League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by funog1 »

007 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:11 am
has any one figured out how to max training?
You talking about the sword/shield/outfit levels?
If so yes, I have 2 ways you can look at.
Assembly Edit
This method will set your gear level up to your guardian level. It's a safe alternative to going straight to complete max when you aren't a 15 guardian.

This one you need to do a few things to get it right. When you reach a new level in training the game resets your training exp back to zero so you can't really get more than 1 level at any given time normally.

First we find
NewPlayerControl.KongFuPratice No, none of that is a typo... this dev can't spell for shit.

For weapons look for
GlobalVar.StatesProgressWeapon[0] += ((ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_weapon[0] == 1) ? 3f : 1f);
and change the 1f to something big, I was to lazy to look at what a good amount would be. I used 300f.
GlobalVar.StatesProgressWeapon[0] += ((ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_weapon[0] == 1) ? 3f : 300f);
That will only get you one level so we still have to look for
ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_weapon[0]++;
It's a little bit below the other line of code.
We need to REPLACE it with

Code: Select all

while (ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_weapon[0] <= GlobalVar.GuardianLevel)
				{
					ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_weapon[0]++;
				}
Looks like this
Still in NewPlayerControl.KongFuPratice
Then you do the same to shields(again not typos below)
GlobalVar.StatesProgressShield[0] += ((ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_shiled[0] == 1) ? 3f : 1f);
from 1f to whatever you use.
and then
ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_shiled[0]++;
to

while (ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_shiled[0] <= GlobalVar.GuardianLevel)
				{
					ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_shiled[0]++;
				}
For outfit we need to go elsewhere
NewPlayerControl.MedicalTreatment
Then just like above we do the same things.
GlobalVar.StatesProgressOutfit[0] += ((ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_outfit[0] == 1) ? 3f : 1f);
change 1f to whatever you use.
and then
ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_outfit[0]++;
to

while (ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_outfit[0] <= GlobalVar.GuardianLevel)
				{
					ClassData.CharacterGearLevel[0].GearLevel_outfit[0]++;
				}
Then go do your trainings one last time.
Save Edit
This method will put your gear straight to max regardless of your guardian level and is not as safe as the assembly method.

Go to your League of Maidens\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest and look for Global_data.ldd
Open it with a hex editor and search IN HEX for what you want to change:
7B 7E 10 47 65 61 72 4C 65 76 65 6C 5F 73 68 69 6C 65 64 33 00 00 00 51 FF 56 08 A8 E2 0A 00 00 00 for shield
7B 7E 10 47 65 61 72 4C 65 76 65 6C 5F 77 65 61 70 6F 6E 5B 00 00 00 51 FF 56 08 A8 E2 14 00 00 00 for weapon
7B 7E 10 47 65 61 72 4C 65 76 65 6C 5F 6F 75 74 66 69 74 9B 01 00 00 51 FF 56 08 A8 E2 64 00 00 00 for outfit
The number immediately after your result should be the current level of that piece of gear.
I am not exactly sure that those strings are exact since I only have my save data to compare against... Let me know if they are the same or not.
Weapon example
In the picture above my current weapon level is 0B which is 11.
Change that number to 10, save and done.
Why 10? The gear level is saved as a hexadecimal and it means 16. They use 16 to show the "MAX" instead of the level of 15.

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

DarKunor wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:19 pm
cramz49 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:56 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:34 am

upgrade by gold and shard only first 5 lv, after that you need to craft for lv up skill
Ah I see I never reach that far yet, thanks for the heads up! :D

Also, do we have a way to edit the amount of item in-game for example the material for the quest to get gauntlet?
actually you can do all that in CE and its pretty easy to no need to reduce the amount of item require to upgrade
when you can just have 999999 of each just need to have at least one of each here how to make it
Spoiler
first open your inventory go in valuable inventory and try to take an item that you got more than only one it will be easier keep in mind that what your going to find is not the item but the inventory place where the item is here its an example Image
so im going to take this item and put it on my first inventory space to show how it work and how its easy Image
now that were set let go on CE first thing you want to do its switch the value type byte 4 to float Image
then enter the amount of your item in the value section and press first scan when your done open the game and put a different stack in your first inventory space with a different amount
then in CE switch your value to that amount and switch your two stack again so the address list should become smaller and you should easily spot the address like this
double click it to send it to your address list and your good now right click on it and switch you value to 999999 Image Image
and now take any other stack and put it in your inventory slot that you use to find the address and switch there value and your done no need to find a way to remove crafting item cost
keep in mind that if your doing that in your valuable inventory the address will not work in use , misc , gear or quest inventory you have to make the same pattern for each inventory its that way you make a lot of money as well since gold are in valuable inventory but carefull if you revceive more than 2b of gold youll end in -200000000 and wont be able to use your gold
Thank you so much! It is easier than I have on mind! :D This will help me max out my skills!

