Nightingale (Steam)

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
burke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nightingale (Steam)

Post by burke »

Rubinelle1 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 2:34 pm
With the Offline update from yesterday, I would think it's possible now to find and change some of the adresses, since it seems like the sp mode is not linked to servers in any capacity. I'll take a little look just to confirm.

EDIT: So yeah, with a simple 4 bytes scan you can find AND change stuff on inv, just tested on essences.

EDIT 2: For stuff with weight, after you change the value on CE, drop or extract at least one for the value to update. THE UPDATED VALUE WILL UPDATE WEIGHT ACCORDINGLY so, y'know, don't get stranded with tonnes of sticks.
i could not get weight to work. what type and value style is it e.g. 4byt, float.
Is it with or without decimal point e.g. 12.25 or 1225.

burke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burke »

Set it to pause while scanning in cheat engine, to the reduce chance of it crashing while you scan

Rubinelle1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rubinelle1 »

burke wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 3:53 am
Rubinelle1 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 2:34 pm
With the Offline update from yesterday, I would think it's possible now to find and change some of the adresses, since it seems like the sp mode is not linked to servers in any capacity. I'll take a little look just to confirm.

EDIT: So yeah, with a simple 4 bytes scan you can find AND change stuff on inv, just tested on essences.

EDIT 2: For stuff with weight, after you change the value on CE, drop or extract at least one for the value to update. THE UPDATED VALUE WILL UPDATE WEIGHT ACCORDINGLY so, y'know, don't get stranded with tonnes of sticks.
i could not get weight to work. what type and value style is it e.g. 4byt, float.
Is it with or without decimal point e.g. 12.25 or 1225.
The "current weight" value is an Float divided like this ""12.925"
You can change it, but as soon as anything changes in your inv the value will update to the normal one.

Hven't tried finding the "total weight" value, but I would guess that just changing it will have the same result as soon as clothing is changed.
Prolly would have to change some equip stats to add more total weight, I'll try to do it here, but expect nothing as my knowledge on coding is extremely low.

Rubinelle1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rubinelle1 »

Found out while seaching "Total Weight" Value as an Float Value, changed it and voilá, the weight updated. But as soon as anything in-game changed "Total Weight" Value, the changes revert. I'll try to mess with the stats of equips directly to see if it works

Jackalguardian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jackalguardian »

found a exploit today in the game.

You can turn Bound Icor into spice. Whatever you attached it to can be folded onto itself with anything in the cooking station. Then fold it into a good streak and make animal fiber with it. Make some clothing with that animal fiber that requires ingots and then you can turn that clothing into spice. Rince and repeat until you get what you want.