help with Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

help with Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Post by __Corpo__ »

I'm trying to find how to modify the number of feats on level-up, but the only value I find is a read-only (or display only) value. How can I walk back the assembly code/Mono code to find what set it up and how to change it.

I'm thinking that a function is called, with the number of feats passed as arguments, which isn't stored anywhere, but I've never modified function calls, or used them in my code.

I've seen other people do that, but I've never understood the logic behind it. Like some people can find the function called when you press any key, check which key is pressed, then use that entry point to call another function like "spawn that monster" or "add this item to inventory" or even "load this map".

If some of the godly hackers of this forum could help me understand how to deal with functions (if that's the actual solution) in Pathfinder, I would be really grateful as it would help me move to the next level!

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: help with Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Post by MattStriker »

Hmm. The Toybox mod lets you do this, maybe the modders there know how it works under the hood?