League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
BongBongYeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by BongBongYeah »

So i found a way to change the size of Size Matters. I'll not disclose it as there are multiple ppl upset if i do so (as you could easily circumvent some checks). However as the macrophiliac i am ofc i have purchased the Cheat Pack prior to searching a few nights for a way to make the scale a bit more to my liking - worth it. (believe it or not, idc)

Also sadly, going beyond (or even) the double makes the character unplayable as the game can't load the data fast enough. Also the Camera is waaaaaaay too high up. For screenshots, however it's quite nice.

You might recognize that little fella.

Was the world boss always so small?

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Guys do you have a copy of a fresh csharp dll? Can i have a copy please? I just forgot to copy the original file then please?

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:43 am
try to turn those to true sadly i already own all the pack so i cant see if its work but as far as i can see those are the 4 cheat pack nude pack size matter pack breast size and weapon pack

Thank you so much, I'll see if it works.

Edit: Works perfectly!
Last edited by fappersan on Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

fappersan wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:17 pm
DarKunor wrote:
try to turn those to true sadly i already own all the pack so i cant see if its work but as far as i can see those are the 4 cheat pack nude pack size matter pack breast size and weapon pack

wait how do you activate that? i edit that using dnspy but it says invalid token

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

Diperph wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:47 am
Guys do you have a copy of a fresh csharp dll? Can i have a copy please? I just forgot to copy the original file then please?
Delete your .dll
go to your Steam library page
right click on League of Maidens
select Properties
go to local files
and click on Verify integrity of game files
now Steam download you a new fresh .dll file

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

For outfits and any customization items, there's no need to go to Steaminit. I've unlocked it another way. See NewUI_CC_IconItem.Update. For NudePack, CheatPack, and ShowerPack, definitely have to go to Steaminit, but not UpdateOwnItem. I've unlocked those as well. However,watch out for Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo. That's the code that detects if you use any "unlocked" items while there's no record that you purchased it. Edit that 1st.

Dunno what's the difference in unlocking by editing the UpdateOwnItem with mine. I've chased the rabbit hole with UpdateOwnItem and didn't get it to work. Why? Because I found that UpdateOwnItem "unlock" the items only in the shop context. The gameplay has a different context and it's linked to the shop context after a server call. This is evident if you see how Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo works.

With NewUI_CC_IconItem.Update it works flawlessly, at least for me, and it doesn't require the "Edit IL Instruction". Just "Edit C# Method" will do. And it doesn't risk calling the server. The drawback is you definitely have to edit Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo as well.
Last edited by x1nam82 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:57 am
in your steam work find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown; do Edit ILInstructions... and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then your good ive just tried it its not a one time modification so whenever there's an update you got to do it again but that was the missing step sorry
I didn't get what this supposed to do. HOOADANDDHL value will be overwritten when the game connected to steam server in Steaminit.ServerConnect. Or maybe I have a different dll so I read a different HOOADANDDHL. Maybe you could include the process of finding that variable to be edited in the 1st place.

For example, I've unlocked the shower by going to Lobby_World.GoToShowerRoom 1st, find the variable that's responsible for unlocking the pack, then edit that variable. This way, it future proof the guide where others may have a different variable name than mine.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

x1nam82 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:51 pm
For outfits and any customization items, there's no need to go to Steaminit. I've unlocked it another way. See NewUI_CC_IconItem.Update. For NudePack, CheatPack, and ShowerPack, definitely have to go to Steaminit, but not UpdateOwnItem. I've unlocked those as well. However,watch out for Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo. That's the code that detects if you use any "unlocked" items while there's no record that you purchased it. Edit that 1st.

Dunno what's the difference in unlocking by editing the UpdateOwnItem with mine. I've chased the rabbit hole with UpdateOwnItem and didn't get it to work. Why? Because I found that UpdateOwnItem "unlock" the items only in the shop context. The gameplay has a different context and it's linked to the shop context after a server call. This is evident if you see how Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo works.

