asphalt 8 guide to satisfying cheating experience

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

asphalt 8 guide to satisfying cheating experience

Post by Neilson »

i been playing A8 since it came out on the emtec gembox with all credits cars no tokens no fucs

so here iz wat i i know so far with the new tables

dont be greedy thats how they get you

if you haz skills only use perfect nitro and ghost mode no blinking you only need to be one second faster than the other guy in mp

once you log in with account to game in windows log out if you keep logged in you get the negative credits

never buy fucs cars or tokens for free

with visible all cars you can find hidden free items

in new account try all cars gets you free item but dont try the cars just use it get free item and close game again you can use try all cars to use the 5 star hack without using the cars dont be greedy just enough to open tle

if you dont like loosing get skillz on career mode steering sensitivity makes you car faster

once you get skillz goto quick solo race chose the track you like best i do nevada because i can do it same way always in here i check my lap times and move my steering sensitivity to make car faster example i can do dart max pro 2 laps 2.28 seconds audi the second car in game 2.14 and the cadillac ats 2.07 yes my cars are faster than yours but its not cheating its all on pc and steering sensitivity i use 32 octacore amd processors on my pc were i play mp on my regular 10 processors pc my dart only does 2.30 sometimes 2.29 high lap times

if you use an account for windows store and you got baned or cb before using that account for store change it to another any account even new ones will have problems using that account even if not cheating you cars wont be as fast as they should be

be prepared to lose races on mp Gl tests if you cheating by sending you to race all cheaters wich i think are cheating AIs because they do things not humanly posible cheats not on our windows tables like the just above ground flying cars for example

if you dont try any cheats besides perfect nitro and ghost mode they go away you wont race them again you just lost some points that from my experience you always get back in next few races

never race anything on tle just the regular daily tle dont do festival races if you didnt buy it even if you have the cars for race or they give free try
nothing iz free you should know that by now

its posible to do 5% on tle number 1 master and classic mp with class A car no need for S car if you haz skills i beating jeskos and chirons in master mp with my venom even if you 4 or 5th keep racing i gotten 2nd after been 5 or 6 in race and at the last curve everybody crasshed except me and i ended wining race or 2nd

on sector 8 if you use the portals your car might always go left or right after exiting portal if you can go off track to wreck and fix it even if you lose time and points if you try using cheats to fix it GL sends you to CB or you get banned if you way ahead just dont use portals to win

after new update and new table always use another backup account to test cheats first on mp and tle so you keep progress on regular account
its even better to start late 1 or 2 days after mp started you get easier oponents even in gauntlet unless you become 1st then you get the tough oponents in gauntlet in mp you should keep easier group if you see many yellow names in mp you in CB even if tle doesnt show it stop playing 24 hrs do the ads or play solo mode only

on credits cheat use only the millions you will use dont have millions of credits stored not using them unless you have days on time played like hundreds or thousands of houirs played

you should not get CB or banned if you do this

if you dont care about progress you can just start new game and cheat all you want till you get banned and start over again

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: asphalt 8 guide to satisfying cheating experience

Post by Neilson »

how to know your in CB

if you use a car or a cheat in mp and your group changes names or ranks you might be in CB

to know for sure goto TLE race the 4 booster race if 1st places are 0000 times you in CB you have to wait 24 hrs to play again sumtimes it takes and extra hour to go back to normal

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: asphalt 8 guide to satisfying cheating experience

Post by Neilson »

there are more cheats you can use safely in mp but they change every update so those you have to test with your backup account to see if they work

you can use boosters in mp safely but not in TLe or gauntlet for example

this is meant as a general guide not as a step by step way to cheating

for sum reason every time i played events other than the daily tle i got banned so i just stay away from those you get same booster prizes from ads anyways