Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
playdeadops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Post by playdeadops »

Hey,

I have v88 offline only which I can use with CE except for attach debugger.

I am trying to find pointers or make a script to easily change the values of the BONUS mode DEAD OPS ARCADE 2 without having to scan every time I play it.

The birds eye view zombie game mode values I’m interested in are: Score, Nukes, Boosts, score multiplier, Round number, arena number, Fate chosen/upgraded, boss health.

The game consists of 4 rounds per arena and there are 16 arenas and boss battle at the end. If completed the difficulty and speed increases starting from the first arena again for the second, third, fourth, fifth time for example the fourth boss battle is round 256.

It would be easier if I could attach the debugger and if I could understand x64dbg. Any help on where to start would be appreciated.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Post by STN »

playdeadops wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:04 am
Hey,

I have v88 offline only which I can use with CE except for attach debugger.

I am trying to find pointers or make a script to easily change the values of the BONUS mode DEAD OPS ARCADE 2 without having to scan every time I play it.

The birds eye view zombie game mode values I’m interested in are: Score, Nukes, Boosts, score multiplier, Round number, arena number, Fate chosen/upgraded, boss health.

The game consists of 4 rounds per arena and there are 16 arenas and boss battle at the end. If completed the difficulty and speed increases starting from the first arena again for the second, third, fourth, fifth time for example the fourth boss battle is round 256.

It would be easier if I could attach the debugger and if I could understand x64dbg. Any help on where to start would be appreciated.
You can use kernelmode debugger.

But even with that, game will crash every now and then.

DeadOpsArcade2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Post by DeadOpsArcade2 »

Thanks. Yes, I've tried using that but it crashes before I can get any information