NFS HP 2010 Custom Car Handling

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
HPFanboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

NFS HP 2010 Custom Car Handling

Post by HPFanboi »

Hello everyone.

I would like to create as I said in the title my own car handling in the game!

But for this I need to find some specific values or at least related ones, and I would like you guys to help me find them if possible.
Here are the values I'm looking for:

Power of Nos (How strong the car accelerates when you are using Nos):

I've already found the value of the Nos regen, however even browsing memory viewer and dissecting data structure I couldnt find its power.

Car Top Speed :

I've found something related to the weight of the car, it increases acceleration when using higher than normal values, but at the cost of top speed, which gets lower. I couldnt find values that manage the top speed, where the car cannot increase its speed anymore. There might be two of them, because the car has its original top speed, and using nos you can go a bit higher.

Car Drift :

I found something I called slide, that value determines how wide the car goes while its drifting at a high angle. But what Im interested in is the way a car can maintain its drift at lower angles, no idea how to find this.

Little side thing, I would also like to find how to change the lights positions using cheat engine, once again no idea how to.

Thanks for reading, Im pretty new to cheat engine and I don't know assembly or how to script sadly, but if you guys can help me finding these values at least that would be great.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NFS HP 2010 Custom Car Handling

Post by ShyTwig16 »

HPFanboi wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:23 pm
Moved topic, since it's not Lua related.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

HPFanboi wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:23 pm
Hello everyone.

I would like to create as I said in the title my own car handling in the game!

But for this I need to find some specific values or at least related ones, and I would like you guys to help me find them if possible.
Here are the values I'm looking for:

Power of Nos (How strong the car accelerates when you are using Nos):

I've already found the value of the Nos regen, however even browsing memory viewer and dissecting data structure I couldnt find its power.

Car Top Speed :

I've found something related to the weight of the car, it increases acceleration when using higher than normal values, but at the cost of top speed, which gets lower. I couldnt find values that manage the top speed, where the car cannot increase its speed anymore. There might be two of them, because the car has its original top speed, and using nos you can go a bit higher.

Car Drift :

I found something I called slide, that value determines how wide the car goes while its drifting at a high angle. But what Im interested in is the way a car can maintain its drift at lower angles, no idea how to find this.

Little side thing, I would also like to find how to change the lights positions using cheat engine, once again no idea how to.

Thanks for reading, Im pretty new to cheat engine and I don't know assembly or how to script sadly, but if you guys can help me finding these values at least that would be great.
No offence meant by this, but if you have very little experience with game hacking then I would suggest trying some basic things first. That's not to deter you from achieving your goals just that you may find it more difficult than you can handle and give up altogether. It's highly likely that the values you want to find will be float/double values since they will be used in some calculations via formula that the developers have coded.

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

Search table for nfs hp