League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by susahnamanya »

redbastard wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:30 am
does anyone know of a way around the 7 day streak on dailies? cant bring myself to play 7 more days straight.
You can do it by editing your save. Open ..\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest\TaskData.sav with hex editor. Find hex 53 74 72 65 61 6B 50 6F 69 6E 74 0A 00 00 00 FF 56 08 A8 E2, then change the value next to that to 07 to get 7 day streak. If it's not working, try to turn off steam cloud save.

On the other hand, doing this will auto complete dailies. Find GetTaskInfo on TaskData. Get down to line 946, you will see:

Code: Select all

taskDataInfo.progress = this.DailyProgress[(int)taskDataInfo.type];
Then change it into this:

this.DailyProgress[(int)taskDataInfo.type] = this.settings[num2].daily_target;
You can try the same thing for weekly, just below it. Just change the daily to weekly. But you still need to claim it each day. I haven't found a non-buggy way to claim all weekly at once.

redbastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redbastard »

susahnamanya wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:02 am
redbastard wrote:
does anyone know of a way around the 7 day streak on dailies? cant bring myself to play 7 more days straight.
You can do it by editing your save. Open ..\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest\TaskData.sav with hex editor. Find hex 53 74 72 65 61 6B 50 6F 69 6E 74 0A 00 00 00 FF 56 08 A8 E2, then change the value next to that to 07 to get 7 day streak. If it's not working, try to turn off steam cloud save.

On the other hand, doing this will auto complete dailies. Find GetTaskInfo on TaskData. Get down to line 946, you will see:

You can try the same thing for weekly, just below it. Just change the daily to weekly. But you still need to claim it each day. I haven't found a non-buggy way to claim all weekly at once.
gonna give this a shot, thank you very much
edit: you are a legend

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

susahnamanya wrote:

Milord please grace us with more of your findings

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Can someone tell me how to get rid of the 4 notices that appear right at the beginning every time you log in? that slows me down from getting in. same thing with the "maidengaming" skippable logo and the skippable cutscene.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Here's an interesting bit of information... If you log onto the game from the same steam account from another PC or VM and do something that awards shards, clear a +21/+15 stronghold for instance then the system will award those shards & BP to both clients, and since both clients are both your account it will give you double the shards and BP. And if you have 2 LOM running at the same time on two separate PCs for every BP you add to the contributions thing it's doubled. Presumably these would scale with the number of instances you were running.

I don't know how this could be utilized in a more practical manner but maybe someone else can figure out how that insecurity in how the server works could be exploited. Maybe make it think you're on multiple times without actually having to use that hardware or resources?

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

susahnamanya wrote:
redbastard wrote:

This is crazy. Thanks for your findings.
arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:00 am
shards
Seems like shards option is not working for me. After I got the first shard check I successfully activated the script but after that, got no shard checks or anything. I'm unable to earn shards.

edit: after re-launching the game it worked.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

But is it safe tho? Using the shards cheat engine?

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

I think the shards were underflowing. I redid the math. It should double your shards every time you kill something. I will upload soon. I'd like to get the training progress working first.

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

The shards CE is working for me. Got around 4m by doing desert +15 stronghold once and some enemies outside.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

susahnamanya wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:09 am
The shards CE is working for me. Got around 4m by doing desert +15 stronghold once and some enemies outside.
4 million?! o.o guess I'll use it then. hopefully arconom has a update in like 5 or so hours. ima sleep now.

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

removed the training progress until i can figure out a stable AOB.

shards double every kill, so don't kill too much stuff between green messages, or you will underflow.

did you know that epic loot box quantity is stored as a float? It is also 8 bytes after the rare loot box quantity. I think you can buy everything with shards, though.
Attachments
LOM.CT
(21.12 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

Any way to reduce BP? I got so many BP it's suspicious. lol

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

I haven't looked for that yet. I have a lot too. It updates the same way as the shards, apparently, and so it gets the same modifier.

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

susahnamanya wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:10 pm
Any way to reduce BP? I got so many BP it's suspicious. lol
I accidentally poured 19m bp in a country :D At least it wasn't an active country.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

You guys need to be super careful with the shard thing... you can buy & grind ascension gear at Santonia Island if you get too much but you can't do anything about the BP it gives you and you should definitely not use it on the map if you get an insane amount. You'll 100% get your stuff wiped like that Creed guy if not banned outright.