FIFA 23 and new EA ANTICHEAT

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Syd3r
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: FIFA 23 and new EA ANTICHEAT

Post by Syd3r »

anyone know of a pro clubs cheat? I just wanna be lvl 100 and missed the Volta glitch :pensive:

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Any update on this?

I know the "cheat army" website have a working version which they are selling (which is pretty scummy since no one should be charging for this stuff).

So any chance the awesome modders here can see what they did with that version and how they are bypassing anticheat? and then implement it in cheat engine or another trainer?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

poptdp wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:17 am
Any update on this?
I've managed to run the game without the anticheat.

Soon I'll release my FIFA Live Editor tool and shortly after I'll update also the cheat table (which will require Live Editor to work tho).

If you want to go "Cheat Army" way then search in Google how to compile undetected version of cheat engine and with that you will be able to scan and edit game memory.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:46 am
poptdp wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:17 am
Any update on this?
I've managed to run the game without the anticheat.

Soon I'll release my FIFA Live Editor tool and shortly after I'll update also the cheat table (which will require Live Editor to work tho).

If you want to go "Cheat Army" way then search in Google how to compile undetected version of cheat engine and with that you will be able to scan and edit game memory.
Thank you! You are doing good work

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:25 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:10 pm
Several years ago when I was doing this, SOMEONE was venting I am circumventing DRMs. Now it's a commonality that even CH started adopting. Cool.

I also recall same SOMEONE mocking me for making an EAC proxy DLL that replaces the original libs. Who needs additional files when you can use public knowledge -- command lines -- or coded launchers that do CreateProcess? Now look what that same SOMEONE is suggesting people would do :) Cool man! I guess whenever it servers your purposes, it's fine to be used like that. Whenever others -way before you- did it, it was frowned upon. Tell you what.. CH never has and never will set standards of accepted RE approach methods.

But hey, kudos for sharing the information. Now, if anyone uses it, you can go right ahead and say "of course people bypass the game, considering the public information I've shared on FRF" :)

Cheers,
Sun
Not to say anything but since he basically slandered Aranaktu over at fearlessrevolution I just wanted to say: You were right.
He's probably selling the editor, and so he's not sharing his 'method' of getting around the anticheat at the moment, although he was watching multiple threads that I MYSELF started in multiple areas to discuss the anticheat, and so he may have actually borrowed ideas or code from US.
As I said in my post over at ch: Why the fuck can't you guys be fucking adults and stop with the fucking pissing contest? Yeah I get it, all of you want to have the biggest dick and some of you fucked the others over and vica verse but Jesus guys it's getting so annoying. Whether it's CH, fearlessrevolution, MAF, the whole fearlessrevolution crew, the guys here... everyone seems to have a problem with everyone. Can you maybe just meet and just sort it out old school and then we can get back to a normal way of co-existence?

This system seems to have a lot of people stumped. So how about putting all of your combined egos to a good use and workshop the shit out of this bitch and take equal credit? That would help us lowly mortals more than watching the Cheating Pantheon throw pity parties, temper tantrums and having bitch fights.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

hedop wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:09 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:25 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:10 pm
Several years ago when I was doing this, SOMEONE was venting I am circumventing DRMs. Now it's a commonality that even CH started adopting. Cool.

I also recall same SOMEONE mocking me for making an EAC proxy DLL that replaces the original libs. Who needs additional files when you can use public knowledge -- command lines -- or coded launchers that do CreateProcess? Now look what that same SOMEONE is suggesting people would do :) Cool man! I guess whenever it servers your purposes, it's fine to be used like that. Whenever others -way before you- did it, it was frowned upon. Tell you what.. CH never has and never will set standards of accepted RE approach methods.

But hey, kudos for sharing the information. Now, if anyone uses it, you can go right ahead and say "of course people bypass the game, considering the public information I've shared on FRF" :)

Cheers,
Sun
Not to say anything but since he basically slandered Aranaktu over at fearlessrevolution I just wanted to say: You were right.
He's probably selling the editor, and so he's not sharing his 'method' of getting around the anticheat at the moment, although he was watching multiple threads that I MYSELF started in multiple areas to discuss the anticheat, and so he may have actually borrowed ideas or code from US.
As I said in my post over at ch: Why the fuck can't you guys be fucking adults and stop with the fucking pissing contest? Yeah I get it, all of you want to have the biggest dick and some of you fucked the others over and vica verse but Jesus guys it's getting so annoying. Whether it's CH, fearlessrevolution, MAF, the whole fearlessrevolution crew, the guys here... everyone seems to have a problem with everyone. Can you maybe just meet and just sort it out old school and then we can get back to a normal way of co-existence?

