League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Yurippie »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:41 pm
spawning items is fairly easy once you find the address of one item.

just fiddle with the ID. sometimes the UI doesn't update, so you have to put the quantity at 0 and then back to a positive number to force update.
ID # 0
67 999 0
I would like to learn more about this. I found an address but couldn't figure out how to replace the ID or whatsoever. If you could do an image tutorial it will be awesome. :D

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Is it possible to unlock costumes using hex editor or other cheat? I mean like permanently?

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Diperph wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:48 am
Is it possible to unlock costumes using hex editor or other cheat? I mean like permanently?
unless you hack dev server to change you info acc in there, otherwise it will be impossible

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Ohhhh i see thanks for the info. ☺️☺️

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

Yurippie wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:39 am
I would like to learn more about this. I found an address but couldn't figure out how to replace the ID or whatsoever. If you could do an image tutorial it will be awesome. :D
Do the tutorials in Cheat Engine.

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

iAmAce wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:10 am
i honestly dont know what that means. how do i adjust the aob?
also, the exp boost, is it for your temp lvl (the lvl that always resets when you log off) or anything that requires gaining exp? like guardian/account lvl and warmaiden lvl?
It is for Interim Level

Soso4ek228
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soso4ek228 »

Who did it with the experience multiplier, tell me how to increase it?

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

arconom wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:16 pm
Yurippie wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:39 am
Do the tutorials in Cheat Engine.
I checked out some tutorials but seems like I'm a bit dumb to understand right now. I fiddled with some bytes but nothing seeable changed so I stopped for now. Will check it out later when I have more free time!

nakhanang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nakhanang »

I get not responding on LOM.CT Also there seems to be an error. Anyone can guide me how to use it properly?

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

I did something bad. I wanted to see if changing flying speed to 1f would make me go faster, but now I can't fly. I made it 0f and used my backup dll but it's still the same. Does anyone know a solution for that?

Edit: Started a new save, did the tutorial, was able to fly. Then I changed all the safe to edit stats, didn't touch any speed, but I can't fly again. :roll:

Edit2: I found the culprit. I made my stats 5000f at first, that's why I wasn't able to fly. I made them 1000f and now I can fly normally. I'll try it on my old save files to see if it works.

Edit3: It works. It wasn't the speed stat it was one of the other stats that broke it. Speed stats are still safe if you use 1f. It just doubles your speed.
Last edited by fappersan on Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

007 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:48 am
Poex wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:09 pm
007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Don't do that.
Why not?
You are kidding me right. Support the game buy the premium stuff.
Agree, please don't go further into premium stuff... Developers are literally legends for making this game!

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Neqsil wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:35 pm
007 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:48 am
Poex wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Why not?
You are kidding me right. Support the game buy the premium stuff.
Agree, please don't go further into premium stuff... Developers are literally legends for making this game!
100% agree. Don't mess with cash store stuff. Support the developers in making this amazing game!

nakhanang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nakhanang »

I get not responding on LOM.CT Also there seems to be an error. Anyone can guide me how to use it properly?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

susahnamanya wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 am
raxele123 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\League of Maidens\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest
The GameData.sav located there right? and could you go more into detail with how to unlock all the stuff using HxD?
That's correct. Make sure to backup your save first. Um.. I'm bad at explaining stuff. I don't know how to put that into words. lol
I'll just leave this picture here, I hope you understand.
Unlock
great explanation lol. btw milord can you figure out how to make it so. if you set the midbossdes drop rate to 100% for all 9 items, and you kill the stronghold boss, you get all 9 of those items instead of just 1? that would speed things up by 9x or something among the lines of that, i heard you crash if you set more than 3 to 100% or something. not that setting 3 of them to 100% even does shit since you'll keep getting the one which used to have the lower drop rate.

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:01 am
great explanation lol. btw milord can you figure out how to make it so. if you set the midbossdes drop rate to 100% for all 9 items, and you kill the stronghold boss, you get all 9 of those items instead of just 1? that would speed things up by 9x or something among the lines of that, i heard you crash if you set more than 3 to 100% or something. not that setting 3 of them to 100% even does shit since you'll keep getting the one which used to have the lower drop rate.
I'm not your lord, lol. But okay, I'll grant you your wish.
Find ClaimNow in NewUI_MidBoss. Scroll down to line 249, you will see:

Code: Select all

list.Add(GlobalVar.MidBossRewardID0[num]);
Change it to:

Code: Select all

for (int drop = GlobalVar.MidBossRewardDropChance.Length - 1; drop >= 0; drop--)
{
	list.Add(GlobalVar.MidBossRewardID0[drop]);
}
You can do the same for other bosses below it. Just change the MidBossRewardID# from script above.

100%? Why need to change to 100%? Now you don't need to change it anymore, all will be given to you. :wink: