League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Athre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Athre »

Well, normally shards are capped at 5k per 5min which is 60k/per hour so you're still geting more than legit enjoyers.

DethKing123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DethKing123 »

you cant get premium currency for free but 'free premium currency' you can cheese, the shards but not the diamonds
[Link]

Athre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Athre »

Shards are server sided, like diamonds, how would You do that, simple number change in Cheat Engine is only Visual and it wont work.

chaosinsurgent69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chaosinsurgent69 »

will we get a new cheat table? ik the game got some recent updates so itll take time

YourDevil54
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by YourDevil54 »

chaosinsurgent69 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:11 pm
will we get a new cheat table? ik the game got some recent updates so itll take time
it takes time only if someone spends the time on it
and it seems the table still works (1.7.1a)

latest table: viewtopic.php?p=328769#p328769
Last edited by YourDevil54 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

chaosinsurgent69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chaosinsurgent69 »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:09 am
chaosinsurgent69 wrote:
oh, I didn't expect it to work after the updates. though we have new boss creates that the current one doesn't pick up, noteven with all crates infinite

letico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by letico »

I'd like to show my gratitude and say THANKS for the author, or authors, who spent a huge amount or even a tiny piece of their precious time to make this Table. Without you none of my achieves would be possible. And also, I'd like to ask something to the users (like me): have patience. If something doesn't work, be sure it's on WIP list. Be polite and report the error with details, I'm sure the DEV will notice your effort. (it's DEV from DEVELOPER, but could be also DEV from YourDevil54; just a little joke, I'm sorry if I crossed the line xD)

HadesS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HadesS »

letico wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 pm
I'd like to show my gratitude and say THANKS for the author, or authors, who spent a huge amount or even a tiny piece of their precious time to make this Table. Without you none of my achieves would be possible. And also, I'd like to ask something to the users (like me): have patience. If something doesn't work, be sure it's on WIP list. Be polite and report the error with details, I'm sure the DEV will notice your effort. (it's DEV from DEVELOPER, but could be also DEV from YourDevil54; just a little joke, I'm sorry if I crossed the line xD)
+1!

kotivan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kotivan »

How do I increase the size of my character? Make the growth bigger than possible in the game. Or change the magnification value of the "Size Matters" mod

daddee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daddee »

Athre wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:48 pm
Shards are server sided, like diamonds, how would You do that, simple number change in Cheat Engine is only Visual and it wont work.
All the currencies are calculated from both server side and client side with sync or purchase... etc... functions! You can get any currencies of this game plus unlock everything (expired items, exclusive, DLCs). You may get banned for hacking but this a free to play game, you can play it with unlimited clone steam accounts and transfer your current game/characters with local save files.

byalexy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by byalexy25 »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:14 pm
this version will work on future updates (probaly some scripts will get broken if there will be significant change in the game code so ill have to fix it manually)

advise: go to [Currency] and enable [Currency wont decrease on charge window [not everywhere]]
then go to [Crates] enable [All Crates infinite]
and you can open crates infinitely (if you have at least 15000 crystals)

old screenshot (lazy to launch the game :D )
Sorry for the question, but I just saw this mod menu (by the way it works well, very good job), I have a question about what these lines of code are for? That is, what they activate or what they are used for.

byalexy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by byalexy25 »

YourDevil54 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:09 am
chaosinsurgent69 wrote:

latest table: viewtopic.php?p=328769#p328769
And just out of curiosity... it will be possible to modify the code to unlock the DLC that is in the game (such as the nude cheat or the shower pack) :? ?

byalexy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by byalexy25 »

haixia wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:44 pm
Prolong DI, ticket, etc
under NewUI_Inventory search for LocalTimeManager
u will find something like LocalTimeManager.instance.AddBuff(GlobalBuff.JNBCENMFNKE.XP_Ticket, 900f, this.CurrentItem.MyData._Icon, 1);
900f = 15minutes change them to any amount u want. same as feral, permit, DI.

extra playtime skill buffpoint(need to use respecticket and level it up first)
under NewUI_Inventory search for SkillUI.SkillPoint = 0; change 0 to any amount.

Equip any class gear
still in NewUI_Inventory search for OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count arround 1849
change them to

Code: Select all

if (InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count >= 0)
		{
			if (InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count > 3 && int.Parse(InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags[2].Substring(6, 6)) == GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass)
i know thats not how its done lol

drinking pot faster
under NewPlayerControl search for PlayerDrinking under drinkhp, drinkshield and drinksp
there gonna be 3f and 10f change them to 2f not gonna be work bellow 2f.