This system seems to have a lot of people stumped. So how about putting all of your combined egos to a good use and workshop the shit out of this bitch and take equal credit? That would help us lowly mortals more than watching the Cheating Pantheon throw pity parties, temper tantrums and having bitch fights.
I posted information here. I stand by my comments. I've gotten access to "files" that supposedly are a working editor. I immediately deleted them and didn't run them because they have viral signatures. Is it false positives? I have no idea. However, I am not going to download and run just 'anything'.

YOu guys bash ME and CH constantly, but you have that luxury, since you neither run a site, or are responsible for people's game saves, outcomes, or what happens to them here.

I didn't slander anyone. I stated a common fact. And notice people come here searching for info, then don't post anything when they take info or find useful strategy or solutions on their own.

I also offered to assist on the project or help with 'game detects cheatengine' issues, behind the scenes. He was not interested in collab.

I assume hes selling his work this go around, or whatever. FINE. But nobody on this board or on this site has posted anything other than me, whether my info was useful or not. I at least tried with the time I had. I don't have endless hours for this one game, and this new anticheat. There may be a way to launch the game without the anticheat running, but I have not found it out yet. I WILL post it here if I see it, or any other methods to get around this from ring 3 for the community. I don't have that solution as of yet. Nobody else is posting it here, including people who say they have the solution.

Sunbeam constantly bash me no matter what I do, so that guy can kiss my ass.. every time. We are constantly on the brain here, even when we have done nothing wrong.

I don't know the solution to this anticheat as of yet. I am sure it will come to light, either by us, or others who actually SHARE the information.

The rest are just leeches, as usual, and the common anti CH rhetoric. I could care less about it. I do more work and content than all of these people here combined. It's JUST A FACT. And we are public. Not some small Patreon, or some hidden group making illegal or MP destroying hacks. That's not our goal.

Have a nice day. Flame away, but the issue still exists. And anyone here throwing stones that hasn't contributed to the issue to try and make working bypass simply are irrelevant and useless to the original post, which 90% of the time is what goes on here, from the usual suspects.

"I don't have the game", well then STFU.

best,
Cal

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kaisaha wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:21 pm
Today an update for the PC platforms has been released. It should fix the error messages caused by the EA anticheat. Maybe we can work with it.
Which makes now Caliber's "contribution" ZERO. How many of you have backed up the game's dlls/exe? Yeah, 1GB of data.. I hear? Exactly. I've explained several times how his posts with random snippets aren't helping anybody. But all uneducated folk reading some post with ASM gibberish pat his back as if he's some sort of messiah. Oh, he's insisting he's contributing, but all in all, it's an act: to hold us accountable when bitching at him: "hey, look, I did post this and that, ergo I am contributing; so back off".

Please tell me how many of you have used posts #1 and #2 in this topic to actually get something working out of it. Yeah.. exactly.. That's what his contributions are. Freakin' little breadcrumbs thrown out to FRF in hopes maybe.. just maybe.. someone picks up on them and continue where he left off. Cuz he's got no time to spend on FIFA; a shit ton of 29378129 other games are waiting to be trained.

I really appreciate @Aranaktu told him to piss off :) And I'm still laughing after reading his boss/partner's pathetic excuses, blaming EA and devs for AC implementation and saying shit like "we did it, but it would be harmful for people's computers". What the actual fuck? Everyone else is stupid for CH not being able to hack this game, right? Cuz, let's face it, nothing HURTS more than the inability to hack a game which the USER POPULATION sees as FAILURE TO PROVIDE a service. And that user population is going to flock someplace else, cancel subscriptions, CH loses members, they slowly drift away and before you know it.. bam.. no Christmas bonus :D Yeah, it's always SOMEONE ELSE's fault, always SOMEONE ELSE to blame but CH themselves :lol:

