The Sims 3: Skill Progress Bar?

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Karidon
Noobzor
Noobzor

The Sims 3: Skill Progress Bar?

Post by Karidon »

I recently started to get into The Sims 3 again, old as it is, and in doing so I wanted to super-charge my sim's ability to learn skills. To that end I've been trying to find the value of the skill bar that fills up while the sim learns, but for the life of me I cannot find it at all. I've tried 4-byte, float, and double values, guessed values between 0-1, guessed values between 0-100, and even guessed (incorrectly) that the skill was X.Y, where X was the skill number and Y was the fraction progress towards the next skill.

Has anyone ever tried to figure this out, and if so if they found anything out?

As a note: I don't just want to increase skills, there are mods aplenty for that, but rather want to fill up the bar quicker so I don't lose out on opportunities or lifetime goals.

Visual917
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Sims 3: Skill Progress Bar?

Post by Visual917 »

Hey. I wouldn't count The Sims 3 as "old". It is still playable on modern hardware, even though my 4K screen fucks it up ahahah

Cheat Engine might not be the best solution for that. I would really recommend mods. This is a mod you'd like. It is not for increasing the skills, but filling up the bar quicker like you wanted to! Mods are a better solution to cheat for this type of game.
[Link]

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Sims 3: Skill Progress Bar?

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

NRAAS MasterController and MasterController Cheats, my dude.