AIRCRAFT CARRIER SURVIVAL

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AIRCRAFT CARRIER SURVIVAL

Post by matrix501 »

I downloaded the demo for this game and figured out how easy it was using cheat engine to change all the stats command points and upgrades there isnt enough upgrade points to find that address but if you find the command address just look for the similar address and it's very easy to find it i got both and was able to add everything only thing the number changes but it wont show on the game only in cheat engine will you see the numbers go down as you buy stuff. The fleets fuel is a float so when your sailing along you have to use the speed hack to pause the game check the fuel put it in the search tab then let the game run a few seconds again the pause it and check the tab the fleet's fuel address should be very easy to find i found it on my 2nd try! Ok for those of you that are having trouble or just want to totally crush the emperial japanese fleet i hope this helps you out some! The 1st 5 min i almost lost the game to my carrier flooding. I never even got to combat you have to get your men to the pump room and i had to improvise as all the rooms to the pump room were flooded already! I got 2 to go a deck below the flooding thru the engine room the rest ran across the flight deck! If your pumps arent working make sure You have some men in the pump room! Also you got to have an officer in the island go to damage control when you click on the pump icon you have to click it perfectly in the center or it wont work! That was the problem i had in my game. Ok Good luck everyone!