need some help on this lua script for my ct for killer7

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: need some help on this lua script for my ct for killer7

Post by dreamcactus »

request still stands thanks

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

dreamcactus wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:51 pm
request still stands thanks
I looked at youtube..Its a very bizarre looking game. Don't think I even understand what the request was. Like what are you even wanting to do? What are you trying to fix? I didn't understand from your description. Why does mask powerup need to be set to 3?

You said "you need to use mask to get access to the freaky fun house which needs the 01 value" so you change it to 1 for the freaky funhouse and when done with that you change it back to 3? Why not? I don't get it. Are you just freezing these values or something?

Its probably causing a fault or something when it loads into the level.. In any case the solution would be to use assembly scripts to test if when it loads the freaky funhouse if its set to 3 then some other address/pointer whatever gets set to something it shouldn't be, etc.

If you can give me savegames for the parts right before its crashing and describe what to do then I can try doing a script for it.

dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dreamcactus »

well first off, concerning the freaky fun house issue>

"You said "you need to use mask to get access to the freaky fun house which needs the 01 value" so you change it to 1 for the freaky funhouse and when done with that you change it back to 3? Why not? I don't get it. Are you just freezing these values or something?"

yes i change it to 1 for the freaky funhouse and yes i change it back to 3 when done, also for the gym cheat

garcian is forced in the gym which needs the 00 value
so the game will crash inevitably with value 01

and again you need to use mask to get access to the freaky fun house which needs the 01 value, wont work with value 03 as said

thats what should happen BUT automated, meaning me NOT having to do this manually , since my current CT as you can see has these values just simply enabled throughout... making the game freeze in certain stages as youve red , hence the fix request

also you can simply use this save file collection to get to said stages and then to work your way through to get to said parts of it

Target05: Smile first part, the Gym

and

Target03: Encounter, first part, ISZK-LAND , Freaky fun house

here> [Link]

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

dreamcactus wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:01 pm
well first off, concerning the freaky fun house issue>

"You said "you need to use mask to get access to the freaky fun house which needs the 01 value" so you change it to 1 for the freaky funhouse and when done with that you change it back to 3? Why not? I don't get it. Are you just freezing these values or something?"

yes i change it to 1 for the freaky funhouse and yes i change it back to 3 when done, also for the gym cheat

garcian is forced in the gym which needs the 00 value
so the game will crash inevitably with value 01

and again you need to use mask to get access to the freaky fun house which needs the 01 value, wont work with value 03 as said

thats what should happen BUT automated, meaning me NOT having to do this manually , since my current CT as you can see has these values just simply enabled throughout... making the game freeze in certain stages as youve red , hence the fix request

also you can simply use this save file collection to get to said stages and then to work your way through to get to said parts of it

and

here> [Link]
And which saves are these:

and

Caus I don't understand any of that. This game is chaotic.

I replied to your pm..

dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dreamcactus »

yeah lets take this to dms and post findings then

dreamcactus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dreamcactus »

well dude couldnt get to a solution , if anybody else would be up to it itd be really appreciated