 KiB) Downloaded 599 times