League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by DarKunor »

funog1 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:16 am
Care to tell where the code resides?
It's definitely in the SteamInit and quite obvious too, just obfuscated up the ass. Pick one that seems like it could be something and follow it to see what it does/is. A good start is knowing what the patreon levels are.
i already found the patreon lvl and make it so i can be see like an investor thing is i already fucked up my char 4 time today by trying things here and there that seems like it could do something loool

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

ok guys so i finally made it i found how to unlock all the item shop only few item wont be unlock such as event head gear (santa claus hat witch bunny etc) and one capes wich is the one from the race to 1m but those can be easily unlocked in the gamesave data with an hex editor with the desktop art and gunskin so here how to do it and its very easy
Spoiler
so first you want to go in steamwork/steaminit then scroll down to find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown;you got to right click on the line and select Edit IL Instructions.. and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then in steaminit again find UpdateOwnItem open it and look at the line 17 you should see thisStoreItemData.instance.Items[i]._unlocked = false; do Edit IL Instructions... then you should see the line 6 to 11 highlighted so to switch the false to true you got switch the opcode of line 10 wich is supposed to be atm ldc.i4.0 switch it to ldc.i4.1 and click ok and that's it you'll get all the outfit in the shop even those that arent there wich inlcluding the witch dress from the race to 1M ENJOY!!
sadly i dont know how to add screenshot but you should be good
Last edited by DarKunor on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:35 am
ok guys so i finally made it i found how to unlock all the item shop only few item wont be unlock such as event head gear (santa claus hat witch bunny etc) and one capes wich is the one from the race to 1m but those can be easily unlocked in the gamesave data with an hex editor with the desktop art and gunskin so here how to do it and its very easy
Spoiler
so first you want to go in steamwork then scroll down to UpdateOwnItem open it and look at the line 17 you should see this
StoreItemData.instance.Items[i]._unlocked = false; you need to make it true but its note like in powermanager thats you just need to edit the c# you got to right click on the line and select Edit IL Instructions... then you should see the line 6 to 11 highlighted so to switch the false to true you got switch the opcode of line 10 wich is supposed to be atm ldc.i4.0 switch it to ldc.i4.1 and click ok and that's it you'll get all the outfit in the shop even those that arent there wich inlcluding the witch dress from the race to 1M ENJOY!!
i try but look like it still same, game still not unlock anything. maybe there are any missing part you forget ?

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

xathu0904 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:25 am
DarKunor wrote:
Spoiler
so first you want to go in steamwork then scroll down to UpdateOwnItem open it and look at the line 17 you should see this
StoreItemData.instance.Items[i]._unlocked = false; you need to make it true but its note like in powermanager thats you just need to edit the c# you got to right click on the line and select Edit IL Instructions... then you should see the line 6 to 11 highlighted so to switch the false to true you got switch the opcode of line 10 wich is supposed to be atm ldc.i4.0 switch it to ldc.i4.1 and click ok and that's it you'll get all the outfit in the shop even those that arent there wich inlcluding the witch dress from the race to 1M ENJOY!!
i try but look like it still same, game still not unlock anything. maybe there are any missing part you forget ?
well i even made a new assembly and only made that modification and it work
except if its a one time modification ill need to do another anssembly and run the game without any modification to see if its alwasy unlock after youve done it once

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

im gonna try it right now in the mean time look in steaminit for calpatreonlevel and put all the other lvl under investor to return 6; wich mean switch them from theyr own opcode to ldc.i4.6

thats another thing that ive switch but im not sure if it really matter

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

ok i think i found it

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

in your steam work find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown; do Edit ILInstructions... and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then your good ive just tried it its not a one time modification so whenever there's an update you got to do it again but that was the missing step sorry

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

DarKunor wrote:
Spoiler
so first you want to go in steamwork/steaminit then scroll down to find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown;you got to right click on the line and select Edit IL Instructions.. and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then in steaminit again find UpdateOwnItem open it and look at the line 17 you should see thisStoreItemData.instance.Items[i]._unlocked = false; do Edit IL Instructions... then you should see the line 6 to 11 highlighted so to switch the false to true you got switch the opcode of line 10 wich is supposed to be atm ldc.i4.0 switch it to ldc.i4.1 and click ok and that's it you'll get all the outfit in the shop even those that arent there wich inlcluding the witch dress from the race to 1M ENJOY!!
post updated hit me up if something wrong but it shouldn't keep in mind that you'l need to do this everytime we got a patch

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:57 am
in your steam work find HOOADANDDHL your suppose to seeprivate EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Unknown; do Edit ILInstructions... and switch the -11 to 0x00000000 then press ok then you should see this private EGCFPNBJPMP HOOADANDDHL = EGCFPNBJPMP.Ok; then your good ive just tried it its not a one time modification so whenever there's an update you got to do it again but that was the missing step sorry
still not work :( :(

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

welll you've made something wrong ive just made it once from the begining

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

i dont know how to put url image on this freaking forum it would be easier

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:14 am
welll you've made something wrong ive just made it once from the begining
look like i need fresh Assembly-CSharp not edit first . do you have it ?

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:22 am
i dont know how to put url image on this freaking forum it would be easier
below post tab, there are block full editer and preview

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

yeah i mean i dont know how to take my screenshot from snipping tool to and make it a url img lool

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

DarKunor wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:26 am
yeah i mean i dont know how to take my screenshot from snipping tool to and make it a url img lool
i think [Link] work just fine