How do I see what EXP values are needed for which rank(HR and MR) in cheat engine for Monster Hunter World?

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
rushmanx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

How do I see what EXP values are needed for which rank(HR and MR) in cheat engine for Monster Hunter World?

Post by rushmanx3 »

I set up my PC save to match up with my console's progress as close as possible, and I've notice that my EXP bar isn't filling up. However, when I looked at the values in cheat engine, i've noticed I was still gaining EXP anyway, which tells me my stuff is still progressing as if it's in previous ranks. It's not really a big deal right now since my ranks are high enough to do almost anything in the game(except MR 200 stuff), but I would still like a solution. Any ideas? I used the tables provided on the nexus. However, I think the tables came from this site, so you can probably refer to that thread if you wish. I'd link it, but I don't want to trigger the spambot warning again.

Lucas20201
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: How do I see what EXP values are needed for which rank(HR and MR) in cheat engine for Monster Hunter World?

Post by Lucas20201 »

I think you can try this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629 idk if is the same CT

rushmanx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: How do I see what EXP values are needed for which rank(HR and MR) in cheat engine for Monster Hunter World?

Post by rushmanx3 »

Lucas20201 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:52 pm
I think you can try this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629 idk if is the same CT
Now that I think about it, it isn't. However, I asked in that same thread a few days back and didn't really get an answer. The table doens't have what i'm looking for either.