League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by 007 »

arconom wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 am
Updated cheat table:

training progress values
time step rewards
infinite ammo
crit damage multiplier
spawn timer
sp recovery
ascending doesn't use cubes
Cant get the training progress values to work.

Tried training first to get the values. trained again and nothing happened

ALONCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ALONCE »

susahnamanya wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:22 am
Find UseItem on NewUI_Vendor, change:

Code: Select all

int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);
to:

int num = 0;
Now you can buy stuff from NPC without using any currencies. Go buy those ascension equips and emotes!
One question, ingame it still appears the full amount things should cost or it should appear they cost 0?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

ALONCE wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:47 pm
susahnamanya wrote:

int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);
to:

int num = 0;
Now you can buy stuff from NPC without using any currencies. Go buy those ascension equips and emotes!
One question, ingame it still appears the full amount things should cost or it should appear they cost 0?
appear full. kek you shouldve just tested it on the ascension gear. theres no harm clicking it probably since you probably dont even have enough shards to buy it.

ALONCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ALONCE »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 pm
ALONCE wrote:
susahnamanya wrote:

to:

int num = 0;
appear full. kek you shouldve just tested it on the ascension gear. theres no harm clicking it probably since you probably dont even have enough shards to buy it.
I have 300k shard from all the grinding :D That's why i was scared of accidental spending :lol:

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

ALONCE wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:03 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 pm
ALONCE wrote:

I have 300k shard from all the grinding :D That's why i was scared of accidental spending :lol:
??? spend it on inventory or character slots perhaps? or maybe the season pass or whatever its called. I could cheat everything in the season pass but the armor so far.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

you saying i shoudl delete the whole, int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);

line and put

int num= 0; ???

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

kyoran wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm
you saying i shoudl delete the whole, int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);

line and put

int num= 0; ???
yes. thats what he said. it works.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm
kyoran wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm

line and put

int num= 0; ???
yes. thats what he said. it works.
how did you cheat the battle pass?

DemaShinku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemaShinku »

Woah there
Last edited by DemaShinku on Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

DemaShinku wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:45 pm
susahnamanya wrote:

to:

int num = 0;
Another cool trick is if you set the int num = 0 to int num = -# (# means whatever number you want) you get the money you "spent".

So, you can type in "int num = -1000", spam health pots or anything and you'll be able to get 1000 gold repeatedly.

The only errors that I know and don't know how to fix is that if you try to get shards using the method, nothing will happen, you'll still have the same shards and the other error is, if you try to use the shift+right-click, it won't bump up your earnings, it'll still give you the 1000 gold.
shame it doesnt work for shards. thanks for trying.

redbastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redbastard »

does anyone know of a way around the 7 day streak on dailies? cant bring myself to play 7 more days straight.

DemaShinku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemaShinku »

Captain ahoy cookies
Last edited by DemaShinku on Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

redbastard wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:30 am
does anyone know of a way around the 7 day streak on dailies? cant bring myself to play 7 more days straight.
Hmm I wonder if changing time & date will do the trick :|

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:33 am
redbastard wrote:
you'd still have to do the challenges. and some of those challenges really suck.

redbastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redbastard »

Neqsil wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:33 am
redbastard wrote:
i actually know that would work if you completed them all and skipped to the next day but i kinda meant like cheat engine your way to completing them or idk removing a line of code that looks for the 7 day streak when doing "secret" missions