League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
RwX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by RwX »

xendak wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:39 pm
ofmcatfjkip wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:12 pm
xendak wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:27 pm
i think i got the pointers to the inventory right, forgive me if i failed for someone, its my first time doing this :(, i reloaded game 10x to make sure they worked for me though, so thats something :)
use1ptr
for the USE1 - ID:
GameAssembly.dll+03E18B58
b8
5f0
8c0
you can just offset it by C for the next one in same row, offset by 54 for each new row etc..

i did only 1 row for each inventory so if anyone wants to complete it ltr let me now :(

edit:

the crate offset is the same too, just change the 8B8 to 8C0 instead of watever is back there
YourDevil54's inventory function was working fine here, the only thing not working is the premium.
wasn't working for me for some reason then :(

EDIT:
question, does the diamond costumes have an actual item ID associated with them?

p.s
premium didn't work sadly
for me premium work you need activate when game start not inside the game

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

xendak wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:39 pm
wasn't working for me for some reason then :(

EDIT:
question, does the diamond costumes have an actual item ID associated with them?

p.s
premium didn't work sadly
if it doesnt work coz either its outdated or you injected the code too late. you should activate premium on game start (when image pops out and you hear music). not after loading into world (when you are ready to play and run)
all costumes has ids from 0 to x
Last edited by YourDevil54 on Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

edit:
it would be nice if someone update il2cpp dumper ([Link]) or force the author to do that

Anyway. I logged into the game and my table (viewtopic.php?p=277477#p277477) still works after 22 dec patch
xendak wrote:
i think i got the pointers to the inventory right, forgive me if i failed for someone, its my first time doing this :(, i reloaded game 10x to make sure they worked for me though, so thats something :)
the crate offset is the same too, just change the 8B8 to 8C0 instead of watever is back there
theres alot of solid pointers. 1 restart of the game is enough. just look up in my table and see how do offsets change between tabs (and between inventory and storage)

all pointers in my whole table must be updated via base address after game update (03E18B58 > X). except wings weapon levels etc (they all have same but different base address)
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:40 pm
Premium works to unlock stuff but the game doesn't register you as being Premium, so certain bonuses aren't active.
it unlocks not everything. i added comments into scripts. the unlocking logic is all from this topic posts. i did not make anything new.
i know some things still being locked (like maiden+ subscription).

so if you look up in old Assembly-CSharp.dll via DnSpy and find the needed function ill 99% sure will add it for cheat engine
the password is LOM
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.7z
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 194 times

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:40 am
it unlocks not everything. i added comments into scripts. the unlocking logic is all from this topic posts. i did not make anything new.

so if you look up in old Assembly-CSharp.dll via DnSpy and find the needed function ill 99% sure will add it for cheat engine
the password is LOM
Ah ok, I understand. Yeah a few things weren't functioning like the Maiden+ and bonus EXP etc but all of the outfits and cheats were unlocked. So I think the Premium option has worked fine this entire time.

Thanks for keeping the table up to date! I just saw that they have a second game that just released, so now I'm hoping someone can figure out this stuff for Kunoichi - Sword of the Assassin. If this game interested people here, maybe the next one will too =P

RwX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RwX »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:23 pm
YourDevil54 wrote:

the password is LOM
Ah ok, I understand. Yeah a few things weren't functioning like the Maiden+ and bonus EXP etc but all of the outfits and cheats were unlocked. So I think the Premium option has worked fine this entire time.

Thanks for keeping the table up to date! I just saw that they have a second game that just released, so now I'm hoping someone can figure out this stuff for Kunoichi - Sword of the Assassin. If this game interested people here, maybe the next one will too =P
i hope so, i need table for Kunoichi - Sword of the Assassin xD

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

RwX wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:16 am
i hope so, i need table for Kunoichi - Sword of the Assassin xD
Well thankfully the game is relatively simple for now. You can edit your save for money and other things. You can even search up item quantities in simple 4 byte scans. I'm sure they will add all of their cosmetics, battle passes and all that junk later. That's when we need real cheats =P

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

Kunoichi has weird graphics. so no

Pierrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pierrot »

Hi, can someone update the table for the newest update? Or give us a tutorial on how to update it on our own

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

Pierrot wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:29 am
Hi, can someone update the table for the newest update? Or give us a tutorial on how to update it on our own
if you had ghidra and the project for it + some screenshots of addresses and old tables.
you can easily update pointers for whole table except levels section
Spoiler
started decompiling (i had to start when i went to sleep but i was lazy as always)

Pierrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pierrot »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:35 am
Pierrot wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:29 am
if you had ghidra and the project for it + some screenshots of addresses and old tables.
you can easily update pointers for whole table except levels section
Spoiler
started decompiling (i had to start when i went to sleep but i was lazy as always)
Could you make a video about it? Or at least a tutorial with screenshots? Cause, I don't know anything about coding and similar stuff

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

Pierrot wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:47 am
Could you make a video about it? Or at least a tutorial with screenshots? Cause, I don't know anything about coding and similar stuff
evetything is on the internet

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

edit: new version here viewtopic.php?p=293594#p293594
Last edited by YourDevil54 on Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pierrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pierrot »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:43 am
finally woke up my brain and restored few missing scripts
updated for 06.01.2023 version
Thanks, pretty much appreciate it. I have another question, do you know how to modify the drop chance of the boss items? And If you can multiply the number of shards that you get?

Mighty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mighty »

Hi guys, someone can help me? I'm really confused. I'm trying to find a way to change the bosses drop value but I can't find it.
I'm looking on the GameAssembly.dll. I tried to search for 'bossd', 'MidBossDes' and even the item ID but I can't find what I want.

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

YourDevil54 wrote:
edit:
it would be nice if someone update il2cpp dumper ([Link]) or force the author to do that

Anyway. I logged into the game and my table (viewtopic.php?p=277477#p277477) still works after 22 dec patch
xendak wrote:
theres alot of solid pointers. 1 restart of the game is enough. just look up in my table and see how do offsets change between tabs (and between inventory and storage)

all pointers in my whole table must be updated via base address after game update (03E18B58 > X). except wings weapon levels etc (they all have same but different base address)
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:40 pm
Premium works to unlock stuff but the game doesn't register you as being Premium, so certain bonuses aren't active.

the password is LOM

Where am I supposed to put this dll in? I dumped my global-metadata using Ill2CppDumper but I have no idea what to do next. I am using the CE table, but I also want to unlock nudity.