Constructor Plus

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
lukasc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Constructor Plus

Post by lukasc »

Hi Gents and Ladies,

Im having a go at making a Table for Constructor Plus. Im a complete noob with this sort of stuff and ive spent hours watching tutorials relating to pointer scans etc.

Anyway, i havent been sucessfull, so im trying this from another angle. Here is the table ive created so far:

Noting that all the addresses are similar but have an offset, my idea is this:
Is it possible to have the addresses all look (point?) to one address (i.e the money address) and use an offset to get to the correct memory address?
That way, each time the game is loaded i will only have to update the one address rather than go through 40 addresses changing every single address each time the game is restarted.

So, as an example in the screenshot above, if we take Green Wood as the base address 0D4D763C and add 4 to it, it will become the "green concrete" address. Same with the brick (+8), steel (+12) and so fourth. Can someone explain how it can be done, or even add it to my table so i can use it as an example?
Attachments
Constructor2.CT
(13.76 KiB) Downloaded 396 times

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Constructor Plus

Post by robus »

lukasc wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:24 am
Hi Gents and Ladies,

Im having a go at making a Table for Constructor Plus. Im a complete noob with this sort of stuff and ive spent hours watching tutorials relating to pointer scans etc.

Anyway, i havent been sucessfull, so im trying this from another angle. Here is the table ive created so far:

Noting that all the addresses are similar but have an offset, my idea is this:
Is it possible to have the addresses all look (point?) to one address (i.e the money address) and use an offset to get to the correct memory address?
That way, each time the game is loaded i will only have to update the one address rather than go through 40 addresses changing every single address each time the game is restarted.

So, as an example in the screenshot above, if we take Green Wood as the base address 0D4D763C and add 4 to it, it will become the "green concrete" address. Same with the brick (+8), steel (+12) and so fourth. Can someone explain how it can be done, or even add it to my table so i can use it as an example?
I already pm you. ,Please go to FEARLESS CHEAT ENGINE website to See private messages.