League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Neqsil »

tokumei wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:36 pm
the rare items you can't get it more than once. if you get it for second time you game will crash. the percentage doesn't matter.
I looked into this, it appears that the crash only appears when you get multiple rare items per same game session, in other words: you will need to restart the game to get another rare item.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:05 pm
Mh3mclovin wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:36 pm
Will using Dnspy get me banned on this game got lots of hours but the grinding of a material I want is rediculous.
not until they implement an actual anti-cheat... But there is always a possibility to get banned. I would say just cheat on your second account!
u gona write the spawn items in inventory cheat soon? and nah ima just cheat on my main account, if i get banned ill just stop playing then :p Live to cheat.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

What about a exp multiplier?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 pm
tokumei wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:36 pm
the rare items you can't get it more than once. if you get it for second time you game will crash. the percentage doesn't matter.
I looked into this, it appears that the crash only appears when you get multiple rare items per same game session, in other words: you will need to restart the game to get another rare item.
yup but its not like you need another one anyways.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:57 pm
u gona write the spawn items in inventory cheat soon? and nah ima just cheat on my main account, if i get banned ill just stop playing then :p Live to cheat.
There is no need to write any code, I will update the Tutorial tomorrow showing how to add items from our ID List, hopefully... ;)

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:17 am
raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:57 pm
There is no need to write any code, I will update the Tutorial tomorrow showing how to add items from our ID List, hopefully... ;)
thanks. the worst part about the game is probably the currency.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

just need T3 cubes and life will be awesome. lol

Dark_Spirit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark_Spirit »

Hello there guys and gals, newbie here! I was wondering if it is possible to change the value of the premium currency without triggering the anti-cheat?
Also Good job with the discoveries Neqsil, much appreciated! 😁

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

Item editing is simple. Quantities are floats. Pick an item, search the quantity, manipulate the quantity, search again, repeat until found. Browse memory region.

Memory follows this pattern: item id, quantity, buffer byte

ID # 0
67 999 0

My table is in progress. It has xp multiplier, spawn timer, and sp recovery rate.
Attachments
LOM.CT
(13.02 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

arconom wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:52 am
Item editing is simple. Quantities are floats. Pick an item, search the quantity, manipulate the quantity, search again, repeat until found. Browse memory region.

Memory follows this pattern: item id, quantity, buffer byte

ID # 0
67 999 0

My table is in progress. It has xp multiplier, spawn timer, and sp recovery rate.
nice. the cheat table not responding for the first part is annoying tho. what is the auto assemble script?

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

is there anyway to change value of gold and shard ?

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I'm just going to copy/paste this from the other thread:
Items are pretty easy with floats, just use same process you'd normally use to find values without tables (first scan, reduce number (i.e. transfer to storage), next scan... repeat next scan a few times with the updated values until it's obvious which it is. Gold is by virtue of that easy as you can just use the gold drop items.
Duplicating items is really easy, especially if you have more than 1 of them or can get more than 1. But it's possible even with 1, if difficult.

While the game's running open Cheat Engine. Use Open Process for LOM. Then go to your storage and type in the number of items that particular thing has as first search and change the Bytes to Float, and leave it as Exact Value. Click First Scan. Chances are that will have found oodles of entries. Next, deposit said item into your storage - or better yet 1 of said item if you have more. See sections below for what you need...

For items you have multiples of...
After you change the value in-game change the value in Cheat Engine reflecting the new number in your inventory leaving it as Exact Value and hit Next Scan. Keep changing it and repeating Next Scan until it becomes obvious which entry it is. If you get it narrowed down to even less than a hundred then while it's open look for ones that have the current value and previous value that is right and ignore the others, ones with like crazy decimals & flat out wrong values. While looking at that if you have it narrowed down you can keep an eye on the ones you think it might be then while in-game change the value again and look at Cheat Engine and see if those current values changed correctly - and how fast. Also whether the game is in focus or not can change it. After 4 or 5 changes you should have only one value or so few that it's super apparent. Now if you don't have a storage you could alternately use the item if it's such an item type, or get more and update it every time.

For items you only have one of...
You're gonna need a storage. There's no way this works otherwise. You start with the Exact Value scan of 1. Then you put it in your storage. Now you change the Exact Value to decreased by... Then you put the item back in your inventory and change the scan to increased by... Keep repeating that, and you can sometimes change it to Exact Value. Chances are you're going to start with hundreds of thousands, if not more. You should be able to narrow it down to at least a hundred something, if not less. Then you'll have to watch the values which are the right current and previous. You can double click on all the addresses that seem like they could be right once you get it narrowed down. Then down at the bottom where they are at that point watch the numbers (without additional scans) as you change whether the item's in your storage or not, whether you're focused on the game or not - use window mode for this so you can see both windows or another monitor. The value that changes the fastest (and correctly) is likely the right one. If they change to the wrong values or slowly or randomly go to some weird wrong value even if they then correct themselves, it is the wrong value. These will only ever be the correct current and correct previous, with no additional changes in-between.

Whatever method you use once you find the right value you'll then add the address by double clicking it from the top to get it down into the bottom if you haven't already. Then you just double click the number and change the value. Start with 1 difference and see if it's reflected ingame. If not immediately change it back because that's the wrong address - you could seriously mess some stuff up. But if it does change you're golden. Change it to whatever you want.... within reason. Item stacks do have limits - see what each is. And if you don't want to look like a blatant cheater then only increase them to values within reason that you could have feasibly gotten, not stacks of 999.

For gold the best method I found is to use the gold item 6 you get worth 1200 that you can get by using death invites to +15 and doing a desert stronghold. After the first room look at the number and scan it as per the "items you have multiples of" above. After the next room scan the new value. Do that per room until you've found it. Then you can change it to 999 which is 1,198,800 gold. Just right click to use it. The value will then say 0. Just change it back to 999 and use it again. Get however much gold your greedy little gremlin heart desires. ;)

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Dark_Spirit wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:52 am
Hello there guys and gals, newbie here! I was wondering if it is possible to change the value of the premium currency without triggering the anti-cheat?
well, we are able to delete the whole anti-cheat :D so there should be a way to get em...

Dark_Spirit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark_Spirit »

Neqsil wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:53 pm
Dark_Spirit wrote:
well, we are able to delete the whole anti-cheat :D so there should be a way to get em...
Awesome news! :D Thank you for the response, looking forward to your educated solution! 🤓

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Neqsil wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:53 pm
Dark_Spirit wrote:
Apocalypse coming