I'm wondering how long will Cal still put up with the political bullshit of the WWWizard™ (WizardWithWords)...
hedop wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:09 pm
[Why the fuck can't you guys be fucking adults and stop with the fucking pissing contest? [...] everyone seems to have a problem with everyone.
Hey, man, this back and forth with Cal's been going on for a while now. He's dropping in every now and then, after months of inactivity, and posts information about some anti-cheat or whateverthefuck he's struggling with. These are his "contributions": "help me defeat this" masked as "here's some info I found, maybe useful, maybe not". Then come uneducated people who go "WOW. CAL IS BOSS. YEAH! YOU SHOW THEM", when in fact his post can't be used for shit. Especially now since the game has updated and all those addresses (base+offset) he posted aren't leading anywhere. So.. when someone looks at his post with hardcoded shit in 1-2 months from now, what are they gonna do with that information? The "enter this CALL here fifa23+xxx -- call 2871368217"? It won't match your binary in 1-2 months from now. Why? Cuz.. weeehhheeeell.. the game has updated 4 times now T_T.. And when he's gonna get asked why it doesn't work anymore or "I can't find the address", what's Cal gonna do? Exactly NOTHING. But hey, there's some text he wrote at some point, it's posted on FRF -- ERGO -- he CONTRIBUTED. Everyone, fuck off, stop slamming Cal.. he's contributing to FRF. Cut him some slack.. SARCASM. No, not cutting him any slack. Again, all he does is FISH for information. Then claim he helped and posted shit. That he CONTRIBUTED.

I got nothing to sort out with people who're only following their own agenda. If he loved FRF so much and wanted to contribute, maybe he'd post more and be more active. There's a plethora of things HE DOESN'T DO, if you monitor his activity and posts, that simply don't add up to what he's claiming. But sure, we're the stupid ones for not seeing his intentions. We're the stupid ones for daring to piece together his breadcrumbs and seeing past this passive-aggressive act..

Why isn't he posting the same shit on CH, in FIFA section? What.. CH doesn't allow technical stuff or sharing of information on their OWN forums?.. Spare me.

Lastly, I won't put aside anything to team-up with the likes of him, while knowing I am helping his BUSINESS. It's one thing to break out of whatever either of us is doing and work together on some project that won't benefit anyone else but our knowledge.. and another to suddenly show empathy and lend a hand to then.. what? See how they brag they made their trainer work? How now they're back at the old propaganda: CH is awesome, the rest is shit?

No fucking way: let them suffer.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

I can understand your point of view completely and tbh I can understand Aranaktu especially after reading how they bashed him on CH. It's just a sad state of affairs and it also means that we won't get anything done soon which is a real shame for the offline player base.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

This is silly. Instead of putting everyone's heads together and developing a FREE cheat engine style system to help the community and combat EA's stupid EAAC, people are hiding what they do to get around it and charging money for their tables.

Never thought the fanbase/community would follow suit and get greedy like EA.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

poptdp wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:45 am
Spoken like a real egotistical prick :) Help "the community"? Seriously? The moment you show me how you helped "the community" or even gave something back to "the community", I will change my opinion about you. I have eyes and hands, can easily research what you're made of out from those 27 posts of yours.. Till then, I believe myself and many others have already GIVEN a shit ton to "the community" and don't need to prove ourselves or "put our heads together" to.. what?.. accommodate your needs? You say this every time someone here doesn't do something about your game that's not trained or option not created.. Ah, that this one title isn't in the plan and you cry about it, that's not course for you to GENERALIZE. Out of 1 fucking game.

Here you go: google for sunbeam 'ue' 'table' site:fearlessrevolution.com. Or any other words related to gamehacking that cross your mind. If you've ever really searched for whatever else FRF table/trainer makers have created or replied to OTHER THAN your own personal interests...

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:04 am
poptdp wrote:
Lmao obviously what I said struck a chord with this one loll ppl here need to chill. I could care less of your opinion of me:)

Don't hate because I'm stating facts.

Anyway, regardless of this troll, people really need to start helping the community and not charging for things that shouldn't be charged for, Cheat Engine tables have always been shared for free for the benefit of community and it shouldn't be any different this year :)

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

poptdp wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:04 am
people really need to start helping the community
Wonderful message. Let’s do that

viewtopic.php?t=21690

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

poptdp wrote:
SunBeam wrote:
poptdp wrote:
Lmao obviously what I said struck a chord with this one loll ppl here need to chill. I could care less of your opinion of me:)

Anyway, regardless of this troll, people really need to start helping the community and not charging for things that shouldn't be charged for, Cheat Engine tables have always been shared for free for the benefit of community and it shouldn't be any different this year :)
Really? Lol you call someone who has shared a shit ton of stuff for free a troll? Wow. You are a prick. Listen developing tables and cracking an elaborate system like this takes a ton of time. Why is it too much to ask to support the platform or even Aranaktu himself through Patreon for his work? Is 3 bucks a month really that much too ask for all the stuff he developes? Plus he is the main creator of the tool and has been for the last what? 4 or 5 years? You can even cancel your suscription after a month and receive several tables and the live editor for 30 days days earlier than on here. Plus Aranaktu has always published his updates for free after some time.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

hedop wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:44 pm
I concur.

