dmc5 ct feature request

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

dmc5 ct feature request

Post by dreamcactus »

one more game request ive been wanting to do for a long time, anyone able to make it so that the nero tab with its cheats gets selected as soon as i select the nero character and if i select dante or v that theyre tabs with cheats get activated and neros deactivated , aka a non selected character to have his cheats disabled and once selected have them enabled, and of course the tabs with > general , practice and other be autoenabled by default globally since theyre not character specific, itd be appreciated alot , thank you guys
Attachments
SSSiyanCollabTU5_1.1.CT
(516.14 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: dmc5 ct feature request

Post by dreamcactus »

any help would be appreciated

dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: dmc5 ct feature request

Post by dreamcactus »

ok , well someone over on the dmc discord called The Hitchhiker and Siyan made it possible and even better than what i wanted , only issue that he is currently having with his CT is that it wont save the enabled state for enemy step all others are saved and enabled on fresh start without issue, hope someone can help out with this
Attachments
SSSiyanCollabTU5_1.3.5.CT
(285.5 KiB) Downloaded 83 times