[GTA-V] Other player position. How to find?

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Hassher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[GTA-V] Other player position. How to find?

Post by Hassher »

Hi,

I spend a lot of time trying to find other players positions in GTA-V Online but I seem to be missing something. I was able to find my own position (X,Y,Z, floats). What I did was move around the map, register my positions. Use an imaging program to draw coordinates on a picture map. When I had a complete grid, I could start looking for values by means of grid boundaries and position of other players shown on the ingame map. But after carefully tracking several other players. I just did not find a single players position in memory (through Cheat Engine).

So, does anyone have any info about other players positions and directions?

Would be nice to make a little early warning system for a player that is getting close to me....

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [GTA-V] Other player position. How to find?

Post by eTheBlack »

That would be cheating in online/multiplayer game, which this forum doesnt allow.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

You're on the wrong website for this, we do not condone multiplayer hacking and what you are trying to create is a Radar hack.

Hassher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hassher »

I'm not intending to use it for cheating. It is just educational, learning my way around in CE and gamedesign. I found it easy to find my om position. But strangely other players positions I couldnt find, no matter what I tried....