Speed up fly
under NewPlayerControl.FlyManagement there would be many like

this.HKELCJHMAIF = Vector3.MoveTowards(this.HKELCJHMAIF, num * this.GetDirNormalized(this.CPAKDOKHJIE) * this.GetNormalizedPower(this.CPAKDOKHJIE.normalized) * 3000f * GlobalVar.FlyingSpeed * d2 * d, 2800f * Time.deltaTime);
change 3000f and 2800f to higher amount.

speed up fishing
under NewPlayerControl.StartFishing change this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(15f, 60f); to this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1f, 3f);
and
under NewPlayerControl.FishingControl change this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(15f, 60f); to this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1f, 3f);

level up / get exp dumb fast
under NewPlayerControl search for GetXP
change this.GetXP(100); to this.GetXP(100000); or any
int IMOOGPHJFBA = 100 to int IMOOGPHJFBA = 100000 or any
DMLOEEEBJNI = Mathf.FloorToInt((float)DMLOEEEBJNI * 1.2f); to DMLOEEEBJNI = Mathf.FloorToInt((float)DMLOEEEBJNI * 100.2f); or any. this have to use XP ticket or at weekend. change them all in GetXP and GetAndPopXp

free open storage
under StorageInteractive.HintDone look for

if (xxxxxxxxxxx == 0)
			{
				if (Steaminit.zzzzzzzzzzz)
change if (Steaminit.zzzzzzzzzzz) to if (xxxxxxxxxxx == 5) don't forget to delete the debug.log

use prem. emote
under NewUI_Emotions search for shopLock.activeSelf under SelItem and DropItem change and copy what inside MyEmoteData._unlock to shopLock.activeSelf and else.
under RightClickItem

if (!xxxxxxxxxxx.MyEmoteData._unlock)
		{
			if (xxxxxxxxxxx.shopLock.activeSelf)

whatever u wanna do lol (u can just swap !)

unlock and use class skill for all
under NewUI_SkillPanel change all if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 1) == "1") to if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 0) == "0")
NB: IF U WANT TO LOGOUT, CHANGE TO YOUR CLASS SKILL first.

enter shower room
under Lobby_World.GoToShowerRoom delete all before NewUI_HintManager.instance.HintScript.MyTarget = null;
for me they gonna be look like :

if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 30f)
		{
			NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("This action is not available during a power outage.", "The base power has been compromised. Locate and repair the damaged components within the base to turn the power back on.", null);
		}
		else
		{
			if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 40f)
			{
				NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("Shower Pack is required to enter this area.", "Shower Pack is required to enter this area. You can purchase the Shower Pack by visiting the costume shop under the 'MISC' section.", null);
				SoundControl.PlaySound("error", false, false);
				NewUI_ProgressBar.instance.ResetProgress();
				NewUI_HintManager.instance.Done = false;
				return;
			}
			if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 50f)
			{
				NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("You cannot enter this area with the Adult Filter turned on.", "You cannot enter this area with the Adult Filter turned on. To turn off the Adult filter go to the Settings Panel and disable Settings->Adult Filter.", null);
				SoundControl.PlaySound("error", false, false);
				NewUI_ProgressBar.instance.ResetProgress();
				NewUI_HintManager.instance.Done = false;
				return;
			}
now i want feature for auto sell all treasures and auto use all gold coins, use back to base(b) even inside stronghold.
boss pillar spawn even in diff. map and fishing.
any way, can we skip the wait scene? the loading after loading to enter FC,ND,SI
What exactly is this for :o ?

TheGreatMilenko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGreatMilenko »

byalexy25 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:08 pm
Sorry for the question, but I just saw this mod menu (by the way it works well, very good job), I have a question about what these lines of code are for? That is, what they activate or what they are used for.

They let you alter the amount of item in that slot. Say you have a health potion in Line 1, Slot 1 in the storage. (The first storage slot) If you click the checkbox you can then enter 999 to turn your 1 HP Potion into 999 of them. It will also constantly keep it at the set number while activated, so you could drink one and still be at 999.

So you could put a Death Invitation in your first Inventory "USE" slot and active it to avoid buying more.

foul23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by foul23 »

will you add premium content? @YourDevil54