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

Chonny wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am
I am guessing no one has managed figure out upgrading skills without needing materials?
Search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.InitCraftMatListCo
and look for
this.CraftMatReady[i] = false;
and change it to
this.CraftMatReady[i] = true;

Then you need to search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.RollCraftCo
and look for this portion of the method

if (this.CraftMatReady[i])
			{
				for (int j = 0; j < this.GetRequireMatNum(i); j++)
				{
					if (!InventoryItemData.instance.PlayerUseItem(this.GetRequireMatID(i), 1))
					{
						InventoryItemData.instance.StorageCostItem(this.GetRequireMatID(i), 1);
					}
				}
			}
And delete it.

This next part is optional if you want to make it cost is only 1 gold. If you set it to zero it will disappear as a choice and changing that is even more steps, so 1 is easier.

Search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.DoCraft
look for the line
NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "Craft " + this.GetTypeName(), "Craft this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, num * 10, num, 34, 1, "", true, "");
and change the num * 10 to 1
NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "Craft " + this.GetTypeName(), "Craft this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, 1, num, 34, 1, "", true, "");

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

funog1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:39 am
007 wrote:
snip
what do you use to edit an Ldd file

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

007 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:19 am
funog1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:39 am
007 wrote:
snip
what do you use to edit an Ldd file
i use dnSpy you can get it in github also majority of the tutorial here runs under dnSpy there is some CE but majority is dnSpy.

shadowz2019
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowz2019 »

im a noob at this but when I try to compile i get these errors what am I doing wrong ? [Link]
all I did was change the 0 to 1000

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

funog1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:18 am
Chonny wrote:
I am guessing no one has managed figure out upgrading skills without needing materials?
Search for
and look for
and change it to

{
				{
					{
					}
				}
			}
And delete it.

This next part is optional if you want to make it cost is only 1 gold. If you set it to zero it will disappear as a choice and changing that is even more steps, so 1 is easier.

Search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.DoCraft
look for the line
NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "Craft " + this.GetTypeName(), "Craft this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, num * 10, num, 34, 1, "", true, "");
NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "Craft " + this.GetTypeName(), "Craft this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, 1, num, 34, 1, "", true, "");
I did these steps and it works for skills under level 5, above level 5 still is wanting the materials

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aliza_Everheart »

is there a way to cheat shard? or at least a way to make it easier

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Aliza_Everheart wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Look for the CE Table in previous post it gives u shard like 4M Per run

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Chonny wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:25 pm
funog1 wrote:
Chonny wrote:
Search for
and look for
and change it to

{
				{
					{
					}
				}
			}
And delete it.

Search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.DoCraft
look for the line
I did these steps and it works for skills under level 5, above level 5 still is wanting the materials
Yes, it will require material if you have one material in your inventory for that said skill, you need to delete that material so you can use it even it is 0.

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

shadowz2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:43 pm
im a noob at this but when I try to compile i get these errors what am I doing wrong ? [Link]
It happened to me before what I did is to Run the dnSpy as Admin and I edit the DLL directly from the LoM folder. That is how I fix mine.

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

cramz49 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:29 pm
Chonny wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:25 pm
funog1 wrote:

Search for
and look for
and change it to

{
				{
					{
					}
				}
			}
And delete it.

Search for
NewUI_SkillPanel.DoCraft
look for the line
Yes, it will require material if you have one material in your inventory for that said skill, you need to delete that material so you can use it even it is 0.
Aaaah makes sense!

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

cramz49 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:28 pm
Aliza_Everheart wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Look for the CE Table in previous post it gives u shard like 4M Per run
you should upload the dll files to mega or something... i just got my new gaming pc and i dont wanna mess it up, and i couldnt find the CT ;-;

shadowz2019
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowz2019 »

cramz49 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:31 pm
shadowz2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:43 pm
It happened to me before what I did is to Run the dnSpy as Admin and I edit the DLL directly from the LoM folder. That is how I fix mine.
Thank you that helped me now it works :)

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

someone should just upload a DLL with all the cheats and everything else on it too, yaknow... just combine EVERYTHING we have worked on so far into a mega hack

also idk if it would work but just for shits and giggles someone should ask the devs if they give em enough money can they be allowed to just do anything they want with their own personal account XD