With NewUI_CC_IconItem.Update it works flawlessly, at least for me, and it doesn't require the "Edit IL Instruction". Just "Edit C# Method" will do. And it doesn't risk calling the server. The drawback is you definitely have to edit Steaminit.VerifyGoodCo as well.
i try edit NewUI_CC_IconItem.Update by change false to true, not work at all
ps: btw, if game won't ban you instant when you change file then you mean risk of dev check on server and ban you ??? i mean it kind of hard, dev only 3 guy, they barely have enough ppl for develop game, hard to imagine someone from them have time to check on data from 1300 ppl

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

x1nam82 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:19 pm
DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:57 am
in your steam work find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown; do Edit ILInstructions... and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then your good ive just tried it its not a one time modification so whenever there's an update you got to do it again but that was the missing step sorry
I didn't get what this supposed to do. HOOADANDDHL value will be overwritten when the game connected to steam server in Steaminit.ServerConnect. Or maybe I have a different dll so I read a different HOOADANDDHL. Maybe you could include the process of finding that variable to be edited in the 1st place.

For example, I've unlocked the shower by going to Lobby_World.GoToShowerRoom 1st, find the variable that's responsible for unlocking the pack, then edit that variable. This way, it future proof the guide where others may have a different variable name than mine.
well mate if you found an easier way to unlock shop item i would say share it with us so we can try it out ive just shared what ive manage to do and it work tough you probably found an easier way wich could be done without touching steaminit so just post it plz so we can all enjoy it

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

Diperph wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:57 pm
fappersan wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:17 pm
DarKunor wrote:

wait how do you activate that? i edit that using dnspy but it says invalid token
its not a normal edit c# you got to right click and do Edit IL iNstruction then switch the ldc.i4.0 carefull its not the first one since its the number of the pack its the second one under Image Image Image

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

xathu0904 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 am
DarKunor wrote:

thx, it work. i still have to edit my char everytime login but still better than can't use them at all :wub: :wub:
sadly you were right its not because of that chat command outfit change but everytime that you log in if you log in on a warmaiden that has a outfit that you didnt own for real it will be reset so what ive made to fix that is ive put a warmaiden with cloth that i own for real as default and then switch on my maiden with not owned clothe and they arent reset or like you said you can just make a bp of your char and re apply it on your char everytime thats the only issue so far that i found

JAXLOL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JAXLOL »

BongBongYeah wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 am
So i found a way to change the size of Size Matters. I'll not disclose it as there are multiple ppl upset if i do so (as you could easily circumvent some checks). However as the macrophiliac i am ofc i have purchased the Cheat Pack prior to searching a few nights for a way to make the scale a bit more to my liking - worth it. (believe it or not, idc)

Also sadly, going beyond (or even) the double makes the character unplayable as the game can't load the data fast enough. Also the Camera is waaaaaaay too high up. For screenshots, however it's quite nice.

Can you send me how you did it?
I bought the size cheat already but it would be fun to mess with.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

BongBongYeah wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 am

Yeah i need this. Please Send me a Dm! :D

JAXLOL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JAXLOL »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:40 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:33 am
DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:10 am

well get a new assembly c-sharp firstpass as far as i know thats the only thing that you modify in it or just wait till the next update it should reset
i just find there are something not unlock, aura effect. and i can't find it on updateownitem
its a maiden+ bonus in steaminit go to calpatreonlevel and make all return # to return 6 so na matter your patreon tier youll get the max tier so you should have maiden + im off for today need to get some rest
How are yall compiling?
It fails every time I try to compile.

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

HOOADANDDHL while might be useful in the future, is not related to unlocking stuff. It quite clearly shows it's for checking on player bans...

For the people who haven't changed VerifyVirtualGood to just return, and let it run... no words. It was brought up in like the 1st page of this topic. Although it was dealt with in a very stupid manor, it does what people wanted from it. Same for the firstpass.dll...

Last piece of advive, just setting your patreon level to 6 is a good way to out yourself to the rest of the community.