The below is in general, not aimed at a specific user:

If your TV breaks, you go to a technician to repair it. Simply because you lack the skills and it would take you forever if you went ahead and learned to do it yourself. And when you go there, they tell you "it's gonna cost you this much". And you pay it. The reason people invented the expression "time is money" is simple: you don't have to waste YOUR TIME learning or fixing, when instead you can pay SOMEONE ELSE for THEIR TIME, so you can better use your time it would take to learn and all that for something else. The time in which that technician fixes your TV. It's common sense. And I haven't heard so far of a technician fixing your TV for FREE.

Now take the above and translate it to cheat tables: you only know how to download, open a table and click an [x] in front of a script. With that minimal amount you say "I know how to use CE". Then someone asks you to do something and you go "I don't know how to do that". See the paradox? You know how to operate it, not how to use its functionality to the fullest. Let's continue. Not knowing how to do that, you want SOMEONE ELSE to do it for you. But you also want it for FREE. Cuz that's how your spoiled ass got used to perceiving things in the open world since years ago. God forbid for someone to come along and tell you "I can do it, but not for free".. you instantly starting pulling all those hat-tricks you have in store: cheats should be free; others can do it for free; and so on. What you are missing is the fact that EACH FUCKING INDIVIDUAL VALUES THEIR TIME IN THEIR OWN WAY. If table maker A wants to post shit for free, so be it. If table maker B doesn't want to and asks for his TIME spent on doing what you wanted to be rewarded, you should fucking accept what he says. That doesn't mean you have to pay for anything: it only means you have a CHOICE. And without taking that choice into account, you start manifesting yourself on the internet as if you had already paid said table maker and what he delivered wasn't to your liking. All of this BEFORE you even evaluate the proposal. Just cuz you have principles, are vocal and that's the internet trend: speak before think. I see a lot of people telling others what they should do, this and that, while they're bat shit zero at it. If you're zero, stop preaching moral lessons.

I too value my time. I said I don't own the game, nor play it. So if you want me to do something, I need access to the game. But do I really want to do that anymore, seeing how you -- the ones who suffer from no anti-cheat in FIFA -- react and what you post? I don't think so.

So that's how it works for me.
Casanova wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:06 pm
That's why I said I checked all his posts to get an idea what he's made of. And he's the kind of user who won't lift a finger to "contribute" in any way, but sit back and wait for shit to fall in his lap. And I really don't care what happens in his real life: if he's broke, if he's having some medical condition or what not. For one, it's too late at this point in time to even mention those aspects. Two: if indeed he has some real life problems, then he should restrain himself and not vent his frustrations here. It's known that the more miserable you feel, the more berserk you act on the internet, not caring what you post left or right.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

hedop wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:44 pm
poptdp wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

Really? Lol you call someone who has shared a shit ton of stuff for free a troll? Wow. You are a prick. Listen developing tables and cracking an elaborate system like this takes a ton of time. Why is it too much to ask to support the platform or even Aranaktu himself through Patreon for his work? Is 3 bucks a month really that much too ask for all the stuff he developes? Plus he is the main creator of the tool and has been for the last what? 4 or 5 years? You can even cancel your suscription after a month and receive several tables and the live editor for 30 days days earlier than on here. Plus Aranaktu has always published his updates for free after some time.
What you said is reasonable. I called the other guy a troll because of his rage-fuelled post lol. Also, he seems like he has nothing better to do with his life than to sit and go through people's old posts lmfao... I think we can all agree that it just seems a bit sad, not sure if he has something going on in his real life so imma just stay out of it and let him just do him, I'm not even reading his posts anymore.

But you are right, 3 bucks a month is not too much for all the stuff he does.

I do know of other people though who give access for like $30/day or something like that, which is frankly ridiculous.