Need for Speed Unbound car unlocker with Cheat Engine on multiplayer.

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
XutaxKamay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Need for Speed Unbound car unlocker with Cheat Engine on multiplayer.

Post by XutaxKamay »

I've made this because it's ridiculous the grind we need to do to get the cars we want online, I want to share this with people.

The idea is basically just searching for the car ID (12789960 for the Bugatti), you should see then a bit above the "items/" string stuff if you don't know the address to pick up.

The "car" structure have a field at + 0x88 which contains the car unlock flags.
If you copy that value and scan for all those values, then you can set all the values that you found from the car unlock flag value to 0 and it will unlock the car.

Happy hacking.

XutaxKamay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Need for Speed Unbound car unlocker with Cheat Engine on multiplayer.

Post by XutaxKamay »

Found a better and simpler way.

Would be nice if someone could move the thread to somewhere appropriate

jagojay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jagojay »

For the first method there is actually an address pointer for which car you have selected in the shop, I found it, unlocked the FXX and went AFK for a shower and it changed on me so it seems the address changes with time instead of instanced, but it DOES exist. I've never been good at these types of shifting addresses, otherwise I'd incorporate these two methods into a trainer, but maybe someone with more skill than I will find it and make the process of finding the car ID a breeze... Hell if I had time I'd make a list, so maybe someone will do that with this info, but thats a whole lotta cars lol.

Huge help, thanks for the info for building upon.

As for the second method looks to be much faster/better for sure though... I am working on finding a way to have the challenges complete so that in the VERY off chance that they ever incorporate a check for cars owned, cars unlocked vs challenges complete... But thats also hampered by me also looking for a way to make rank gains quicker which then both are hampered by my long work hours... So sad I can't hack as efficiently as I used to.

max_91_ita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by max_91_ita »

:!: Hi all! :!:
Is there someone that can share all Unbound cars IDs (including all cops vehicles)?

Heat IDs are working with Unbound too but some vehicles aren't included (e.g. the Charger 2018 or the SWAT truck...).

I attach ther Heat cars ID to help the community.
I have some police vehicles but I want them all. I love them.

Waiting to hear you.

Thanks in advance,
Max
Attachments
Auto_ID.txt
(6.31 KiB) Downloaded 1372 times

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

max_91_ita wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:20 pm
Is there someone that can share all Unbound cars IDs (including all cops vehicles)?

Heat IDs are working with Unbound too but some vehicles aren't included (e.g. the Charger 2018 or the SWAT truck...).

Waiting to hear you.

Thanks in advance,
Max
Just get the Frosty Editor for NFS Unbound, you can only read, not write so it could be useful for you.

max_91_ita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by max_91_ita »

jonaaa wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:52 pm
max_91_ita wrote:

Waiting to hear you.

Thanks in advance,
Max
Just get the Frosty Editor for NFS Unbound, you can only read, not write so it could be useful for you.
Ok but where to download it? The version is the 1.0.7 but how to get it?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

max_91_ita wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:16 am
jonaaa wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:52 pm
max_91_ita wrote:

Waiting to hear you.

Thanks in advance,
Max
Ok but where to download it? The version is the 1.0.7 but how to get it?
You can find on UNITE's discord server or you can compile the 1.0.7 source yourself with VS.

XutaxKamay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XutaxKamay »

jagojay wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:52 pm
For the first method there is actually an address pointer for which car you have selected in the shop, I found it, unlocked the FXX and went AFK for a shower and it changed on me so it seems the address changes with time instead of instanced, but it DOES exist. I've never been good at these types of shifting addresses, otherwise I'd incorporate these two methods into a trainer, but maybe someone with more skill than I will find it and make the process of finding the car ID a breeze... Hell if I had time I'd make a list, so maybe someone will do that with this info, but thats a whole lotta cars lol.

Huge help, thanks for the info for building upon.

As for the second method looks to be much faster/better for sure though... I am working on finding a way to have the challenges complete so that in the VERY off chance that they ever incorporate a check for cars owned, cars unlocked vs challenges complete... But thats also hampered by me also looking for a way to make rank gains quicker which then both are hampered by my long work hours... So sad I can't hack as efficiently as I used to.
Glad it helped, I just hope to be credited for this one if someone has made a cheat table around.

Btw, if it's the case I believe they would have done such checks in others NFS games aswell.
This game has no anti cheat anyway, dunno if on purpose or not, but yeah well if you're paranoid, I guess they could incorporate some server-side checks, but the fact that the game itself is mostly client-sided deep in the core and that it would require probably money and development time, I don't think it's worth looking for it, yet at least.

However, if they do implement it, it will be the right time to look after it. And if they even do it properly, I mean with a perfect client/server model you won't be able to do much anything anyway..

The only thing that is interesting is that they use Denuvo / strong obfuscation, which is funnier to reverse engineer in this game.
Of course that's highly illegal so I can't reveal or do any contents on this.

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Has anyone found the ID for BMW M3 GTR in single player?

Meritocracy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meritocracy »

where i can download the game?

Gtag12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gtag12 »

does any car unlocker still work?