League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Neqsil »

007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:52 pm

GearLevelProgress will multiply you Equipped gear Stats. Alot easier that Adding to every stat.

Still haven't found a wait to make training go by faster yet.
Nice find :) what if you don't have any gear on? Would the stats not apply then?

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

Neqsil wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:19 pm
007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:52 pm

GearLevelProgress will multiply you Equipped gear Stats. Alot easier that Adding to every stat.

Still haven't found a wait to make training go by faster yet.
Nice find :) what if you don't have any gear on? Would the stats not apply then?
Thats what it seems like.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Qvoheu wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:49 pm
iAmAce wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:00 pm
it looks like some items cannot be acquired through boss drops with changing the IDs. I changed one of the boss drops to premium emote 11 (the one in the store) and it did not unlock for me even though it showed me getting the drop. I haven't tried any of the normal emotes.
Have you tried the Ascension Equipment? Those are basically the reason to farm Shards at the end game.
not yet, i was going to try that. but im waiting to see how to reset the boss drops (remove the check mark) i was thinking maybe changing the reward would work but after i tried the emote and put it to a different reward but the check mark stayed there. what i as going to do was give myself all t3 gear then do the story to unlock the ascension gear (just in case giving it to myself would cause a bug) then give myself a full set after unlocking awakening.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Neqsil wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:18 pm
iAmAce wrote:
it looks like some items cannot be acquired through boss drops with changing the IDs. I changed one of the boss drops to premium emote 11 (the one in the store) and it did not unlock for me even though it showed me getting the drop. I haven't tried any of the normal emotes.
Yes few people already reported to me that you are unable to get emotes this way ;0 Will be sure to highlight that in the ID list thanks ;)

Edit:
Just thought about it for a while... it must be blocked by SteamInit, will try to look for solution there :D maybe deleting another chunk of code will FIX it XDDD
nice, that would be awesome! im super new to dnspy (just downloaded it due to this game lol) but this game seems like a good way to learn since theres nothing really stopping us atm. ill keep using it and ce and hopefully learn more.

Qvoheu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qvoheu »

iAmAce wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:50 pm
Qvoheu wrote:
iAmAce wrote:
Have you tried the Ascension Equipment? Those are basically the reason to farm Shards at the end game.
not yet, i was going to try that. but im waiting to see how to reset the boss drops (remove the check mark) i was thinking maybe changing the reward would work but after i tried the emote and put it to a different reward but the check mark stayed there. what i as going to do was give myself all t3 gear then do the story to unlock the ascension gear (just in case giving it to myself would cause a bug) then give myself a full set after unlocking awakening.
I just tested and it worked just fine! ;)

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Qvoheu wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:50 pm
iAmAce wrote:
Qvoheu wrote:

woah really? ill try again, so just to be clear.. you got a boss drop reward then changed that boss drop reward you got to a new item and the check went away and you were able to get another reward from the same reward slot?? or are you saying you were able to just get the awakening set with no bugs?

Qvoheu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qvoheu »

iAmAce wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:54 pm
Qvoheu wrote:
iAmAce wrote:

woah really? ill try again, so just to be clear.. you got a boss drop reward then changed that boss drop reward you got to a new item and the check went away and you were able to get another reward from the same reward slot?? or are you saying you were able to just get the awakening set with no bugs?
I just changed the first slot for the Boss Drop to the Gear ID I wanted, set to 100%, killed the Boss and... tah dah! Got it. Just finished doing it for a full set. No problems.

:D

Wiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wiler »

Qvoheu wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:19 pm
iAmAce wrote:
Qvoheu wrote:

I just changed the first slot for the Boss Drop to the Gear ID I wanted, set to 100%, killed the Boss and... tah dah! Got it. Just finished doing it for a full set. No problems.

Can you choose the sub stats?
Last edited by Wiler on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qvoheu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qvoheu »

Wiler wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 pm
Qvoheu wrote:
iAmAce wrote:

Can you choose the stats?
No idea.

BongBongYeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BongBongYeah »

Please have a look at the DoPurchase function(s)
i've messed with them but only have managed to do free purchases UIwise. i can not equip anything nor will it be synced to the account.
All i did was basically changing the last else to the contents of the if (SteamInit.instance.PurchaseSuccess)" condition.

oh yeah SteamInit.instance.UpdateOwnItem(); triggers an update which will prevent the "fake successfull" purchase. It is in SteamInit, but that wouldn't compile for me, evenb if left untouched.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Qvoheu wrote:
iAmAce wrote:
Qvoheu wrote:

ok so you're replying to something else. i know that works. im trying to figure out a way to keep getting drops after the first one (if you check your boss drops now you will see there is a check mark showing you can no longer get a drop from that slot), so im trying to see about removing that check mark to get another drop.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

BongBongYeah wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:35 pm
Please have a look at the DoPurchase function(s)
i've messed with them but only have managed to do free purchases UIwise. i can not equip anything nor will it be synced to the account.
All i did was basically changing the last else to the contents of the if (SteamInit.instance.PurchaseSuccess)" condition.

oh yeah SteamInit.instance.UpdateOwnItem(); triggers an update which will prevent the "fake successfull" purchase. It is in SteamInit, but that wouldn't compile for me, evenb if left untouched.
Don't do that.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

if you delete your dll and get steam to check integrity of game files it will make a new dll right?

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

Updated cheat table:

training progress values
time step rewards
infinite ammo
crit damage multiplier
spawn timer
sp recovery
ascending doesn't use cubes
Attachments
LOM.CT
(28.07 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

Find UseItem on NewUI_Vendor, change:

Code: Select all

int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);
to:

Code: Select all

int num = 0;
Now you can buy stuff from NPC without using any currencies. Go buy those ascension equips and emotes!