Edge of Eternity

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
SirSlush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Edge of Eternity

Post by SirSlush »

Salutations;

I am extremely new to this forum style; so, for starters.

1. I apologize if this is in the wrong section (please don't smite me :D )
2. I am also extremely new to anything advance with Cheat Engine. I can do basic value searches and that's about it. I can also edit other peoples code to tailor it to what I need done. But I can't make my own - "Yet!" Which is why I'm here.

So, lets get into it shall we.

Currently I am playing Edge of Eternity and I would like to try my hand at making my own Cheat Engine ... thing ... that people can download and use.

My first question is:

I know how to find an item in the game, for example - 'POTION'. And I can edit the quantity, however, when I turn the game off and on again, the previous code value no longer works for that item.
When I use other peoples ... things ... for a game (I guess it's called a LUA?) Every time I load it, I can select the item and change quantity, at most it makes me open my inventory in the game so the "LUA" can read the amount and then give me access to change it.

I was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction.

Also - I'm sorry for how confusing this is - "I don't know, what I don't know, thus cannot ask for information on it."

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Edge of Eternity

Post by TheByteSize »

here you go